Complete (?) Supplements with Cycle

baham99

Awards
Man allsportsnutrition is a great site. Bought almost everything from there, and their prices are dirt low. The shipping took a little long, but that might be due to this damn blizzard the past few days. (I live in the Northeast.)

My question is about how much to take and when. Here goes the list and dosage / unit capsule:

Saw Palmetto 160mg (Optimum Nutrition)
ALA 100 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Milk Thistle 175 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Milk Thistle 400 mg (Genesis Nutrition)
Uni-Liver ?? mg (Universal)
Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Omega-3 Flax Oil (Health from the Sun)
ZMA HP (EAS)
FUZU (Syntrax) - post cycle use?
Tribulus 625 mg (Optimum Nutrition) - skip if taking fuzu?

I also got the entire hair package (spiro, nizorel, minoxidil, etc.)!! I won't ask that here though.

I know there are various dosage recommendations on the labels, on the web, and in the nutrition part of this forum. I was wondering how to suit it for a great AAS cycle, so I'm takin this time and space to think about what I'm using unnecessarily, what I still need to add, and how to make them work together. Any ideas?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Saw Palmetto 160mg (Optimum Nutrition)
320mg ED

ALA 100 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Regular ALA or rALA?

Milk Thistle 175 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Milk Thistle 400 mg (Genesis Nutrition)
600mgs+ for sure, I take around 1200mgs when on a heavy oral cycle. This depends on what your cycle consists of.

Uni-Liver ?? mg (Universal)
16-18 ED (come in grains not MG)

Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (Optimum Nutrition)
Omega-3 Flax Oil (Health from the Sun)
3-5 tablespoons ED

ZMA HP (EAS)
2-3 before bed.
FUZU (Syntrax) - post cycle use?
Post cycle, follow label instructions for this one.

Tribulus 625 mg (Optimum Nutrition) - skip if taking fuzu?
Correct. Save it.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
How could you forget 10lbs of whey for $38?

baham99

Awards
Oh, don't worry Scotty. I got 20 pounds of N-Large II, 10 pounds of optimum whey (or was it 20...), and all the creatine I'll need. I didn't write those cuz I think I can manage those dosages myself. :) I just had a lot of questions about the individual supplements. Like, I know how much ALA is good for you, but what if I am also all the other stuff.

Btw, 1 question about ZMA. Is a good all around supplement to take anytime? Or should I use it only for my cycle. Thanks.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Btw, 1 question about ZMA. Is a good all around supplement to take anytime? Or should I use it only for my cycle. Thanks.
i took zma in between my lunch and pre-dinner meals because unlike alot of people, ive always had problem sleepy when using zma. As long as you take in on a fairly empty stomach, esp. with the absence of calcium, you be aight.

HOwever, i think zma is very much an over-rated supplement. Even for post cycle, there better products out there. Sage

baham99

Awards
Sage! This is really weird. Last night was the first time I took it. 30 mins before bedtime...but I didn't know about the calcium part. About 30 mins later after I took ZMA, I had a glass of milk and weight gainner. The entire night I was restless!! I've just had one of the worst sleeps of my life, and now I'm checking out the board and I see your advice. What's goin on here...what other supplements should I not take with calcium / milk? I tried buying every supplement I can think of...I know I'm not supposed to mention it here but I'm pretty impatient right now at how long the gear is taking to arrive...so at least I have plenty of time to collect all the OTC supplements. Your advice would be very helpful.

baham99

Awards
just read the "ZMA (forget it)" thread... :( Wish I'd have known...would've saved my money, my milk, and my sleep.