Anabeta dosing and cycle length

J

jsm1289

Awards
During on the 5th day of anabeta og, erase pro and test powder. I have read a lot of posts here suggesting the bump to 6 anabeta caps a day and also people running the cycle 6-8 weeks because best gains are achieved in the week4-5 range. So I bought one bottle of anabeta and am currently at 4 caps ed. Is there serious merit to upping the dose and prolonging the month cycle to 6 weeks? What about with the erase pro? Continue erase pro the duration of anabeta or possibly bridge the end of erase pro with something else? Thanks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
At 160 lbs four caps per day will be fine. I would bump your stack to 8 weeks personally. Anabeta shines for me at 8 weeks.

J

jsm1289

Awards
Thanks but I'm not 160 pounds I havent changed my profile in years I'm 190 now hahaha

J

jsm1289

Awards
damn i cant even remember being 160 but I guess it was true at some point. SO any suggestions for the erase pro/anabeta length and dosage? What about when I finish test powder, are there any other potent products that would great for the 2nd 4 weeks or erase pro/anabeta?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps still be will good for anabeta. No need for anymore. For erase do one in am and one in pm.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days, but like I said 4 is good for 90% of people. I would go 8 weeks, for your 2nd 4 weeks after test powder you can add in normal DAA to finish if you like.

Definitely a solid stack with a ton of positive feedback. Keep us updated!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized you are running erase pro. So one a day is all you will need or one every other day if it starts to mess with your joints.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days, but like I said 4 is good for 90% of people. I would go 8 weeks, for your 2nd 4 weeks after test powder you can add in normal DAA to finish if you like.

If you do this ^ synthetic supps has a pretty good deal on their DAA. Check the planet

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps still be will good for anabeta. No need for anymore. For erase do one in am and one in pm.

Just realized you are running erase pro. So one a day is all you will need or one every other day if it starts to mess with your joints.

Good advice here

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've always done well with 4 caps of Anabeta. But I have to say I do notice the difference when bumping it up to 6 caps per day. I love doing 2 caps, 3x per day with my biggest carb meals. Muscle fullness and Pumps are incredible!

So it's up to you. But definitely run it for 8 weeks.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Even at 190 4 should be fine , if cost is not an issue you can do 4 on non training days and 6 on training days
I would do this if cost is not an issue. I am 168lbs, right now and using this dosing scheme. This is my second time using AB and noticed a difference between using 4 caps daily and 6 caps daily. I'll being dosing this way for 6-8 weeks as I planned to use AB to cruise through the holiday season this year to hopefully help my body make the most efficient use of the additional calories I may receive from potential holiday binge eating.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would do this if cost is not an issue. I am 168lbs, right now and using this dosing scheme. This is my second time using AB and noticed a difference between using 4 caps daily and 6 caps daily. I'll being dosing this way for 6-8 weeks as I planned to use AB to cruise through the holiday season this year to hopefully help my body make the most efficient use of the additional calories I may receive from potential holiday binge eating.
Great idea

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Great idea
Thanks! After my first run with AB last year at 6 caps daily also, I realized this supp would make a good "Winter Holiday Damage Control" supplement. So during the last NP sale I stocked up when I saw the great deal on AB. Got enough to last me through the winter easy...lol!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you extrapolate rat data with proper conversions, 6 caps Anabeta actually puts you pretty close to the LD-50 of Anacyclus. In other words, you shouldn't be using more than 4 caps.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've read some of the info and studies done on anacyclus pyrethum extract and realize that 4 caps is already a hefty dose, but I do notice that 5-6 caps on training days does seem to make a difference. Also I have never noticed any negative sides with 6 caps daily.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you extrapolate rat data with proper conversions, 6 caps Anabeta actually puts you pretty close to the LD-50 of Anacyclus. In other words, you shouldn't be using more than 4 caps.
This would only be true based on one study and one extract method. Other studies on other methods have tested >2000mg/kg in rats and still could not determine a LD. This would extrapolate to over 40 caps at once

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read some of the info and studies done on anacyclus pyrethum extract and realize that 4 caps is already a hefty dose, but I do notice that 5-6 caps on training days does seem to make a difference. Also I have never noticed any negative sides with 6 caps daily.
1 Capsule is near the human equivalent dose based on some studies. We dont like to just do some calculations and make a product though. We spend time finding the dose that gives an effect in the real world.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 6 caps a day and loved it. I noticed it kick in a bit more once I bumped it to 6 caps. I am 200 so that is only a 10 lb difference between us. Everyone responds differently so I would start at 4. If it works, great you will save some cash. If not, bump it up to five or six. Trial and error is the name of the game. Either way you will love the stuff

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
During on the 5th day of anabeta og, erase pro and test powder. I have read a lot of posts here suggesting the bump to 6 anabeta caps a day and also people running the cycle 6-8 weeks because best gains are achieved in the week4-5 range. So I bought one bottle of anabeta and am currently at 4 caps ed. Is there serious merit to upping the dose and prolonging the month cycle to 6 weeks? What about with the erase pro? Continue erase pro the duration of anabeta or possibly bridge the end of erase pro with something else? Thanks!

i would take it for 8 weeks at 4 caps/day. ive never gone 6 caps/day though so i cant comment on that.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what I'm getting is that you need 2 bottles to make this worth while?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what I'm getting is that you need 2 bottles to make this worth while?
not at all. one bottle at 4 weeks you will still get benefits from it. but its best to run at 8. 4 weeks is not pointless to do. ive done it many times. but 8 is best IMO

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not at all. one bottle at 4 weeks you will still get benefits from it. but its best to run at 8. 4 weeks is not pointless to do. ive done it many times. but 8 is best IMO
I agree with this. 8 weeks would be most effective though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agreed

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I see, I didn't mean a 4 week cycle would be completely pointless just didn't know when it "kicked in". But awesome! I have 1 bottle just gotta round up another and it's game on!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I see, I didn't mean a 4 week cycle would be completely pointless just didn't know when it "kicked in". But awesome! I have 1 bottle just gotta round up another and it's game on!
I don't know and it could always end up not happening....but with the way Nutra runs their Black Friday deals and how PES generally is I bet there will be some sweet deals on AnaBeta and other PES goodies when that sale hits. Perfect time to grab some if there is. ;)

I do notice results on it pretty quick (muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity, etc.) within a week, so for me it "kicks in" pretty quick. 4 weeks is a good start but I can never cut it that short when I have so much always laying around. :D

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know and it could always end up not happening....but with the way Nutra runs their Black Friday deals and how PES generally is I bet there will be some sweet deals on AnaBeta and other PES goodies when that sale hits. Perfect time to grab some if there is. ;)

I do notice results on it pretty quick (muscle fullness, pumps, vascularity, etc.) within a week, so for me it "kicks in" pretty quick. 4 weeks is a good start but I can never cut it that short when I have so much always laying around. :D
I'll definitely be on the look out since I'm gonna be working anyway! So let's say the above does happen, but for just OG AB. Would it be okay to do one bottle of each or should I just say yolo and cough up the extra $?

Not srs about to yolo btw

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely be on the look out since I'm gonna be working anyway! So let's say the above does happen, but for just OG AB. Would it be okay to do one bottle of each or should I just say yolo and cough up the extra $?

Not srs about to yolo btw
If you've never used AB I would definitely try just that for 4 weeks and then I don't think it would matter too much with switching to ABE for 4 more weeks or sticking with AB if you get more.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've never used AB I would definitely try just that for 4 weeks and then I don't think it would matter too much with switching to ABE for 4 more weeks or sticking with AB if you get more.
Yeahhhh buddy!!! Have a bottle of ABE that I've been aching to crack open. Thanks man and Black Friday I'm just gonna be looking at all the deals :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Supplements 3
D Supplements 8
ScruffMcBuff Supplements 9
S Supplements 15
D Supplements 11