Awards
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice video. It would be good if we could continue using this ingredient and make big boy decisions for ourselves.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice video. It would be good if we could continue using this ingredient and make big boy decisions for ourselves.
weed is now legal in colorado and washington...seems the gov might begin to trust us more in the up coming years <3

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like a well funded desperate attempt to fight the FDA...who will win nonetheless since in the end, they are the rule makers...if they lose on their own rules, they change them just to win again and remember us they can w.e they want...

Aah...American Freedom :)
More like a well timed study...

Reactions: mw1
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
More like a well timed study...
I'm not saying I don't believe it or that I am against it...I just think that fighting the FDA is useless, they have the power and they can do whatever they want.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
weed is now legal in colorado and washington...seems the gov might begin to trust us more in the up coming years <3
Ahhh, more to do with money. Trust + government = mind asplodeded

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just think that fighting the FDA is useless, they have the power and they can do whatever they want.
Probably looks that way from the outside looking in...

Truth is the voters have the power when applied properly and in numbers. We often complain instead of act...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Probably looks that way from the outside looking in...
Either way , I hope this brings back DMAA , many people loved it, I didn't mind it at all...but then again I do understand how this hurt many :/

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way , I hope this brings back DMAA , many people loved it, I didn't mind it at all...but then again I do understand how this hurt many :/
Brings back? It hasn't gone anywhere...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Brings back? It hasn't gone anywhere...
Didn't leave the products , but I thought the FDA had ordered a cease on its production?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't confuse the States with the Federal Gov't.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't leave the products , but I thought the FDA had ordered a cease on its production?
The catch-22 with this, is their reason for this order is invalid based on the video in this thread, and also the safety studies done on DMAA.

They say its not in the food supply, but it is

They say its not safe, but its been tested as safe. No more dangerous than your starbucks grande pumpkin spice. (actually could be safer since the starbucks is loaded with cream and sugar)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no. seems you have read into and stretched a bit there bro..
they have decriminalized posession of certain small amounts, in those specific states.
however, it is still a federal crime there and everywhere else to posess marijuana.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying I don't believe it or that I am against it...I just think that fighting the FDA is useless, they have the power and they can do whatever they want.
The supplement industry has fought and beaten the FDA before. And left the FDA beaten and bruised as a result

It takes money. And a good argument.

A united supplement industry would help too

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The catch-22 with this, is their reason for this order is invalid based on the video in this thread, and also the safety studies done on DMAA.

They say its not in the food supply, but it is

They say its not safe, but its been tested as safe. No more dangerous than your starbucks grande pumpkin spice. (actually could be safer since the starbucks is loaded with cream and sugar)

where has the FDA ordered a halt on the production of DMAA? I am not aware of such a ruling or statement

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am probably one of the only ones on this board who understood what he was talking about
hahaha...i got most of it!

A united supplement industry
I wonder if that day will ever come

where has the FDA ordered a halt on the production of DMAA? I am not aware of such a ruling or statement
Ah, wrong choice of words. Not the production of the material, just more or less got warned for using it in products

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Probably just Ego talking.
i am pretty sure there arent alot of chemists looking at this thread

so i dont see where ego plays a role here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 5