Looking for a great creatine to stack with condense dpol??

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Looking to add creatine into my diet with me taking condense and dpol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate, Creatine Orotate or MCC

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
So ur saying stacking the creatine nitrate with condense and dpol is okay??

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Lol I don't want to overload just looking to add muscle

grandroid828

Awards
Lol I don't want to overload just looking to add muscle

Yes its okay. But creatine monohydrate (micronized) would be the best place to start. More effective and cheaper/easier to use.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine HCL is the best of the best. No need to go anywhere else.

con-cret(HCL) is just way to crazy expensive. It is just not practical on any budget.

Good news is Prescription Nutrition(Rxwhey) just started selling 100g for $6 bucks and it is 100% legit.

You can check all reviews at the Primordial Performance bowrds.

Otherwise, I could give a **** about creatine. Monohydrate bloats me, other forms have done jack for me, and some are to pricey for me to take a chance on.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Yes its okay. But creatine monohydrate (micronized) would be the best place to start. More effective and cheaper/easier to use.
How is monohydrate more effective than Cr Nitrate or Orotate?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Should I be using it at the same time everyday? With or without food?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I went to the website and they have a new form of creatine that will be released tomorrow 10 bucks for 100 grams... 33 days worth of full dose workouts

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, looks as if the price went up but it is still overly worth it. Go and compare it to any other HCL product, and then read the reviews. You won't be disappointed.

It is microdosed depending on your weight. 1g per 100lbs. I would suggest 1.5-2g on your off days, and 2-3g on workout days.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
It says to take it 30 min before workout? Thought u could take it anytime....

grandroid828

Awards
No offense. But i shouldnt have to defend the king of all creatines. Can u show me anything other than a study done by a company that makes/sells nitrate, that proves its more or even as effective at creatine mono.

grandroid828

Awards
Other than the pump from nitrate. That is a pretty cool addition. But i dont think anyone can truthfully say, provided you dont have the neg sides some get with pure mono, that anything works as good as it does.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It says to take it 30 min before workout? Thought u could take it anytime....

It does have some immediate effects as a preworkout aid. Fastter recovery inbetween sets, increased energy, increased strength. Off days you can take it whenever.

PM me if you want to read my unsponcered log over at the PP boards. It's basic, but to the point and led to a good discussion between some good guys. Or go over there.and google "the creatine challenge."

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
No offense. But i shouldnt have to defend the king of all creatines. Can u show me anything other than a study done by a company that makes/sells nitrate, that proves its more or even as effective at creatine mono.
Other than the pump from nitrate. That is a pretty cool addition. But i dont think anyone can truthfully say, provided you dont have the neg sides some get with pure mono, that anything works as good as it does.
It's the same thing as Mono, it just has a Nitrate salt attached which dissociates upon ingestion. Same effects of mono + added effects of nitrates. How is that not superior?

I went to the website and they have a new form of creatine that will be released tomorrow 10 bucks for 100 grams... 33 days worth of full dose workouts

**** that, thats stupid expensive. Grab 1000g (yes, a thousand gram) tub from Allmax for $20. Dose at 3g/day and you will have a year worth of creatine in your cupboard. Take it only on workout days and you can stretch that time period even more.

Or find Creatine Nitrate, Orotate, or MCC. IIRC Coop stated something in regards to MCC being superior to Mono, believe the study had MCC and Mono with the strength trend of MCC aiming higher towards the end.

grandroid828

Awards
It's the same thing as Mono, it just has a Nitrate salt attached which dissociates upon ingestion. Same effects of mono + added effects of nitrates. How is that not superior?

**** that, thats stupid expensive. Grab 1000g (yes, a thousand gram) tub from Allmax for $20. Dose at 3g/day and you will have a year worth of creatine in your cupboard. Take it only on workout days and you can stretch that time period even more.

Or find Creatine Nitrate, Orotate, or MCC. IIRC Coop stated something in regards to MCC being superior to Mono, believe the study had MCC and Mono with the strength trend of MCC aiming higher towards the end.
It was my understanding that it dissociated into a nitrate upon ingestion, instead of simply being mono+ nitrate to begin with, it was a "altered" ( for lack of better term) form of mono thay would simply produce a nitrate when ingested. (Think like old 4-AD. Enters as one thing and converts to test allegedly after passing thru the liver). Im not too confident in my knowledge of chemistry here so dont get too butthurt by what im saying LOL. Im just stating that this is what ive been under the assumption of. Totally likely im wrong.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whatever creatine fits your budget is the one to use, i enjoy mcc and creapure personally but have used all kinds. currently off creatine and feel no difference

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Dissociation is when ionic compounds (complexes, or salts) separate or split into smaller parts.

The Nitrate is a salt, and it dissociates upon ingestion.

You get the same effects of mono, plus the effects from nitrates.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creapure or magnesium creatine chelate

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine monohydrate (creapure) or MCC are your best options.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Look at muscle pharm creatine blend! It's solid stuff I've used a lot, they have reformulated a couple times it doesn't have creatine nitrate anymore but I still like it a lot!

rockme

rockme

Awards
whatever creatine fits your budget is the one to use, i enjoy mcc and creapure personally but have used all kinds. currently off creatine and feel no difference
Me too dude. No creatine for a week now and am actually looking tighter and feeling harder! What's up with that...