DAA/Erase 3 weeks cycle

Itsallaboutit

Awards
Hey everyone,

I am going to start a cycle of DAA/Erase, but it seems to me that the 6 or 8 week cycles are messing too much with hormones, as many people report a down feeling at about 5 weeks in.
How about doing a 3 weeks cycle, 3g of DAA and 1 cap of erase (regular not PRO) a day, then wait for 3 weeks before the next cycle?

Is it still going to be of any effectivness?

Besides, how many times over can I run this cycle?

Thanks a lot

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That won't do **** for you. It takes over a week for DAA to saturate in your system. So what kind of gains would you expect off of over a week of DAA?

Run it for 6-8 weeks, you'll be fine.

You can run it as many as you want, follow the directions on the bottle. However long you're using it, that's how long you should take a break before using it again

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studies show it can increase testosterone within 12 days.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies show it can increase testosterone within 12 days.
42% yes. and he'll possibly make some gains. but unless the OP just can't afford to use more than 3 weeks, why would it harm him to use the recommended amount

Itsallaboutit

Awards
42% yes. and he'll possibly make some gains. but unless the OP just can't afford to use more than 3 weeks, why would it harm him to use the recommended amount
Price is not the problem here. First thing that comes to my mind is : highest results were already obtained within 12 days as stated above, and I would fear my body gets used to it if used for more than 3 weeks as many people reported effects going down after that limit.
Besides, I am not sure wether "recommended amounts" are fairly established, or made so in a way that you're buyingh the next bottle quicker...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there are reasons why most advise 3 weeks - 30 days. One being prolonged DAA use could actually cause Alzheimer's, it's a little early to tell but the study I read a while back explained it to be NMDA. I mean in the end it's just a theory but better safe than sorry until it is conclusively proven wrong. If anyone has any fresh info on this please feel free to correct me, it's been awhile since I read a good abstract :/

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't think young males with normal testosterone levels benefit in the poundage department, reason being I don't think DAA is directly related to hypertrophy or diet...

Now, talking about older fellas with lower T...i could see it being nice for recovery and possibly strength?

I just think people put too much hope on natural testosterone boosters, specially on the younger population.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no ****? never knew that about Alzheimer's . I guess I was more thinking of the posters concern for messing with his hormones too much. I wouldn't imagine running longer than 4 weeks would be horrible. I ran it 6 weeks twice and loved it.

def go with nattydisasters advice tho, simple enough

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think there are reasons why most advise 3 weeks - 30 days. One being prolonged DAA use could actually cause Alzheimer's, it's a little early to tell but the study I read a while back explained it to be NMDA. I mean in the end it's just a theory but better safe than sorry until it is conclusively proven wrong. If anyone has any fresh info on this please feel free to correct me, it's been awhile since I read a good abstract :/
I don't think an NMDAR agonist like DAA would cause alzheimer on a 8-12 week run...seeing how it is actually shown to have positive outcomes in the cognitive and memory department...agaon refer to cooper for this, he is a Neuroscientist not me...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think young males with normal testosterone levels benefit in the poundage department, reason being I don't think DAA is directly related to hypertrophy or diet...

Now, talking about older fellas with lower T...i could see it being nice for recovery and possibly strength?

I just think people put too much hope on natural testosterone boosters, specially on the younger population.
I just saw a thread where an older male ran DAA for 3 weeks and had bloods showin it did nothing haha could be an isolated incident

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just saw a thread where an older male ran DAA for 3 weeks and had bloods showin it did nothing haha could be an isolated incident
If T levels are too low, here's another example of hoping for much ¬¬' if T levels are really low, the Endocrinologist dose is the way to go.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think an NMDAR agonist like DAA would cause alzheimer on a 8-12 week run...seeing how it is actually shown to have positive outcomes in the cognitive and memory department...agaon refer to cooper for this, he is a Neuroscientist not me...
Now assuming that would happen in ONE 8-2 week run would just be...idiotic lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Now assuming that would happen in ONE 8-2 week run would just be...idiotic lol
What would be idiotic? Alzheimer happening due to DAA for 8-12 weeks...? I wouldn't pin it on DAA though, in case it does happen...but then again I didn't really understand your comment very well...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be idiotic? Alzheimer happening due to DAA for 8-12 weeks...? I wouldn't pin it on DAA though, in case it does happen...but then again I didn't really understand your comment very well...
Assuming Alzheimer's would occur from a 8-12 week usage of DAA. Sorry I just woke up

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh then we agree. Good morning bro
How are things down south? I was gonna head to McAllen for Thanksgiving but I have to work the day after so I decided against it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How are things down south? I was gonna head to McAllen for Thanksgiving but I have to work the day after so I decided against it.
Damn bro! Pretty nice actually, aside from random cartel sightings and hushed mishaps , everything is pretty nice.

Where you at here in TX? I'm heading up to SA next week for the weekend if you happen to be there

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro! Pretty nice actually, aside from random cartel sightings and hushed mishaps , everything is pretty nice.

Where you at here in TX? I'm heading up to SA next week for the weekend if you happen to be there
ATX area. Close but no cigar :/

murk01

murk01

Awards
3 weeks is too short for and natty, even short for gear really. If ur that worried about it dont do it.

Train harder and tune that diet in tight, thats a cycle u can run safly ur entire life

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll let you know when I go to RGV for sure my uncle used to live in Edinburg
For sure bro! I live here in Edinburg right by UT , HMU anytime