Hey SNS

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
CEL and SNS will both be releasing top tier formulas in the very​ near future ;)
now when you italicized very, are you implying this month? or early 2012. and is cel back in the PH game?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This month. And as far I'm aware, CEL is not.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Innovative or tried and true?

domore

Awards
Something as hot as the sun ;) and clearer than a nice white winter morning!
I may just ban myself until the new year, so I don't have to endure the anticipation. New SNS & CEL products, USP's "Patented Anabolic", and Dr. Dana Houser's line of supps.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something as hot as the sun ;) and clearer than a nice white winter morning!
I hate winter. I hate snow too. Therefore your analogy is terrible and brings memories of bitter cold and fierce hatred.

In other news, I've been anticipating the release of these new SNS products for some time now and am really excited that we will soon be releasing them!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hate winter. I hate snow too. Therefore your analogy is terrible and brings memories of bitter cold and fierce hatred.

In other news, I've been anticipating the release of these new SNS products for some time now and am really excited that we will soon be releasing them!
I am a cold weather person personally...and since that season is coming it seemed pertinent.

Yet it is indeed something hot as the sun ;) dont be so negative James! Be positive, cheerful and nice like me! Let us rejoice in the upcoming new products!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
neddo

neddo

Awards
qft

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
They have winter in Texas?
Yeah bro, it has even snowed here in the valley before, admittedly the coldest temps are usually around 50s though...usually :p

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
no more inside jokes, gimmie gimmie gimmie

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ETA? Interested. Hopefully it lands at the planet before my next buy-up. Can go along with my Focus XT, RK, TTA (disapointed this is to be discontinued), and Reduce XT. Can keep it for my next bulking stack. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting....

Sub'd for new releases...hopefully soon as I have been waiting quite some time. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Coop always has the privilege of releasing Top Secret Classified Info in exchange for nudes...whoever did it, send in more!! We might get lucky and have some info on MORE products!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw the picture Coop posted.... got a little bit of a chub going on :veryhappy:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How's Colorado bud ; )

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't that pic old though? I demand new info. ;)

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Looks very interesting.

I dont mean to de-rail this thread, but does anyone know when the updated X Gels will be coming out?
Thanks

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA? Interested. Hopefully it lands at the planet before my next buy-up. Can go along with my Focus XT, RK, TTA (disapointed this is to be discontinued), and Reduce XT. Can keep it for my next bulking stack. ;)
I'm sad at the lose of our beloved TTA as well, such a great product.

How's Colorado bud ; )

- Valdez
lol, still hate it! It's actually been pretty mild here lately but we got a front moving in tonight that will leave me with a wonderful high of 20 on sunday. oh boy.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I'm sad at the lose of our beloved TTA as well, such a great product.

lol, still hate it! It's actually been pretty mild here lately but we got a front moving in tonight that will leave me with a wonderful high of 20 on sunday. oh boy.
Our high is 60, and I think it's s bit on the chilly side.

I like it best right around 72-75.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coop always has the privilege of releasing Top Secret Classified Info in exchange for nudes...whoever did it, send in more!! We might get lucky and have some info on MORE products!!
How do you think I got this avatar/signature? ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How do you think I got this avatar/signature? ;)
I feel you Click...getting in wasn't easy for me either :sad: the things I had to do for a camera lens...

Now back on topic...Hey SNS , what does CEL have in store? Maybe some hints ;)! Or maybe some people could try to guess what CEL is bringing to the table!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stocked up on some TTA and am running it right now. Great stuff.

And I haven't had a warm let alone hot shower in over a month so description of coldness to induce happy thoughts about something just makes me bitter.

Now I demand more hints as compensation!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our high is 60, and I think it's s bit on the chilly side.

I like it best right around 72-75.
lol, it's 63 out right now and it feels so nice! I'm actually getting ready to go and do some yardwork, but I agree with ya, 75 is pleasant. Except in the house, especially when trying to fall asleep.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I feel you Click...getting in wasn't easy for me either :sad: the things I had to do for a camera lens...

Now back on topic...Hey SNS , what does CEL have in store? Maybe some hints ;)! Or maybe some people could try to guess what CEL is bringing to the table!
Can you plz answer my post about Inhibit P Bro?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tumblr_m7wakoh8f11rzgt9mo1_400.jpg

this used to calm me down back in the day (last yr)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about a product that makes you d*ck smaller, balls bigger, and test through the roof?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established