Endosurge & arimapro stack

Tester27

Awards
Hi guys,

All my research keeps taking me to AM so I figured I need to join you guys.
Back Brief:

In the military and tested positive for gear after taking dan freemans test400 PH about 2 years ago but cleared my name in the end. Obviously now I'm limited to natty test products and have used:
Anabolic minds Taurotest - Good results but I think I'm adapting to it now
Axis labs HyperTest - great first cycle but nothing from my second time cycling it
Animal Stak - very spotty from this, great focus but it's now on our banned list for some reason!
Primaforce DAA - angry man with no muscular gains.

ive traine properly since 2006 and I train 5 times a week using a sensible split. I eat 3500-4200 calories over 6/7 solid meals.

so here's my question:

I managed to get hold of 2 tubs of Endosurge and I'm going to run it with the arimapro. It's not a PCT but after doing my homework it looks like it has the potential to be a quality stack. What I don't want is it to be too overpowering.

What do you guys think of it? Has anyone tried similar? Any advice for the new guy?

Thanks in advance

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endosurge is awesome. Solid product

Tester27

Awards
The research & reviews are spot on for endosurge and solid for arimapro. I'm just slightly under qualified to decide whether stacking them is a good idea or overkill. At £50 for both products, I've no problems with giving it a shot

acidvoodoo

Awards
arima pro seems to overlap with endosurge, with both of them containing divanil. So maybe something else like erase would be better suited?

Tester27

Awards
I couldn't get the erase, it seems to be working well so far. Focus is up, slightly moody but that may be cos my wife gets in my tits half of the time. My test is definitely high, constantly horny, haven't been this way in a long time. It's early days but I'm liking it,no negatives over than the mood so far. I'll re-post when I see more with strength and lean weight gain.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't get the erase, it seems to be working well so far. Focus is up, slightly moody but that may be cos my wife gets in my tits half of the time. My test is definitely high, constantly horny, haven't been this way in a long time. It's early days but I'm liking it,no negatives over than the mood so far. I'll re-post when I see more with strength and lean weight gain.
Hows your sleep been thus far?

Tester27

Awards
No real change but I wasn't expecting one. I've been hotter this week and sleep slightly broken but that can be normal. no crazy hypertest/zma dreams.

What did you think may happen? I'll keep an eye out now I'm more aware

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endosurge has mucuna pruriens in it which typicaly makes sleep deeper and more restful.

Tester27

Awards
No mate, afraid not. I've been taking both as prescribed. Endosurge 2 morn,2 at 1700, 2 before bed. And arimapro 1 morn, 1 before bed. Like I say hypertest was good for that, deep sleep and messed up dreams. I'll keep an eye out, I'm only like 10 days in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your using Endosurge from BPS correct? Just want to make sure im not mixing it up with another product.

Tester27

Awards
Yeah, that's the one pal. Nutraplanet was out of stock but I got 2 bottles from powermyself.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's the one pal. Nutraplanet was out of stock but I got 2 bottles from powermyself.
Interesting. Just surprised that yoir not noticing any better sleep. Definitely keep us up to date.