LG sciences PH17 and MMv3 sprays

xhrr

Awards
Thinking of running a PH17 and MMv3 stack sometime around January since there are some solid deals on them. I see they are now offered in spray from as well would these be more effective than the sublingual? I would be taking both the sublingual and transdermal but was curious as to the effectiveness of the sprays compared to the sublingual.

Was thinking a double dose of PH17 for 8 weeks with the rec. dose of MMv3 along with it. Thoughts on this? And since they are mild PH's would a serm still be needed since it would be an 8 week run or could I get away with and OTC still.

Newb to the androgen/PH game as I have never run anything hormonal but have done a decent amount of research so please weigh in.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No serm no cycle.But that's just my .02

xhrr

Awards
Thanks I can get them was just curious. What do you recommend? Least amount of sides preferably but HPTA recovery is obviously the biggest concern.

Any thoughts on the cycle I laid out?

xhrr

Awards
I thought a serm for such mild compounds was a little overkill as well but everyone has their own opinions. Whats your thoughts on this cycle? A double dose for 8 weeks still wouldn't require a serm?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Listen I just emailed someone who ran this product thoroughly. Let me get their opinion and get back to you. I have two bottles of ph 17 and clomid for pct if necessary but I seriously doubt its necessary. LG sciences whole motto is safe and effective products and I don't think they're into making supplements that require a serm(they used to but not anymore)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
mild or not, 8 weeks of double dose can shut down your hpta. if thatbhappens, a serm is your best bet to starting it back up. if youve ran it before and know how you react to it and youre very confident it wont lock down your test production, then go ahead and skip the serm.

and for the love of god dont email the company with that sort of question. theyll just push their otc pct product on you

xhrr

Awards
Listen I just emailed someone who ran this product thoroughly. Let me get their opinion and get back to you. I have two bottles of ph 17 and clomid for pct if necessary but I seriously doubt its necessary. LG sciences whole motto is safe and effective products and I don't think they're into making supplements that require a serm(they used to but not anymore)
Thanks looking forward to hearing back from you.

@thumper

Yeah I was thinking since it would be a double dose at a decent length I could get shutdown to some degree. I wouldn't use LG for PCT anyway I was looking more at PP TRS for PCT.

boogyman

Awards
I just finished my first mild prohormone cycle (4 weeks AMS Decavol and 4AD at recomended doses). I am almost done with PCT and did not need to use a serm. However, I did have Clomid on hand just in case. Worst case is you don't use it and you had a $50 dollar insurance policy, and you can just put it away to maybe use at a later date. But I imagine if you did notice the signs that you need to use it, it would suck to have to scramble to have to aquire something. Just 2 cents from someone with limited experience.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yes,everyone does have an opinion,and I will not run any ph without a serm.period,mild or not.If you decide not to use I'd have one on hand!

xhrr

Awards
Yeah thats what I was thinking having it around as an insurance policy. Better safe than sorry.

Ok so other than PCT what are peoples thoughts on running this 8 weeks at a double dose. Yay or nay?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yes,everyone does have an opinion,and I will not run any ph without a serm.period,mild or not.If you decide not to use I'd have one on hand!
Yes definitely have on hand just in case. I heard back from the guy I emailed he said you won't need a serm. Not sure about double dosing though.

xhrr

Awards
Yes definitely have on hand just in case. I heard back from the guy I emailed he said you won't need a serm. Not sure about double dosing though.
Thanks man appreciate it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmmm...

No SERM for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

No flame but 1000's of cycles have been run for 40 or so years before anyone even knew what a serm was. They are far from an absolute in my mind. That's just me and everyone should do what they are comfortable doing. At the end of the day piece of mind is important. Just sayin.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No flame but 1000's of cycles have been run for 40 or so years before anyone even knew what a serm was. They are far from an absolute in my mind. That's just me and everyone should do what they are comfortable doing. At the end of the day piece of mind is important. Just sayin.
Agree,my way is the serm way or no way!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the MMV3 sprays active the same as stanodrol and what is the dosage?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I link? Just google it and you should see The Fucking suppliment.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Got it thanks. Wish they listed the damn supplement facts on that site.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

xhrr

Awards
Where are you seeing a spray? I see MMV3 in an oral solution with a 7 keto spray bogo.
Another supplement retailer that I cant say has some nice bogo sales with the sublingual and spray version combos of MMv3 along with 17 and 19

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree,my way is the serm way or no way!
serms are not good for you and its rediculous to use a serm on a true PRO HORMONE>. designer anabolics yes but NOT prohormones.
unless your combating breast cancer.. then its a different story.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
serms are not good for you and its rediculous to use a serm on a true PRO HORMONE>. designer anabolics yes but NOT prohormones.
unless your combating breast cancer.. then its a different story.
Your opinion,respected but disagreed with.Im not gonna go back and forth with anyone in here.i gave my opinion to the op,I'm sure if we started a thread on the serm or no serm it would blow up.I have ran mild cycles myself and no serm and everything was fine.I just feel better and more protected when using one.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Xr any idea on the dose on the spray? That is to say the mg amount per spray. Thank you.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I think it was considered a cosmetic so it doesn't, so on the label I think he posted in the LG thread and its use to ur tolerance

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im still getting info on this amount of sprays and the mg amount. wich doest correlate anything the mg amount converts totally different through transdermal anyhow.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but like sublingual the dosage needs to be much less than an oral dose. Still needs to be a significant ammount though.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but MMV3 is androsterone, and not epiandrosterone; right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, but like sublingual the dosage needs to be much less than an oral dose. Still needs to be a significant ammount though.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but MMV3 is androsterone, and not epiandrosterone; right?
its the same thing.

Chemical Name:

Epiandrosterone

Synonyms:

NSC 93996;EPLANDROSTERONE;EPIANDROSTERONE;ISOANDROSTERONE;3b-Androsterone;3β-Androsterone;3-Epiandrosterone;D-epiandrosterone;3beta-Androsterone;TRANS-ANDROSTERONE

CBNumber:

CB4725653

Molecular Formula:

C19H30O2

Formula Weight:

MOL File:

481-29-8.mol

xhrr

Awards
Epiandrosterone and androsterone are not the same

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Different conversion rates too, if I'm not mistaken.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was my assumption as well
I think Androsterone has a higher conversion rate, but epiandrosterone has better neurostimulating effects.

Bioavailability and **** dawg; it's not my expertise.