Best fat loss stack

srb2112

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted to know your opinions and thoughts of the best fat loss stack...

I was able to lose a lot of weight last year (20 lbs) while gaining muscle. I know diet is the best. I gained my weight back after a long hard summer and I will be looking to lose it again.... Would like to lose 20 lbs again so your input will be very appreciated!

Thanks!
Shane

srb2112

Awards
I also want to note that I am 195 at the moment... Around 17-18% body fat. I will be trying a mild carb cycle and my training regime will be from Kris Gethins 12 week hardcore trainer. Cardio will be done everyday and I will be doing it twice a day atleast 3 times a week. Any info or advice is appreciated :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EC + Decimate + SNS TTA-500 would be pretty intense
Dang man, that stack sounds awesome. I might take a good look into that myself. I may throw Reduce XT into the mix too.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ergoshred Plus Ergobolic has been getting tons of awesome feedback.

fat burning, hunger control, and cortisol control The sleep effects on ergobolic are a welcome addition.

DCP plus ergobolic is also tits

Ergoshred and Decimate has also been seen being ran together

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if you are truly at that bf % i would naturally cut first. but im a big fan of reduce xt and ec stacks

srb2112

Awards
Right now I am currently using the following supplements....

OEP, CLA, Fish oil, Sesamin, jack3d, con-cret, green tea+caffeine, anabeta, ad-3, mass hgh, and zma. Whey protein of course as well as a casein shake at night....

I will say that I am enjoying the ad-3, zma and mass hgh. I have trouble falling asleep and these help me not only fall asleep but it gives me dreams. I haven't had these intense of dreams, if any in a LONG time. Months.

Any suggestions?? I am currently lifting 5 times a week, and performing cardio 4-5 times per week.... Trying for a recomp. I cut real hard last year, it worked, but honestly I gave up like my life . I simply do not want to do this. Although the results were quick, I just didn't do anything else. My goal is to build muscle and cut fat. If I can get in decent shape by April, that would be my goal....

srb2112

Awards
If also like to note, that for the past 3 weeks, I finally am able to give a solid macro/ calorie count.

I am currently getting 1900-2300 cals per day

45p/35c/20f.... Any recommended changes? I'm around 195... My work is 8 hrs long, 5 days a week and its moderate activity, always on my feet, with some lifting involved....

srb2112

Awards
I do not mind stims.... Whatever would be best ya know?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back in the day.... I lost a lot of weight with MHP Anadrox and good diet. Be careful though, Anadrox gave me some of the worst side effects ever. Waking up 4-5 times during that run with headaches from hell was the worst.

srb2112

Awards
How was your diet? I used to go low fat, it worked but it seemed like my mood was horrible after about 3 months... Currently I'm trying to get 50g of fat, 200-220 in protein and anywhere from 150c-175c per day...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Coop,
Send me some E and ill do that stack...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lean EFX refined or natural EFX would be worth looking into.....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine + Shift + Erase Pro = fat go bye bye

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprime for the stimulants
TT33 for the metabolic enhancing
Compete for the carnitines and intra muscle retaining effects
Anabolic Pump for nutrient paritioning

Favorite contest prep stack!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2,recompadrol, alphamine, decimate, TTA, erase

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I used to go low fat, it worked but it seemed like my mood was horrible after about 3 months... Currently I'm trying to get 50g of fat, 200-220 in protein and anywhere from 150c-175c per day...
a lot of different diets will work for different ppl/kinds of bodytypes. imo, you'd do better to raise fat slightly, drop carbs a bit, and perhaps raise protein a tad - something like a 50/25/25 split.

as for products, Finaflex has two goodies here:
Epi-V and ALC+CLA

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-epi-v-60-caps.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-alc-cla-120-tablets.html

Joaquin

Awards
Hello all,
its new entry with first post.
Well, I'm quite native and don't believe on natural stuff. I don't like such stuff coz I'm allergic of it.
Whats about the lemon juice syrup for weight loss?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking:
Alphamine, Recompadrol and AAV2.
Or
Alpha T2, Recompadrol, and AAV2(I'm pretty stim sensitive).

Or replace the AAV2 with Erase.

All on some 16/8 Intermitted Fasting.

Thoughts?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm not overly familiar with AAv2, have to check it out sometime

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I had great fat-loss success with LCLT at 3gms/day stacked with Triazole/Activate Xtreme. Thing is...I wasn't even trying to lose fat. Seemed to compliment each other very well...and I never changed my diet.

srb2112

Awards
Thanks to everyone on this! So many good ideas! I'm going to try the 50/25/25 approach....

I do have alphamine, test-powder, AT2, oep, Anabeta elite and erase pro.... Just contemplating what else to get... So many good ideas....

Do you think I should eat most of my carbs pre and post workout? What about my first meal in the morning?

Btw I tried IF... For the job that I do, I simply cannot do it... :/

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to everyone on this! So many good ideas! I'm going to try the 50/25/25 approach....

I do have alphamine, test-powder, AT2, oep, Anabeta elite and erase pro.... Just contemplating what else to get... So many good ideas....

Do you think I should eat most of my carbs pre and post workout? What about my first meal in the morning?

Btw I tried IF... For the job that I do, I simply cannot do it... :/
No need for anymore, you've got it all covered!

I'd say the majority of you carbs pre & post. I do mine Pre/intra (I drink all mine :D) or post workout. If you're carb sensative and not doing a ton of volume then I'd go all post, maybe in 2 meals within a few hours of finishing you're workout.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get some recompadrol, and eat some carbs with each meal.

Nutra has it at an insane price right now.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get some recompadrol, and eat some carbs with each meal.

Nutra has it at an insane price right now.
Right here is where its at. Reps owing Ape

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for anymore, you've got it all covered!

I'd say the majority of you carbs pre & post. I do mine Pre/intra (I drink all mine :D) or post workout. If you're carb sensative and not doing a ton of volume then I'd go all post, maybe in 2 meals within a few hours of finishing you're workout.
I like my carbs post workout. If I do pre it's like 20-30g that's it and 1-2 hours before.

srb2112

Awards
Usually my last sets ( I only do 3) I get about 8-10 reps. All depends on the day ya know? I like to do different exercises each week, just to keep it different and to keep the muscles guessing.... I had a huge back/ bicep workout today. My biceps were so fatigued when I got to the bicep part... :/

Anyways, I usually get to the gym around 6-7ish... And basically the only carbs I take in after the workout is 1 scoop of vitargo (35g carbs) and that's it... Before the workout I probably get anywhere from 100-125g of carbs... You think I shluld play around with those numbers?