Best fat loss stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

No need for anymore, you've got it all covered!

I'd say the majority of you carbs pre & post. I do mine Pre/intra (I drink all mine ) or post workout. If you're carb sensative and not doing a ton of volume then I'd go all post, maybe in 2 meals within a few hours of finishing you're workout.
    I like my carbs post workout. If I do pre it's like 20-30g that's it and 1-2 hours before.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I like my carbs post workout. If I do pre it's like 20-30g that's it and 1-2 hours before.
    I did 25gr WMS with whey today 1hr before and had HUUUUGE pumps and strength, sipped on some more during. Im going to keep up with this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Usually my last sets ( I only do 3) I get about 8-10 reps. All depends on the day ya know? I like to do different exercises each week, just to keep it different and to keep the muscles guessing.... I had a huge back/ bicep workout today. My biceps were so fatigued when I got to the bicep part... :/

Anyways, I usually get to the gym around 6-7ish... And basically the only carbs I take in after the workout is 1 scoop of vitargo (35g carbs) and that's it... Before the workout I probably get anywhere from 100-125g of carbs... You think I shluld play around with those numbers?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best FAT loss stack
    By Prraimm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Best FAT loss stack?
    By Prraimm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
  3. Best fat loss supplement to stack with EC?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:30 PM
  4. Best fat loss stack???
    By zek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:09 AM
  5. Which is the best FAT LOSS stack among....
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:52 PM