Best fat loss stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

No need for anymore, you've got it all covered!

I'd say the majority of you carbs pre & post. I do mine Pre/intra (I drink all mine ) or post workout. If you're carb sensative and not doing a ton of volume then I'd go all post, maybe in 2 meals within a few hours of finishing you're workout.
    I like my carbs post workout. If I do pre it's like 20-30g that's it and 1-2 hours before.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I like my carbs post workout. If I do pre it's like 20-30g that's it and 1-2 hours before.
    I did 25gr WMS with whey today 1hr before and had HUUUUGE pumps and strength, sipped on some more during. Im going to keep up with this
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

3. Usually my last sets ( I only do 3) I get about 8-10 reps. All depends on the day ya know? I like to do different exercises each week, just to keep it different and to keep the muscles guessing.... I had a huge back/ bicep workout today. My biceps were so fatigued when I got to the bicep part... :/

Anyways, I usually get to the gym around 6-7ish... And basically the only carbs I take in after the workout is 1 scoop of vitargo (35g carbs) and that's it... Before the workout I probably get anywhere from 100-125g of carbs... You think I shluld play around with those numbers?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best FAT loss stack
    By Prraimm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. Best FAT loss stack?
    By Prraimm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 05:56 PM
  3. Best fat loss supplement to stack with EC?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 10:30 PM
  4. Best fat loss stack???
    By zek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:09 AM
  5. Which is the best FAT LOSS stack among....
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 06:52 PM