I have these in my arsenal...stack?

garz

garz

Awards
So, I am about to finish a 8 week 4-AD/DECA-VOL stack. I am going to be taking torem (120-3days, 90-rest week, 60, 60, 30). I have these supps on hand and want to know what's a sick stack to run during my PCT. Please advise some sick combos/stacks.

2 AMS Arom-X
1 Athletix Div 1
1 Athletix Titanium
1 Athletix Formula X
1 MAN Nolvadren-XT
1 Compound 20
2 Alphamine's
1 PES AnaBeta coming in a week or two

The number infront of it significies how many bottles I have..

Whichever, I choose might just be a an unsponsered log. :rambo:

grandroid828

Awards
One thing for sure. DO NOT run torem at 120 for three days. Personally. With that VERY mild stack. I would do 60/60/30/30. Torem has horrendous sides at doses of 120. For most. You really dont need something that strong for an AMS stack. I would stack compound 20, alphamine, and possibly anabeta together in a stack. That would be killer for shredding up or even a recomp.
Second
I can speak from personal experience that compound 20 and alphamine work wonders together

EDIT: i didnt realize you said a stack to run in pct. i would wait. Dont wanna play with estrogen or test levels anymore than your serm already is. I would do the stack i suggested AFTER my 4 week pct.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for pct the arom-x should be fine by itself and you clould run both bottles back to back. torem is really not needed

garz

garz

Awards
One thing for sure. DO NOT run torem at 120 for three days. Personally. With that VERY mild stack. I would do 60/60/30/30. Torem has horrendous sides at doses of 120. For most. You really dont need something that strong for an AMS stack. I would stack compound 20, alphamine, and possibly anabeta together in a stack. That would be killer for shredding up or even a recomp.
Second
I can speak from personal experience that compound 20 and alphamine work wonders together

EDIT: i didnt realize you said a stack to run in pct. i would wait. Dont wanna play with estrogen or test levels anymore than your serm already is. I would do the stack i suggested AFTER my 4 week pct.
for pct the arom-x should be fine by itself and you clould run both bottles back to back. torem is really not needed

Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to play it safe and use torem at 60/60/30/30 with the help of some arom-x for 4 weeks. Save the other bottle of Arom-X for a test booster stack further down the line. Should I throw in some DAA during pct? or Save it for a stack?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to play it safe and use torem at 60/60/30/30 with the help of some arom-x for 4 weeks. Save the other bottle of Arom-X for a test booster stack further down the line. Should I throw in some DAA during pct? or Save it for a stack?
if you want to. considering its cheap u could run it and buy more down the road