mucuna pruriens questions

mylo

mylo

Awards
okay so i'm taking 200 mg in the form of a mucuna pruriens extract for 5 days. so far, i've gotten in increase in vascularity, mood improvement, better pumps, *spontaneous erections*, and even relief from my sleep apnea! i've been sleeping like a baby every night, and my carpal tunnel has resurfaced (a sign that my HGH production is elevated, i used to have it all the time when i was on GHRP and CJC).

my questions:

1) thing is, how long can i stay on this stuff before i become habituated on it?
2) does tolerance really form with this stuff?
3) how many times a day should i dose? i take 2 caps every morning and remain fasted for about 45 minutes for maximum absorption.
4) does it have to be cycled to prevent tolerance?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You won't really form tolerance to l-dopa per se since it is a precursor, but extended use can cause a lot of side effects. I'd do 8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off. The whole point of dosing on an empty stomach has nothing to do with absorption, but rather GI motility is less in such a state so plasma l-dopa/da levels rise at a steadier state, preventing nausea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You won't really form tolerance to l-dopa per se since it is a precursor, but extended use can cause a lot of side effects. I'd do 8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off. The whole point of dosing on an empty stomach has nothing to do with absorption, but rather GI motility is less in such a state so plasma l-dopa/da levels rise at a steadier state, preventing nausea.
so if you dose with food including carbs the only drawback will be possible nausea? i was of the same thinking as op that food, particularly carbs made it less effective???

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so if you dose with food including carbs the only drawback will be possible nausea? i was of the same thinking as op that food, particularly carbs made it less effective???
less effective for what? Obviously insulin reduces GH release, but that shouldn't be the main desired endpoint with l-dopa supplementation. I'm also confused as to how GH elevations cause carpal tunnel syndrome

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
less effective for what? Obviously insulin reduces GH release, but that shouldn't be the main desired endpoint with l-dopa supplementation. I'm also confused as to how GH elevations cause carpal tunnel syndrome
yes, that was the cause for my question...that is why i am dosing inhibit-p 1 cap at breakkfast with food-obviously, lol...and 1 cap before bed on empty-for the suppossed gh release.

as to carpal tunnel, i have no clue, lol.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For libido purposes is this similar to Maca??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

mylo

mylo

Awards
thanks for the answer bro, repped!

mylo

mylo

Awards
yes, that was the cause for my question...that is why i am dosing inhibit-p 1 cap at breakkfast with food-obviously, lol...and 1 cap before bed on empty-for the suppossed gh release.

as to carpal tunnel, i have no clue, lol.
HGH causes the carpal nerves to swell with water and grow, causing carpal tunnel syndrome, it's quite a common side effect of HGH use, really, some like me are uber sensitive to it though.

mylo

mylo

Awards
For libido purposes is this similar to Maca??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
not sure but i've had erections at the most spontaneous of times on this stuff, it's supposed to boost libido a LOT, due to it's prolactin inhibition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HGH causes the carpal nerves to swell with water and grow, causing carpal tunnel syndrome, it's quite a common side effect of HGH use, really, some like me are uber sensitive to it though.
thanks...i never knew that!!!