Prometheous Rising, Inhibit-P stack

Travenberger

Awards
Im going to be stacking PR with inhibit-p for cutting along with strick diet at 3000 calories a day. I weigh 180 now, goal to get down to 170. Im going to do the cycle of 5 days on 2 days off with PR. going to start PR for first week alone, then start inhibit-p second week. will keep post updated.

neddo

neddo

Awards
How active are you? 3k kcals is rather high at 5'8" 180#, IMO.

Travenberger

Awards
Active all day long, workouts bout 2 hours, been doing low reps high weight to bulk up a little bit, now switched it to high reps lower weight, should have put 2500-3000, been taking in bout 4000 for past 2 months to bulk up

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Active all day long, workouts bout 2 hours, been doing low reps high weight to bulk up a little bit, now switched it to high reps lower weight, should have put 2500-3000, been taking in bout 4000 for past 2 months to bulk up
What's your body fat?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In for results. If you want my advice, keep lifting heavy while cutting.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only time that reps/weight comes into play is when you are almost at contest shape in my opinion. I think you will enjoy PR though. I just started a bottle today with NXT. Enjoy the OG version while it lasts.

Travenberger

Awards
Ill get my BF calibrated soon, and ill take the advice of lifting heavy