SNS Focus XT...some advice

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chaps,

I've just started a new job and bought some Focus XT to help me acclimatise to the new role and demonstrate my cognitive ability early. What would be the best way to dose this over the course of a working week? I think daily will be too much; but do its benefits carry over to the day after consuming it. If so, I can dose it every other day, Mon, Wed and Fri and reap the benefits for the entire week.

Thanks,

Saghir.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would treat it like a morning cup of coffee and use it daily. Some of it's benefits, like the ability to retain new information, can increase with continued use.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would treat it like a morning cup of coffee and use it daily. Some of it's benefits, like the ability to retain new information, can increase with continued use.
This exactly ^^^
Great product!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome product,I'm using it myself now,what flavor did ya get?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Pink Lemonade! I've tried the berry but it left my tongue blue! If I use it 5 days a week, it will last 6 weeks; pretty good investment.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hi Chaps,

I've just started a new job and bought some Focus XT to help me acclimatise to the new role and demonstrate my cognitive ability early. What would be the best way to dose this over the course of a working week? I think daily will be too much; but do its benefits carry over to the day after consuming it. If so, I can dose it every other day, Mon, Wed and Fri and reap the benefits for the entire week.

Thanks,

Saghir.
In all honesty, I have taken it Monday through Friday (continuously) for class with up to 3 scoops a day and accompanied by bronkaid....and I can only say my exam, class and lab performance improved a lot in that timespan. It only contains 200mg caffeine per serving, trust me if you want to do 1 scoop every day at work it will be just fine, and I would encourage it a lot...specially if you add 1 more gram of ALCAR...damn that is intense focus and great energy to get the job done!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I was in college I took Focus every morning. I never felt like it was too much.

Like they said above, it was my new cup of coffee for awhile. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was in college I took Focus every morning. I never felt like it was too much.

Like they said above, it was my new cup of coffee for awhile. :)
Sip on the way to work.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the 'do not exceed' limit on the label for Focus XT?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wouldn't take 4 scoops at once...but that's just me haha.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
A scoop of Focus XT a day makes my grades all A's.

But seriously, it's a great product and you can't go wrong.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
A scoop of Focus XT a day makes my grades all A's.

But seriously, it's a great product and you can't go wrong.
I hear a scoop of FXT and 200mg Demiurge is where the money's at ;)

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Just picked up a tub of Focus XT and LGI's N-Pept for work. I plan on dosing them together in the morning to replace my coffee. I'm excited to see just how potent the effects are.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just picked up a tub of Focus XT and LGI's N-Pept for work. I plan on dosing them together in the morning to replace my coffee. I'm excited to see just how potent the effects are.
You will love the focus xt for sure,what flavor ya get?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
On the label I'd have to check. I never went above 3 scoops daily.

You don't want to overdue huperzine since blurry vision can accompany an excessive amount of huperzine A. I didn't notice any vision issues w/ 3 scoops a day but I wouldn't take more than two servings at a time.

Reactions: mw1

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only ever had 1 scoop a day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I use this daily. Generally in the morning, and sometimes another around mid-afternoon if I know I'm gonna be studying well into the night.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^^. I also like to use it in the AM ~~~approx 1-1.5 hrs after taking 25-50mgs Adrena G

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
blueberry, should be good
I don't think we make a blueberry haha.

But yes, I use it as a morning cup of coffee as well. Not only is it more effective, but if you do the math, it's cheaper as well. So, in a way, when you add those 10 tubs of focus xt to your shopping cart, you are cutting costs for the next year :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't think we make a blueberry haha.

But yes, I use it as a morning cup of coffee as well. Not only is it more effective, but if you do the math, it's cheaper as well. So, in a way, when you add those 10 tubs of focus xt to your shopping cart, you are cutting costs for the next year :D
5 tubs cotton candy , 5 tubs Pink Lemonade. Agree or suffer my wrath ¬¬'!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
On the label I'd have to check. I never went above 3 scoops daily.

You don't want to overdue huperzine since blurry vision can accompany an excessive amount of huperzine A. I didn't notice any vision issues w/ 3 scoops a day but I wouldn't take more than two servings at a time.
Focus XT is created such that you will be puking from the caffeine dose before Hup A side effects ever hit you. AKA they'll never hit you ;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the pink lemonade and the fact that it has 200 mg of caffeine you can play around and add
other stims to it for a good preworkout boost makes it a very versatile supplement but you have
to be careful taking more than 1 scoop at a time because it will make you run to the bathroom
real quick. I have combined it with RPM, 1,3 caps, yohimbine caps, and other stims that have different
ingredients that Focus-XT doesn't have and it works great.

domore

Awards
I need to pick up some Focus XT.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yes,yes you do,I suggest the cotton candy!mmmmm
Finished my last cotton candy tub a few weeks ago, and I've been missing it ever since. I'll be grabbing another one real soon.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Finished my last cotton candy tub a few weeks ago, and I've been missing it ever since. I'll be grabbing another one real soon.
Cotton candy focus xt FTW!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I hear it's tradition to welcome the Rookie with a free tub of Cotton Candy :D!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Then you need to get your hearing checked. :p

domore

Awards
Or the guy who has yet to try Focus XT ;)

Just kidding, I'll pick some up sometime during one of the holiday sales.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran it years ago and have not used it since. I have no idea why since I use to love it. I think I will pick up some soon ? With all the flavors what one should I get ?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I ran it years ago and have not used it since. I have no idea why since I use to love it. I think I will pick up some soon ? With all the flavors what one should I get ?
Cotton candy.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cotton candy FTW!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well looks like everyone agrees on cotton candy