Joint Help

Red9

Red9

Awards
Anybody have any experience with Joint Tech Joint Repair by Dymatize?

Needing something on the less expensive side but still very effective in keeping my cartilage/joints healthy during an upcoming cycle.

Anybody used the Dymatize Joint Tech??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Did you know Joint Help is a product by iForce? Lol and a Damn good product I might add

Red9

Red9

Awards
Did you know Joint Help is a product by iForce? Lol and a Damn good product I might add
Yes I know of iForce joint help aha

I'm curious about Dymatize's Joint Tech though..

I'll check out iForces too though brutha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Both are pretty average.

Look into Core Flex, BCS Elastiflex, SNS Cissus XT, or Athlete's Joint Restore.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Both are pretty average.

What's ur take on AL Achilles ingredient profile?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have looked into some of them before, and dosing them in enough pills to fit in a daily serving deterred me from using them. So I guess it would depend on the actual label (doses) and extracts

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Both are pretty average.

I have been trying out iForce Joint Help...and liking it so far :p!

Red9

Red9

Awards
Looks like you guys recommend SNS Cissus, Athletes Restore, and the iForce.

Of course the SNS is recommended in this thread ;) heard great things about the cissus though, might give that one a go after I look into some different ingredient profiles of the others

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Of course the SNS is recommended in this thread ;) heard great things about the cissus though, might give that one a go after I look into some different ingredient profiles of the others
$24.99 at NutraPlanet is a great price.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

My unbiased opinion (I buy my cissus) is that SNS Cissus XT is the best cissus product on the market for joint support by virtue of its 5% extract. Believe me, I'm not giving you a hard-sell :D. Look at the first 2 formulas I mentioned. They'll get no talk here or anywhere else but they're pretty much the best, along with Joint Help.

Red9

Red9

Awards
My unbiased opinion (I buy my cissus) is that SNS Cissus XT is the best cissus product on the market for joint support by virtue of its 5% extract. Believe me, I'm not giving you a hard-sell :D. Look at the first 2 formulas I mentioned. They'll get no talk here or anywhere else but they're pretty much the best, along with Joint Help.
Thanks Coop, I appreciate the help. Not the first time you've given me good advice, I'm sure it won't be the last.

& thanks to everyone else as well

Red9

Red9

Awards
What do you guys think about bulk Cissus powder from Nutra?

Same thing as the Cissus caps, am I wrong?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed it too. Weird.. :think:

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy our new joint product Achilles. I don't think you could go wrong with it. Straight cissus usually does pretty well for people too if you're looking for a single ingredient.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Def agree 100% with this right here, very solid product that will continue to get great reviews as time goes on.

Mike

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bulk cissus is a solid option. I'm using joint help myself right now and definitely notice a difference. knees aren't bothering me as much anymore and pain in my right shoulder has dropped significantly, definitely worth a look

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk cissus is a solid option. I'm using joint help myself right now and definitely notice a difference. knees aren't bothering me as much anymore and pain in my right shoulder has dropped significantly, definitely worth a look
I just started taking mine officially today.. I was on my 3rd warm up set on incline press, I had only a 45 and 10 on each side, I typically do 5-6 sets before getting to my workout weight. I went to lift the bar off, very very light weight for me, and the back of my right shoulder felt pain... not a sharp pain, a dull cramping pain. Stopped, did 3 sets for biceps and went back to try a different chest press.. kept bothering me so i stopped and just did biceps.. headed home and popped 4 joint help immediately. Pretty sore now, pain is catching up with me.. lets see what joint help can do!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
On it right now bro, and I notice a difference already it been on about 2 weeks. (Just wish it had more cissus it it)

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On it right now bro, and I notice a difference already it been on about 2 weeks. (Just wish it had more cissus it it)

~Unknown~
I'm using it as well and feelin better

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
achilles + primafoce cissus <- 40% total ketosterone, 20% 3-ketosterone,
no clue what the percentages mean but they sound pretty beast.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns cissus has treated me well since it's introduction

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iforce joint help and ax joint restore. Give the edge to iforce but both really good options

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the comparison :)

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
The higher the percentages, the more it leans towards anabolic properties, and less towards joint help. So if your looking for joint help lower percentages are what your looking for. Usp labs cissus is 10% and SNs is 5%.

~Unknown~

johnny75

Awards
My body has responded really well to JOINT-HELP, much quicker than it did with Orange Triad.

boogyman

Awards
I just ordered joint help. I have been having multiple nagging pains, shoulder hurts from an old injury, the beginning of tendonitis in my elbows, and sciatica flareups. Hopeful this stuff helps dull some of these aches. I will throw up a quick mini review when i start using it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Iforce joint help and ax joint restore. Give the edge to iforce but both really good options
Wow! I am going to have to look into iForce Join Help then; a couple of my relatives are in-love with AJR at the moment.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no.

as long as it sounds beast then, should be good eh........ :rolleyes:
i see you've already been enlightened re. ketosterone %.

fwiw, my .02 -
long been a fan of cissus, but been on Achilles now for a week and i gotta say, based on early results, this stuff leaves stand-alone CQ in the dirt.
will know more in couple weeks, but first impressions very impressed.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
no.

as long as it sounds beast then, should be good eh........ :rolleyes:
i see you've already been enlightened re. ketosterone %.

fwiw, my .02 -
long been a fan of cissus, but been on Achilles now for a week and i gotta say, based on early results, this stuff leaves stand-alone CQ in the dirt.
will know more in couple weeks, but first impressions very impressed.
This ^^^

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
iForce Joint Help + additional cissus by SNS for me!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered joint help. I have been having multiple nagging pains, shoulder hurts from an old injury, the beginning of tendonitis in my elbows, and sciatica flareups. Hopeful this stuff helps dull some of these aches. I will throw up a quick mini review when i start using it.
Sweet man, looking forward to seeing how you like it!

Mike

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna try some AJR here soon enough so I will be able to weigh in more on this topic.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! I am going to have to look into iForce Join Help then; a couple of my relatives are in-love with AJR at the moment.
Yep. Both very solid options. Was a beta tester for ajr. Have another bottle I ordered cause it surely worked. Both great products for sure!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Would joint help be helpful with stiffness in shoulders due to arthritis?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have not used joint help, but if it does in fact live up to its anti inflammatory properties it should help a bit. Reduced inflammation will always make things better. To what extent I am not sure but it should help to a certain degree whether it is noticeable or not

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
not likely - and certainly not to the extent i'm sure you would like.
i don't see any OTC product that is going to be suitable relief for uncle arthur.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on my 2nd jar of SNS Cissus XT and I have to say by the 6th week my knee pain is pretty much all gone
and my pain in my right bicep and shoulder are both feeling a lot better and I worked out with the pain but I
work around it and let the cissus do it's thing and SNS cissus is doing it's healing thing. I now have another brand
of quality cissus to use other than USP LABS and Primaforce and they all work well for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I like the combo of bulk Cissus and Celadrin. Sometimes also add topical Celadrin to a problem area. I need to cap up my Cissus stash...anyone have an idea of its shelf life???

Experimenting with serrapeptase at the moment. On day 2 and can already feel a reduction in inflammation..based on the fact I can breath through both nostrils which is a very rare for me. Knees and legs have been sore for weeks, perhaps due to excessive driving, but today they feel markedly better. Results are supposed to improve with long term use..we shall see.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I like the combo of bulk Cissus and Celadrin. Sometimes also add topical Celadrin to a problem area.
I hear Celadrin does wonders. Reviews look nothing less than promising from what I've seen.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There's always the risk of placebo, but I've used it numerous times with the same effect...reduction of pain and stiffness in my joints. It adds the "lubrication" while Cissus does the additional healing and analgesia. Really curious about Joint Help though.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm back boys. Yes I was banned, for a big misunderstanding. Luckily through patience and communication with admin and Dunn, I am back :)
Welcome Back! ;)