Anabeta - Sides?

M

MCLee2

Awards
I started taking the og version of anabeta 3 days ago and ever since I started I have been feeling weird. My head feels really spacy, kinda lightheaded, and I have been getting mild headaches. I have taken it with high carb meals every time I've taken it. I am taking 4 caps slit up 1/1/1/1 throughthe day.

Is feeling like this normal with anabeta? If so will it subside? I'm not liking the way I'm feeling, and it made it tough to have a good workout yesterday.

Thanks for any help!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking in more water? You should be.

M

MCLee2

Awards
I've been drinking at a minimum, 1 gal per day. I shoot for more though.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've been drinking at a minimum, 1 gal per day. I shoot for more though.
Have you recently started taking anything else? Haven't heard many issues with Anabeta

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe your neck is getting too strong.

M

MCLee2

Awards
Have you recently started taking anything else? Haven't heard many issues with Anabeta
No, anabeta is the only thing I'm taking besides whey and creatine. But I've been taking whey and creatine for years, so its not that.

Maybe your neck is getting too strong.
I'm guessing this was a joke, but my neck muscles have been feeling really tight lately...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Maybe try to switch up your dosing. I do 2 caps preworkout meal, 2 caps post shake.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First I have heard of this side, but definitely try the 2 and 2 spread instead.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I have heard of this side, but definitely try the 2 and 2 spread instead.
Do you mean "First I have heard" or "first, I have heard"?

I think the first but wanted to clarify lol.

I haven't heard of this side effect before. The only thing I can liken it to is how I feel if I take it on an empty stomach. Almost a symptom resembling low blood sugar.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Only sides I had on AnaBeta were increased hunger and increased thirst.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Only sides I had on AnaBeta were increased hunger and increased thirst.
Same, well that, and Muscle fullness, strength, etc...=)

S

squatting

Banned
Awards
Sounds like its lowering your blood sugar

I got the same feeling on anabeta I just stop taking it

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds like its lowering your blood sugar

I got the same feeling on anabeta I just stop taking it
Did you try to eat more? Have you tried anabeta since?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I had some weird sides from Anabeta... Increased weight and great feeling in the gym and during the day... I may see my family doc for this... It wasn't in the side effect list so I may sue! We can settle out of court with a lifetime supply of PES products though. Reps, ill have my lawyer contact you!

M

MCLee2

Awards
Just to update, I have since been taking it with much larger meals and increased my water intake.to between 1.5 and 2 gal a day and weird feelings are gone.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just to update, I have since been taking it with much larger meals and increased my water intake.to between 1.5 and 2 gal a day and weird feelings are gone.
Good to hear, keep us updated

B

boogyman

Awards
Only sides I ever experienced were increased strength and muscle gain. But i'm not one to complain ;-)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had some weird sides from Anabeta... Increased weight and great feeling in the gym and during the day... I may see my family doc for this... It wasn't in the side effect list so I may sue! We can settle out of court with a lifetime supply of PES products though. Reps, ill have my lawyer contact you!
Next production run we will add to the bottle "only to be used by those wanting to get stacked!" ;)

Only sides I ever experienced were increased strength and muscle gain. But i'm not one to complain ;-)
I never really got strength increases with AnaBeta. It is still my absolute all time favourite supplement for hypertrophy though. Nothing else has even come close.