Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive

eddmoore1

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just joined the site so this is my first post.
I'm hoping to get some info on USP Labs Test Powder and Erase.

I was about to start cycling both together but am worried about negative effects it may have on Libido/Sex drive.

Acne etc I can handle, but decreased libido/sex drive would turn me away from it.

Can anyone clear it up as different forums have opposing views

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My libido was very high on test powder + erase. You can play with dosing of erase if you go with the OG version.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Like John said, you can always play with the Erase dosage. But to be honest this stack will only shoot your libido through the roof.

eddmoore1

Awards
Guys thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it. Ha ha the girlfriend will be delighted.

Gonna start it in the morning. Sorry now for being question mad but I'm kinda new to all this stuff.

Will it be fine to stack this with AP, C20, Creatine and na-R-ala.
BP what do you mean by the OG Version? I didn't get the erase pro, it's just the standard Erase.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Guys thanks for the replies. Really appreciate it. Ha ha the girlfriend will be delighted.

Gonna start it in the morning. Sorry now for being question mad but I'm kinda new to all this stuff.

BP what do you mean by the OG Version? I didn't get the erase pro, it's just the standard Erase.
You have the OG version, just gives you the ability to adjust dosing.

Good luck!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Yes these all stack well with Erase. I'd even look into adding some D-Aspartic Acid to that stack as well.

eddmoore1

Awards
D-Aspartic Acid is the main ingredient in Test Powder. Would you dose extra??

eddmoore1

Awards
Extra DAA? No not needed.
John thanks for taking the time to reply dude, I'm gonna log it and see how I get on. Can't wait to start it.
Only started doing weights about 5 months ago. Gone from a skinny ass 120 lbs to 140 lbs so far.
I reckon a few of those lbs i've put on is water retention from the creatine.
Got my BF% done yesterday and I'm still only on 6.4%
Hoping this combo can get me closer to my target 160.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
John thanks for taking the time to reply dude, I'm gonna log it and see how I get on. Can't wait to start it.
Only started doing weights about 5 months ago. Gone from a skinny ass 120 lbs to 140 lbs so far.
I reckon a few of those lbs i've put on is water retention from the creatine.
Got my BF% done yesterday and I'm still only on 6.4%
Hoping this combo can get me closer to my target 160.
Glad you are seeing progress. At your height and weight I would focus on eating more calories and you will continue to grow. Train hard, eat, sleep and repeat.

eddmoore1

Awards
Glad you are seeing progress. At your height and weight I would focus on eating more calories and you will continue to grow. Train hard, eat, sleep and repeat.
I just make sure to get the workout in as soon as I can after work. The eating, sleeping part is great.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Adding LBM & losing body fat is looking the only option for your body with the above stack. Make sure you're taking your C20 with meals to start, could upset your stomach (se users report)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
D-Aspartic Acid is the main ingredient in Test Powder. Would you dose extra??
My fault. Didn't see that you're adding that stack to erase and test powder which already contains DAA. So as John said no extra DAA needed

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken erase twice. Both times my libido dropped. Too low estrogen contributes to that so I may have had naturally low estrogen to begin with. If it happens to you, change your dosing to every other day, or pick up some trib/maca/horny goat weed supplement