Preworkout Alot of Servings?

gibbons2

Awards
What effective preworkouts have you guys used that have alot of servings per tub? I'm sick of running out so fast. it can be any pre workout with or without stims. Thanks!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Green MAG - 80 Servings

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Controlled Labs Green MAG - 80 Servings
I think a big thing is how much you have to use for it to be effective.Mm is my all time favorite,30 true servings,no less and maybe more if you don't need a full scoop which a lot of people don't.Im using prodigy right now and I'm really enjoying it also,never used more than 1 scoop and is consistent and good.Also like condense and focus xt!

domore

Awards
I believe White Flood comes in a 100 serving tub.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think a big thing is how much you have to use for it to be effective.Mm is my all time favorite,30 true servings,no less and maybe more if you don't need a full scoop which a lot of people don't.Im using prodigy right now and I'm really enjoying it also,never used more than 1 scoop and is consistent and good.Also like condense and focus xt!
I don't understand? I have only ever used 1 scoop of Green MAGnitude. That would be a full 80 workouts.
-2 scoops would be 10g of creatine....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I don't understand? I have only ever used 1 scoop of Green MAGnitude. That would be a full 80 workouts.
-2 scoops would be 10g of creatine....
It's been a while since I've ran any,may will have to pick some up and give it another go tho!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I don't think of green mag as a pre-workout. More of just a creatine supplement.
Kinda what I was thinking,but none the less a good product.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
AI sports nutritions Maniac has a good bit of servings and pump is awesome

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ConDense is 40 servings for around 25$
Could take a gander... Lots of logs and reviews up :)
Focus XT is a great one as well!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
maniac and green mag. green mag gives me nasty pumps, luv it

Red9

Red9

Awards
Roll with the ConDense if you've never tried it bro. Leave the rest in the dust. IMHO, there's a lot of good ones, and plenty bad. Look into the ingredient profiles, and find the right one for you. For servings though, I'd say Jack3d original or ConDense. Maybe even try D-stunner by Betancourt

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Maximize intense has a great number of servings. 45 per container and never really need more than 1 scoop

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Maximize intense has a great number of servings. 45 per container and never really need more than 1 scoop
Ya ive gone through a bunch of tubs of max intense and ive never had the need.for more then.one.

SDR

Awards
NeuroSurge with 25 full servings/workouts at the max dose. Many just use half scoops so if that you it can actually last up to 50 workouts :eek:

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
I guess it really depends on what you want - just because the "recommended" serving size is something higher than average, it's likely still going to take multiple scoops to reach an effective dosage of the active ingredients.

Just a thought... but many folks chimed in with great suggestions. Volatile doesn't have quite as many servings per container (32 servings), but there are 9g of active ingredients per 9.3g scoop.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nothing beats White Flood & Green MAG IMO, but Clout is next up @ 50 / bottle.

Edit: Forgot to add in Max Intense.

boogyman

Awards
I've been using White flood at 1 scoop, and RPM at 2 caps. Dosed like this they last a long time.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe nobody has said ProSupps Hyde. 45 servings. Good luck ever needing more than one serving.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
That stuff is nuts! Had free samples & after trying 1.... gave them away... Too jittery after 1 small sample.....

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've been using PES Alphamine as my preworkout and loving it. You can add some stuff like citmal/agmatine to it but lately I haven't felt the need to.

84 SERVINGS! Great price at nutraplanet

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've been using PES Alphamine as my preworkout and loving it. You can add some stuff like citmal/agmatine to it but lately I haven't felt the need to.

^^^ this is exactly what I do right now

gibbons2

Awards

what exactly is it?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Still need to try this! Josh sent me a PM about this a little while ago... :D

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is it?
Thermogenic metabolic boosting powder. Great focus clean energy. Main stim in there is not a vasoconstrictor and does not break down muscle tissue like most stims.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe nobody has said ProSupps Hyde. 45 servings. Good luck ever needing more than one serving.

A crap formula in my opinion. Sure you won't need more than one scoop, it has 419mg of Caffeine per scoop. Just basically Caffeine, Beta Alanine, and DMAA. The rest of the ingredients are just window dressing. Get some Omega Sports Flashover and take 3 100mg caffeine pills with it and you'll be just as stimmed out, but you actually have a quality product and have paid a lot less. Plus no BS Prop blend.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A crap formula in my opinion. Sure you won't need more than one scoop, it has 419mg of Caffeine per scoop. Just basically Caffeine, Beta Alanine, and DMAA. The rest of the ingredients are just window dressing. Get some Omega Sports Flashover and take 3 100mg caffeine pills with it and you'll be just as stimmed out, but you actually have a quality product and have paid a lot less. Plus no BS Prop blend.
That is too much Caffeine for me.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, way too much. A lot of people will purchase it though and say its the greatest pre-workout ever, and they don't realize its really just the massive dose of caffeine that they took.
Yes -- this happens a lot with any high caffeine preworkout.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have troubles reading labels (actually I think most of us know that you do by now). Everyone uses a prop blend, those who don't...dont sell very well at all.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just looked at flashover. Strong lack of full doses of anything. A 45 serving tub should last a person 15 workouts. Maybe 22 if they want under dosed things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if your talking a ton of servings per label claims then alphamine and AI sports maniac get my vote, but if your talking usable serving per cost i would have to say volatile, white flood, and anadraulic state gt

gibbons2

Awards
Thermogenic metabolic boosting powder. Great focus clean energy. Main stim in there is not a vasoconstrictor and does not break down muscle tissue like most stims.
so it's more for just energy and focus rather than to build muscle? it makes sense though. I'm lookin into it for sure. thanks bro!

fit4me

fit4me

Awards
I like hyper fx

Speed x3

and Nano Vapor

Good luck in your search :)

What effective preworkouts have you guys used that have alot of servings per tub? I'm sick of running out so fast. it can be any pre workout with or without stims. Thanks!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ergopump NMT 40 workouts per tub

RPM by appnut

San Fierce Domination all are awesome preworkouts