Preworkout Alot of Servings?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've been using PES Alphamine as my preworkout and loving it. You can add some stuff like citmal/agmatine to it but lately I haven't felt the need to.

84 SERVINGS! Great price at nutraplanet
    Still need to try this! Josh sent me a PM about this a little while ago...
    I'm Back...

2. Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2

what exactly is it?
    Thermogenic metabolic boosting powder. Great focus clean energy. Main stim in there is not a vasoconstrictor and does not break down muscle tissue like most stims.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster

Still need to try this! Josh sent me a PM about this a little while ago...
    Get on it bro. Im telling you you will not be disappointed
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Can't believe nobody has said ProSupps Hyde. 45 servings. Good luck ever needing more than one serving.

A crap formula in my opinion. Sure you won't need more than one scoop, it has 419mg of Caffeine per scoop. Just basically Caffeine, Beta Alanine, and DMAA. The rest of the ingredients are just window dressing. Get some Omega Sports Flashover and take 3 100mg caffeine pills with it and you'll be just as stimmed out, but you actually have a quality product and have paid a lot less. Plus no BS Prop blend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    A crap formula in my opinion. Sure you won't need more than one scoop, it has 419mg of Caffeine per scoop. Just basically Caffeine, Beta Alanine, and DMAA. The rest of the ingredients are just window dressing. Get some Omega Sports Flashover and take 3 100mg caffeine pills with it and you'll be just as stimmed out, but you actually have a quality product and have paid a lot less. Plus no BS Prop blend.
    That is too much Caffeine for me.
    I'm Back...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    That is too much Caffeine for me.
    Yeah, way too much. A lot of people will purchase it though and say its the greatest pre-workout ever, and they don't realize its really just the massive dose of caffeine that they took.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah, way too much. A lot of people will purchase it though and say its the greatest pre-workout ever, and they don't realize its really just the massive dose of caffeine that they took.
    Yes -- this happens a lot with any high caffeine preworkout.
    I'm Back...

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You must have troubles reading labels (actually I think most of us know that you do by now). Everyone uses a prop blend, those who don't...dont sell very well at all.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. I just looked at flashover. Strong lack of full doses of anything. A 45 serving tub should last a person 15 workouts. Maybe 22 if they want under dosed things.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10. if your talking a ton of servings per label claims then alphamine and AI sports maniac get my vote, but if your talking usable serving per cost i would have to say volatile, white flood, and anadraulic state gt
    •   

11. Maximize Intense!! Only need 1 scoop/1 serving per workout (maybe less if you arent stim tolerant)

45 servings for $22 here at Nutraplanet...less than 50 cents per workout...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...-servings.html

other "1 scoop/1 serving" that did it for me: Animal Rage and Muscle Marinade....probably a few others but cant remember

12. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

Thermogenic metabolic boosting powder. Great focus clean energy. Main stim in there is not a vasoconstrictor and does not break down muscle tissue like most stims.
    so it's more for just energy and focus rather than to build muscle? it makes sense though. I'm lookin into it for sure. thanks bro!

13. G Fuel can be had for 23.99

14. I like hyper fx

Speed x3

and Nano Vapor

Good luck in your search

Quote Originally Posted by gibbons2 View Post
    What effective preworkouts have you guys used that have alot of servings per tub? I'm sick of running out so fast. it can be any pre workout with or without stims. Thanks!

15. Ergopump NMT 40 workouts per tub

RPM by appnut

San Fierce Domination all are awesome preworkouts
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 12:33 AM
  2. Videos fromt he PL meet this weekend!Alot of fun!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 09:52 PM
  3. I have alot of work to do.
    By extremefighter in forum Pics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
  4. Wanting to cut after alot of bulking
    By Rictor33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 05:39 PM