IFORCE LIGHTS OUT PAIRED WITH INTIMIDATE ?

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS COMBO ? INTIMIDATE AND LIGHTS OUT AND WOULD THEY BE COMPATIBLE ??

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably a bit too soon for end users to be stacking these.......but im pretty sure one of our reps, loudy, has already started it.

should make for a nice little combo, provide some awesome sleep :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
probably a bit too soon for end users to be stacking these.......but im pretty sure one of our reps, loudy, has already started it.

Agreed,I'm really enjoying my run with lights out so far!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Definitely going to be trying this. Should be an awesome combo :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I just gotta say that I think I-Force is going in the right direction. A lot of their new stuff I think has been pretty damn good. Eventually I will get around to trying some of their new stuff. I have really enjoyed a couple of their products. I really liked hemavol and Maximize (some of the better tasting stuff that actually worked I have ever had).

Now, my response pretty much does not apply at the moment so to get back on point I will say this much...the only to get the answer you seek is to try it yourself. I-Force is a reputable company and their stuff definitely does not suck. Perhaps you only get so-so results, but I highly doubt you will not receive any benefit or some kind of results by trying lights out and intimidate yourself. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I just gotta say that I think I-Force is going in the right direction. A lot of their new stuff I think has been pretty damn good. Eventually I will get around to trying some of their new stuff. I have really enjoyed a couple of their products. I really liked hemavol and Maximize (some of the better tasting stuff that actually worked I have ever had).

Now, my response pretty much does not apply at the moment so to get back on point I will say this much...the only to get the answer you seek is to try it yourself. I-Force is a reputable company and their stuff definitely does not suck. Perhaps you only get so-so results, but I highly doubt you will not receive any benefit or some kind of results by trying lights out and intimidate yourself. ;)

-Sean-
Agreed,I'm so glad my eyes have been opened to them,they have some great stuff!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Agreed,I'm so glad my eyes have been opened to them,they have some great stuff!
Indeed they do. There are definitely a few of their products I really want to try.

-Sean-

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I started my pct thursday, so I have been on both. I find with intimidate, I can easily run just 1 cap of lights out, but without intimidate, I'd run 2. The sleep combination is almost to much.. but the nice thing about them, is you don't wake up groggy. Ambein makes me sleep like a baby, but less than 16 hours of sleep, and I can't wake.. I sleep the same with these, but after 7 hours, i get up out of bed feeling great.

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Indeed they do. There are definitely a few of their products I really want to try.

-Sean-
What are you waiting for? :p

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
What are you waiting for? :p
Having the money necessary to have the freedom to try different supps again. Kinda hard to get into supps when searching for work ;). I should have a good job, but honestly I believe my Master's Degree and education in general work against me as well as my supervisory experience (logically you would think that would help me be employed, but nope no luck). Man this economy sucks a$$!!!

-Sean-

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Having the money necessary to have the freedom to try different supps again. Kinda hard to get into supps when searching for work ;). I should have a good job, but honestly I believe my Master's Degree and education in general work against me as well as my supervisory experience (logically you would think that would help me be employed, but nope no luck). Man this economy sucks a$$!!!

-Sean-
Haha no worries, LiGHts Out will always be here waiting for you :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Sean-
masters degrees are scary bro, nobody wants to higher someone thats a genius :p