Fadogia vs Bulbine

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try something new and i have a few questions:

1. Which one would shows more promise at actually boosting test levels

2. Which one increases libido and or mood more?

3. which would be better to "add" to a PCT if either.

Im not a fan of DAA or longjack, although i do question the quality of the longjack i was taking. Im just looking for a single ingredient test booster to go with erase right now and im leaning a bit toward bulbine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In my estimation:

1. Bulbine

2. Fadogia

3. Tough call, but for a single ingredient, bulbine due to its intrinsic estrogen-lowering ability.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ok thank you, and if i went with SNS whats the optimal dosage in your opinion?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm if i compare the reviews of bioforge v2 (fadogia-based) and tropinol (bulbine-based), bfv2 wins every time? how much can bulbine raise test?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
hmm if i compare the reviews of bioforge v2 (fadogia-based) and tropinol (bulbine-based), bfv2 wins every time? how much can bulbine raise test?
Yeah I prefer BF Pro max as well, but you are comparing 2 formulas.

BF Pro max has forskolin (very good ingredient) and a built-in AI

Tropinol has an undisclosed dose of bulbine (remember the sensitive dose-response curve?) and basella alba (estrogenic)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very good explanation coop makes sense

hsk

Awards
  • Established
SNS Bulbine is good quality and very potent. I am just finishing up a bottle and really like the results I received. I have tried fadogia and bulbine and would rank bulbine above fadogia since bulbine offers mild estrogen control as well. The key with bulbine is to find the optimal dosing range which varies depending on the person, but once you dial that in, it is some potent stuff. For my size I found the optimal dosing was 2-1-1-2-1-1. I just posted a review earlier today.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
ill probably end up trying both, which ever one i try 2nd will probably be the one i like better...it never fails.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going with Fadogia here~ love the stuff
Second this. Me and Mike share the same views on bulbine I think. :D

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'm preparing to run a Anavar cycle and want to couple tht with a test booster. I'm thinking bulbine. Since it has a natural AI would this be sufficient enough to run with Anavar? Then I after my cycle I wanted to run Osta with HCgenerate and Erase. I'm still doing the research. I don't want to Pin because I'm already pretty bulky, I just want to cut

I've read that bulbine is pretty good. Thoughts?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm preparing to run a Anavar cycle and want to couple tht with a test booster. I'm thinking bulbine. Since it has a natural AI would this be sufficient enough to run with Anavar? Then I after my cycle I wanted to run Osta with HCgenerate and Erase. I'm still doing the research. I don't want to Pin because I'm already pretty bulky, I just want to cut

I've read that bulbine is pretty good. Thoughts?
why in the world are you running a test booster with var?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I prefer BF Pro max as well, but you are comparing 2 formulas.

BF Pro max has forskolin (very good ingredient) and a built-in AI

Tropinol has an undisclosed dose of bulbine (remember the sensitive dose-response curve?) and basella alba (estrogenic)
I love it, but any product with an AI kills my erections! Ive used it by t-force and man sports with better results, for ny body anyways.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I don't want to pin test e or Dbol which is what I've been reading you should take with Anavar
dball? Da fuk u been readin.

You don't want to pin test with var? There is one oral AAS, that would do you absolute wonders that is cheap.. but your prior research is concerning to me.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Bulbine is good quality and very potent. I am just finishing up a bottle and really like the results I received. I have tried fadogia and bulbine and would rank bulbine above fadogia since bulbine offers mild estrogen control as well. The key with bulbine is to find the optimal dosing range which varies depending on the person, but once you dial that in, it is some potent stuff. For my size I found the optimal dosing was 2-1-1-2-1-1. I just posted a review earlier today.
I agree absolutely loved the stuff.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jbry, I was thinking of transaderm or dermacrine but also thought of the Bulbine because of the AI in it already.
I don't understand why you would want to use something that makes use of your natural testosterone production (bulbine) with something that suppresses it (anavar).

I can understand why you'd consider a topical DHEA, but whatever intrinsic AI properties that bulbine has wouldn't be useful on cycle.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I don't understand why you would want to use something that makes use of your natural testosterone production (bulbine) with something that suppresses it (anavar).

I can understand why you'd consider a topical DHEA, but whatever intrinsic AI properties that bulbine has wouldn't be useful on cycle.
I actually did more research on AI's and found out some good information. I'm so ignorant when it comes to this game and sometimes I find myself asking stupid questions. So excuse my ignorance. I've been researching all of this stuff for 6-8 months and still feel like I don't know a damn thing. Lol. I appreciate the questioning because it makes me do even more research

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually did more research on AI's and found out some good information. I'm so ignorant when it comes to this game and sometimes I find myself asking stupid questions. So excuse my ignorance. I've been researching all of this stuff for 6-8 months and still feel like I don't know a damn thing. Lol. I appreciate the questioning because it makes me do even more research
It's not really ignorance if you choose to correct yourself, so I'm pleased to read you're looking into it more. When it comes to Anavar, you don't necessarily have to even concern yourself with an AI.

If you'd like, put some questions together and we could talk through PM. I'd be happy to help.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd like to note that while bulbine is documented to lower estrogen, we do not know if the mechanism of action is via aromatase inhibition. The two are not synonymous.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
I'd like to note that while bulbine is documented to lower estrogen, we do not know if the mechanism of action is via aromatase inhibition. The two are not synonymous.
Coop you go to school for this sh1t? You be answering all of these questions with ease. You're as knowledgable as a 12 year kid is good at Call of Duty.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop you go to school for this sh1t? You be answering all of these questions with ease. You're as knowledgable as a 12 year kid is good at Call of Duty.
He gets it all from me.... :D

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I too have pondered this if there were say an online class that he taught about supps and how they work and one would be able to ask questions, i would gladly pay 500$ a semester just cause it interests me lol