Test Powder and Jack3d by USP Labs dosage Q?

viking805fan

Awards
I've been off a pre-workout supplement for almost two months since my tolerance level had been going up for sometime and I was tired of taking almost three scoops of my preworkout supplement in order to get the pump.

I've heard a few good things about Test Powder but I haven't tried it yet and I am thinking about purchasing it. My question is, do I have to follow the directions and take it in the morning with breakfast?? I won't be hitting the gym until the evening since i work a full time day job. What would be the best way to take it??

Also, is it a good choice to take with a pre-workout supplement like Jack3d?? Or do I just need to take the test powder by itself?? Thanks in advance for the advice!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been off a pre-workout supplement for almost two months since my tolerance level had been going up for sometime and I was tired of taking almost three scoops of my preworkout supplement in order to get the pump.

I've heard a few good things about Test Powder but I haven't tried it yet and I am thinking about purchasing it. My question is, do I have to follow the directions and take it in the morning with breakfast?? I won't be hitting the gym until the evening since i work a full time day job. What would be the best way to take it??

Also, is it a good choice to take with a pre-workout supplement like Jack3d?? Or do I just need to take the test powder by itself?? Thanks in advance for the advice!
You can take it at anytime during the day with or without food. You can even split the servings with one the morning and one later in the day.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Using Test Powder and Jack3d Micro together is known as the MicroTEST stack, and has become VERY popular over the last few months!

NutraPlanet has a great deal on the stack...

Great questions about usage - and I personally stack them together pre-training. 1.5 or 2 scoops of each in water followed by my staple, Modern BCAA (also on sale at NP!!!)... Pretty awesome usable intensity I see when using them together.

My body is changing before my eyes.

If you have any other questions to someone who has used both products extensively, please feel free to ask!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
good info here, as always!

I take my Test Powder about an hour pre-workout, followed by Micro 30-45 minutes pre-workout. The agmatine inclusion adds to the pumps!

on off days, I dose Test Powder either in the morning or pre-bed. as already stated you can take it whenever is convenient for you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my opinion in although you pretty much already got an answer. I really enjoyed using Test Powder + Craze Pre-workout so if the Test Powder doesn't upset your stomach then dosing it before a workout is fine. Otherwise any time of the day should be alright.

When I didn't take it right before a workout I would take it before my Pre-workout meal that had a decent amount of CHO. I love Agmatine + CHO fueled pre-workout meal.

viking805fan

Awards
Alright thanks for the tips you guys!

One more quick question, does the test powder give you a boost of enery like Jack3d does??? I kinda wondering since Jack3d has a lot of caffeine in it...does the test powder have that caffeine reaction of energy?? Thanks again!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks for the tips you guys!

One more quick question, does the test powder give you a boost of enery like Jack3d does??? I kinda wondering since Jack3d has a lot of caffeine in it...does the test powder have that caffeine reaction of energy?? Thanks again!
there are no stims in Test Powder.

you may feel overall more energetic and more Alpha but not stimmed out.

viking805fan

Awards
Thanks guys! I guess I just found myself some new supplements to try it out.

Quick note on the Test Powder.... So when I start taking it, does the label mean that I take it for 4 weeks then get off of it for 4 weeks and repeat???

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I guess I just found myself some new supplements to try it out.

Quick note on the Test Powder.... So when I start taking it, does the label mean that I take it for 4 weeks then get off of it for 4 weeks and repeat???
You're correct. Our suggestion is to use the product for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break, at that point feel free to repeat usage.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck , solid stack from a great company!