moderately low testosterone and high estrogen, 18 year old

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
I have believed I have low testosterone for awhile now and I got tested yesterday. I want to know solutions or if I am fine already. I am currently stacking erase/compound 20/ d-aspartic acid along with multi vitamins, fish oil, vitamin c and a few other supplements.

Results: testosterone 492, estradiol was 41.6

Here's the full results:

ForumRunner_20121031_162119.png

ForumRunner_20121031_162129.png

I work out 4-6 times a week and have a decent diet

Any information will help thanks

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Follow your doctors advice.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A word of advice. Lose some body fat. Exercise intensely for 1 hour. Make sure to sleep 8-10 hours deeply. Be sure to get some protein right after lifting. Eat a proper amount of carbs and protein prior to training. Eat clean meals (avoid junk foods), be sure to do compound lifts such as squats and deads. Be sure to also drink plenty of water throughout the day. I would add Mucana Pruriens to your supplement regime, as it will help drop prolactin which will also aid in controlling estradiol. It will also increase testosterone, GH release, and increase sleep quality. You could also benefit from magnesium supplementation, preferably topical magnesium.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
Follow your doctors advice.
A doctor didn't refer me to get the blood work done, nor do I have a doctor at this point because I just moved away to college? But thanks for your advice anyways.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
A word of advice. Lose some body fat. Exercise intensely for 1 hour. Make sure to sleep 8-10 hours deeply. Be sure to get some protein right after lifting. Eat a proper amount of carbs and protein prior to training. Eat clean meals (avoid junk foods), be sure to do compound lifts such as squats and deads. Be sure to also drink plenty of water throughout the day. I would add Mucana Pruriens to your supplement regime, as it will help drop prolactin which will also aid in controlling estradiol. It will also increase testosterone, GH release, and increase sleep quality. You could also benefit from magnesium supplementation, preferably topical magnesium.
Thanks for the advice I do most of what your saying already but I can improve. One question what is prolactin and is it on the test results?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A doctor didn't refer me to get the blood work done, nor do I have a doctor at this point because I just moved away to college? But thanks for your advice anyways.
I had assumed that since you had blood work done you had consulted with an endocrinologist. I would consult a professional before taking advice off of an online forum.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Looks fine to me. The endocrinologist probably won't have any advice because your levels seem normal. Interindividual variation is expected.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice I do most of what your saying already but I can improve. One question what is prolactin and is it on the test results?
You can test for it but it was not on your test results. It will lower dopamine and testosterone, which will lower sex drive/motivation.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
Looks fine to me. The endocrinologist probably won't have any advice because your levels seem normal. Interindividual variation is expected.
How do they look fine shouldn't I be in the top 25 percent at least being 18 and all, I realize its not a <300 but still.

Greenhulk

Awards
Do you have any symptoms of low testosterone and/or high estrogen? If no, why worry. Absolute levels vary from individual to individual and one guy can have symptoms of low testosterone with a higher absolute T level than another guy who shows no such symptoms because it also depends on how you respond to testosterone, i.e. testosterone 'sensitivity' can vary.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
Do you have any symptoms of low testosterone and/or high estrogen? If no, why worry. Absolute levels vary from individual to individual and one guy can have symptoms of low testosterone with a higher absolute T level than another guy who shows no such symptoms because it also depends on how you respond to testosterone, i.e. testosterone 'sensitivity' can vary.
I having trouble with bloating and my libido has decreased a lot since a few years ago.

Greenhulk

Awards
I having trouble with bloating and my libido has decreased a lot since a few years ago.
For libido, I would suggest reading these two threads:
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208899-libido-products.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/179001-ultimate-sexual-weekend.html

You can find a lot of suggestions there for this department.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
What do you mean by bloating? That you would like a more defined look?
Thanks for the first reply and I mean i retain quite a bit of water which looks like swelling especially in my ankles sometimes.

Greenhulk

Awards
Thanks for the first reply and I mean i retain quite a bit of water which looks like swelling especially in my ankles sometimes.
If that is a problem for you, then a supplement lowering estrogen levels could help. These are usually aromatase inhibitors. However, if you lower your estrogen levels too much, your libido may suffer, so you should be careful.

IMHO, good estrogen-lowering supplements are Erase, Erase Pro and Triazol.

cmoney2023

cmoney2023

Awards
If that is a problem for you, then a supplement lowering estrogen levels could help. These are usually aromatase inhibitors. However, if you lower your estrogen levels too much, your libido may suffer, so you should be careful.

IMHO, good estrogen-lowering supplements are Erase, Erase Pro and Triazol.
I am currently taking erase and have been for the past 3 weeks, and my estrogen levels were still high

Greenhulk

Awards
I am currently taking erase and have been for the past 3 weeks, and my estrogen levels were still high
Erase Pro is stronger than Erase at lowering estrogen. So, you could either try Erase Pro or increase your current dosage of Erase.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would low dose aromasin for 4 weeks and then get bloods drawn. You want something more along the lines of a 40 to 1 ratio of test and estrogen. If you can hit 800 T and 20 E, you're good to go.

My opinion. No rebound from aromasin either.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I would low dose aromasin for 4 weeks and then get bloods drawn. You want something more along the lines of a 40 to 1 ratio of test and estrogen. If you can hit 800 T and 20 E, you're good to go.

My opinion. No rebound from aromasin either.
Hey man in in the same boat....i posted my tlevels r 949 and estro 56!!is aromasin OTC?

Greenhulk

Awards
I would low dose aromasin for 4 weeks and then get bloods drawn.
It's just that aromasin is not an OTC product, at least where I live. I don't know if the OP has access to such products and I doubt that his physician would prescribe it for him.