THE MOST BADASS PREWORKOUT EVER DEVELOPED!!!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Big Medicine
TM

Warning: Absolutely not to be used by anyone with a pre-existing psychiatric condition, low stimulant tolerance, heart condition, and poor judgement skills.

Serving size- 1 scoop 20g

Psychobolic Intensity Matrix:

Nicotiana rustica - 1g
Sulbutiamine - 200mg
Idebenone - 100mg
Tabernanthe iboga - 25mg

Vicious Pump Matrix:

Agmatine sulfate- 1g
Citrulline malate- 1g
Glycocarn - 1g
Glycerol monostearate - 7.5g

Other ingredients: Natural flavors and colors, Stevia.

HAHAHA this is a hoax product... just slightly. Big Medicine does not currently exist, a tub would probably cost 100 dollars per 30 servings with dosages this effective. I personally consider this to be the most effective list of ingredients possible, and if I had my own supplement company this would be my primary product. It's a logical step to use nicotine and sub hallucinogenic levels of ibogaine as a CNS stimulant, caffeine is old technology that people habituate to fairly quickly. Smaller dosages of more effective compounds put the fear of god into someone who decides to exceed the recommended dose. Seriously; ask yourself, would you take 100mg of DMAA? This is my Spuce Goose and I know the sumbitch will fly, I just need investors willing to assume tremendous liability.

Google this book if you've read this far; I'm convinced it's the future of supplement research: The Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants: Ethnopharmacology and Its Applications

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang coop. Ur rough brah lol

I think this guy is just having some fun :p

I think his formula is pretty wicked :D

PS: 100mg of Idebenone is a great dose so if he was guessing, he nailed it.

This is junk dude. 7.5g GMS per 1g agmatine and badly underdosed GPLC and Cit Mal? And then a random dose of idebenone and underdosed sulb? Junk

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Heh, I realized after my post that it was a joke.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1g of cit mal? C'mon OP that's just poor trolling. lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL I see your getting lean (kudos) and all but that dieting is killing that sense of humor :p

Heh, I realized after my post that it was a joke.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
LOLOL I see your getting lean (kudos) and all but that dieting is killing that sense of humor :p
I am actually bulking pretty hard right now on 4-5k a day and am in a foul mood because I did poorly on an exam

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
This is exactly why there will never be the "ultimate" pre-workout; should it be 1g of citrulline, or 2g or 10g? Some pre-workouts go the "pump" route others go the "stim" route, it really just boils down to individual biochemistry and preference as far as effectiveness goes. So, until we all become molecular biochemists the heated debate will continue. Even then; there would still be highly specialized research Ph.D viciously attacking each-other over, essentially, the same things.

As a side note, bummer that Primordial Performance got raided by the FDA. Pro-hormones aren't my thing, but I don't need some bureaucrat desk jockey un-familiar with DHEA compounds telling me not to use a modified analogue of it. Thanks FDA, if it works, BAN IT!

Knolls

Knolls

Awards
Yeah let me get sum dat der OP, lol poor judgment would be taking all that at such high doses geez u crazy OP, have heard muscle marinade is pretty intense tho

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
best preworkout ive ever tried is Lean revolution special edition by musclesport international just ran out the other day gotta go back to the store and get some more

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is exactly why there will never be the "ultimate" pre-workout; should it be 1g of citrulline, or 2g or 10g? Some pre-workouts go the "pump" route others go the "stim" route, it really just boils down to individual biochemistry and preference as far as effectiveness goes. So, until we all become molecular biochemists the heated debate will continue. Even then; there would still be highly specialized research Ph.D viciously attacking each-other over, essentially, the same things. As a side note, bummer that Primordial Performance got raided by the FDA. Pro-hormones aren't my thing, but I don't need some bureaucrat desk jockey un-familiar with DHEA compounds telling me not to use a modified analogue of it. Thanks FDA, if it works, BAN IT!
It should be 3g of L-citrulline. This is well-documented lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I feel ya man. Something tells me you doing poorly on an exam is getting a B

LOL

Feel better buddy

I am actually bulking pretty hard right now on 4-5k a day and am in a foul mood because I did poorly on an exam

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
this is a crack head thread