Erase Solo...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Due to other health issues, DAA at 3g per day is currently out of the question... Can you benefit from DAA at a lower or a less regular dose? If not, can PES Erase help on it's own minus the DAA?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Due to other health issues, DAA at 3g per day is currently out of the question... Can you benefit from DAA at a lower or a less regular dose? If not, can PES Erase help on it's own minus the DAA?
Erase is be just fine ran solo. You could try DAA at a smaller dose for a milder effect; but you don't NEED to.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Erase is be just fine ran solo. You could try DAA at a smaller dose for a milder effect; but you don't NEED to.
You think half dose DAA, or even 1g per day & see how it goes? Because obviously DAA isn't a necessity, but can help...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You think half dose DAA, or even 1g per day & see how it goes? Because obviously DAA isn't a necessity, but can help...
Yeah, I don't think you will see the big impact of taking DAA at 1g obviously.
But a smaller dose of DAA can only help and not hurt anything. (depending on your health issues you mentioned above)

SNS Bulbine is also something you should take a look at for cost effective non-DAA test boosting.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/bulbine-60-capsules.html

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on health issues why would you risk taking it? DAA your going to see the best results at 3 grams that's what the studies show.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the health issues?

We can only advise on what we know. :)

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
What are the health issues?

We can only advise on what we know. :)
That's the thing that's pissing me off... I'm still running tests... I've got about 90% of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, but I've been cleared for that... They're about a dozen different problems with the exact symptoms so I use that as an example...

When I take 3g DAA in one or split doses I end up vomiting at the end of the night... Especially bad post workout... I'm going to look into Clickster's idea & give that a go...

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
first time on daa?...

maybe something wrong with yours, tried a different brand?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
first time on daa?...

maybe something wrong with yours, tried a different brand?
Yes, first time on DAA...

I have AI Sports Nutrition DAA... When I received it, it had been opened... I assumed it was customs that did that because I bought it from a large supplier that I always buy supps from...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I were you, I seriously wouldn't touch a single supplement until your medical condition is clearer. Why mess with the HPTA when you think it may be responsible for your symptoms?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
If I were you, I seriously wouldn't touch a single supplement until your medical condition is clearer. Why mess with the HPTA when you think it may be responsible for your symptoms?
I haven't touched any supps for almost 2 weeks, not since my last try of DAA which made me feel like absolute S***... Not PWO, no BCAA, Creatine or CLA... This thread was simply a query as I haven't started the Erase(wasn't planning to touch it until week 4 of DAA), but when I find what's wrong with me I would rather go Erase solo knowing there are no adverse side effects, use my PWO's as per usual & just work harder... So DAA in the bin etc... Just Erase when I'm given the all clear on the health... I tried Napalm PWO which also contained DAA & I vomited 5x post workout, soo I think, but don't know for sure that DAA doesn't agree with me for whatever reason...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I Love erase. You will too. Dash is so cheap why Not add in

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly this!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also agree with this.

We could push you into a sale but it might not be best for you in this instance. We prefer to put the health of the consumer before sales figures.

Find out what the problem is before you proceed with any supplement regime. :)

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I also agree with this.

We could push you into a sale but it might not be best for you in this instance. We prefer to put the health of the consumer before sales figures.

Find out what the problem is before you proceed with any supplement regime. :)
I hear you both... As I said just before I haven't touched a supp for 15 days as of today...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck. I hope you get everything resolved.

Ben