Any AI's which don't kill libido?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started bioforge v2 & its kind of killed my libido!

Whats worse its effecting my pipe! My girl isnt happy! Anyone found ways to counter-act it? Or just stop?

Thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised Bioforge has affected your libido this way as it increased my libido when I used it and this is the case with most users. You can either stop taking it or could add in some DAA to help boost your libido.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised Bioforge has affected your libido this way as it increased my libido when I used it and this is the case with most users. You can either stop taking it or could add in some DAA to help boost your libido.
I think Its happened with nearly every AI ived use in the past. Ive already got good hormones, I notice from the first day Ive been really dry! As in, constantly dehyrated! I gather my E is extra low now? :/

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It could be that your E is naturally low. Have you ever had bloodwork done?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IF estrogen gets too low you it will kill your libido. One pill of triazole at night always gets me going. I cant take the recommended doses of AI's.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked LG's Formadrol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whats worse its effecting my pipe! My girl isnt happy! Anyone found ways to counter-act it? Or just stop?

Thanks
Hmm drop your Bioforge let everything return to normal?

amarula

Awards
DAA is not the best for libido. In fact it could kill it too (prolactin interaction). For that purpose it's better to use Fadogia

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA is not the best for libido. In fact it could kill it too (prolactin interaction). For that purpose it's better to use Fadogia
I rarely, if ever, see reports of libido loss on DAAThe prolactin thing is blown way out of proportion

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The main active in the supplement that is killing OP's libido IS fadogia

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In my honest experience, Erase pro....

Steve_W

Awards
IF estrogen gets too low you it will kill your libido. One pill of triazole at night always gets me going. I cant take the recommended doses of AI's.
I found same thing with PP Sustain Alpha. At recommended dose libido was dead and knees sore as hell. Do you mean 1 pill of triazole works for you...more too much?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Free Test has AI properties and raises my libido, noticed it about a week in... now 9 days from show time and I still get random chubbies. Usually at this time in prep I'm celibate.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rarely, if ever, see reports of libido loss on DAAThe prolactin thing is blown way out of proportion
I don't know what it's from, but I lose libido on DAA only.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
How come? Does Fadogia work as an AI??I didn't think Bioforge even was an AI
No. I have no idea why fadogia is causing that. It is actually the best libido aid I've ever used lol

Steve_W

Awards
No. I have no idea why fadogia is causing that. It is actually the best libido aid I've ever used lol
Good to hear because I am going to use fadogia after I'm done with Sustain Alpha and Perform...had me worried for a sec lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Some people knock fadogia but I respond well to it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I found same thing with PP Sustain Alpha. At recommended dose libido was dead and knees sore as hell. Do you mean 1 pill of triazole works for you...more too much?
Yep thats what I was getting at. More than one a night and libido goes and joints start hurting during workouts.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bioforge v2 contains a nature AI.

Tbh I dont get libido boosts out of test boosters or general libido boosting products.

I had hormones tested yrs ago, results were something like --

Total test 26/28
Dhea 15.5/13
Androgen index 1500/1200

Endo asked if I was on steroids, but I never have.

My E was pretty low too, SBGH? Was on the min.

Anyways, AIs dont do much for me but I noticed issues keeping it up, def not lack of drive.

Maybe its just dehydrated the hell out of me? Ahh.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I think Its happened with nearly every AI ived use in the past. Ive already got good hormones, I notice from the first day Ive been really dry! As in, constantly dehyrated! I gather my E is extra low now? :/
Since when is Bioforge v2 an AI?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Thanks

For AI's I've used Triazole, AD-3, Nolvadren, and Erase Pro...

Erase Pro always wins for me hands down. Always gives a nice libido boost.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Formestane topical was great for me. But you CANNOT go wrong with Erase!!!!