Help with additions to Pre

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
Bout to start an early morning workout and need a little help. With that in mind I purchased some C4 primarily for the nitrates (got a really good deal too, that always helps). I'm not really interested in vascularity or pump but more in endurance and strength. A little help getting going would be nice too (can handle stims but just don't want to go overboard). The plan is to take 1.5-2 servings of C4 and add 7-8g Cit malate, 2g of Alcar and 3g of DAA. I'll also be taking Creatine and extra Beta Alanine just not necessarily preworkout. I'm also thinking of adding some other sups preworkout and wanted opinions on the above stack and the possible additions.

1. Agmatine 0.5g pre and 0.5 with meal
2. LCLT 2g (not sure if this is superfluous with the alcar already added)
3. Glucuronolactone 1g
4. Rhodiola 500mg
5. taurine 2g
6. Betaine Anhydrous 2g

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bout to start an early morning workout and need a little help. With that in mind I purchased some C4 primarily for the nitrates (got a really good deal too, that always helps). I'm not really interested in vascularity or pump but more in endurance and strength. A little help getting going would be nice too (can handle stims but just don't want to go overboard). The plan is to take 1.5-2 servings of C4 and add 7-8g Cit malate, 2g of Alcar and 3g of DAA. I'll also be taking Creatine and extra Beta Alanine just not necessarily preworkout. I'm also thinking of adding some other sups preworkout and wanted opinions on the above stack and the possible additions.

1. Agmatine 0.5g pre and 0.5 with meal
2. LCLT 2g (not sure if this is superfluous with the alcar already added)
3. Glucuronolactone 1g
4. Rhodiola 500mg
5. taurine 2g
6. Betaine Anhydrous 2g
I have never added to a already made pwo,c4 is actually what I started out on and I liked it,just built a tolerance.If you get a well rounded per I don't see why you would need to add in things.Can I ask why you want to add all these?also you said creating and extra beta alanine?When you buy a pwo they usually have the normal recommended dose of these ingredients already,I always check but with a well known product idk why you would think you need more?More is not always better.

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
I'll only be using the pre on workout days and at 2 doses it contains 3g of BA and 2g of creatine nitrate (will add 5g of creatine mono and 1g of BA). I don't think it's excessive just the dosages I've found effective in the past. As to adding the other ingredients, I am hoping they'll improve the formula particularly with respect to energy and endurance.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'll only be using the pre on workout days and at 2 doses it contains 3g of BA and 2g of creatine nitrate (will add 5g of creatine mono and 1g of BA). I don't think it's excessive just the dosages I've found effective in the past. As to adding the other ingredients, I am hoping they'll improve the formula particularly with respect to energy and endurance.
I'll look back over the profile of your pwo and drop back in later,it's been a while since I used it myself.But I did enjoy it as a beginner pwo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I have never added to a already made pwo,c4 is actually what I started out on and I liked it,just built a tolerance.If you get a well rounded per I don't see why you would need to add in things.Can I ask why you want to add all these?also you said creating and extra beta alanine?When you buy a pwo they usually have the normal recommended dose of these ingredients already,I always check but with a well known product idk why you would think you need more?More is not always better.
c4 with hemavol is the shizz

Mack411

Mack411

Awards