I'm counting 5, not 3, grams of citrulline malate.
1. I'd add another 3 grams citrulline malate. SNS actually makes a cit mal product that comes in 3g scoops. This would allow you to hit the most favorable studied dose (8g).
2. Way more creatine. If it's actually creatine-trimalate, then the weight of the creatine is low. I'd add 2g of monohydrate.
3. Agmatine is fine, but some people like to go up to 1g.
4. I'd take all the DAA preworkout
5. Bump your beta-alanine up to around 3-4.5g.
You can also look into adding SNS COP for added ergogenic potential.