Best DAA Product for PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best DAA Product for PCT


    Will be coming off an Epi/Stano stack in a few weeks. Have my Nolva on hand, will be using Erase as well. Just wondering what personal preference you guys have on DAA products. Ill be throwing it in for sure, but just looking for opinions. I've used Synthetic Supplements DAA, Iforce Intimidate, and Purus D-Pol and personally liked D-Pol the best but have been seeing some reviews on Test Powder being pretty descent. Just curious of experiences and input. Much appreciated. Thank you.


  2. daa powder is cheap and effective, sns daa caps, ai sports powder, formula x, recourse, etc.....basically whatever fits your budget

  3. SNS has DAA caps or powder- your choice

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. Primordial performance TCF 1 is good stuff

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    SNS has DAA caps or powder- your choice
    SNS has always been good to me...looking for best quality and their deff in the mix thanks for the feedback

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Primordial performance TCF 1 is good stuff
    This is in gel form? Have u run it with good success?

  7. While bulk DAA is always a sound choice, especially per SNS -- MAN Prometheus Rising is also another extremely efficacious and sought after product for PCT. It is also being blown out right now for the lowest price you'll ever see it.

    nutraplanet.com/product/man/prometheus-rising-120-caps.html

    Has some other goodies in R-ALA, Forskolin, and Agmatine (all optimally dosed) to boot.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  8. Can't beat the price of SNS DAA which is Sodium DAA which I think is much more effective. 45 day supply of 3120mg is winning.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by neddo
    While bulk DAA is always a sound choice, especially per SNS -- MAN Prometheus Rising is also another extremely efficacious and sought after product for PCT. It is also being blown out right now for the lowest price you'll ever see it.

    nutraplanet.com/product/man/prometheus-rising-120-caps.html

    Has some other goodies in R-ALA, Forskolin, and Agmatine (all optimally dosed) to boot.
    Haven't heard much of this, will be looking into it for sure. The added ingredients is enticing. And that price is solid as well right now! Thanks for the input brotha

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    Can't beat the price of SNS DAA which is Sodium DAA which I think is much more effective. 45 day supply of 3120mg is winning.
    Yea SNS always does it right man. Their reps are solid as well and well educated. That supply is legit for the price their showing. Very difficult to look elsewhere. Just looking for some experiences and such on other products.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Can't beat the price of SNS DAA which is Sodium DAA which I think is much more effective. 45 day supply of 3120mg is winning.
    This precisely. You get the exact form used in the human study, a form which confers improved solubility and delivery through the GI tract. This will, of course, result in less GI issues as well, which is always a good thing.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  12. And I've personally ran SNS DAA and other forms, and of course SNS was way more effective and beneficial. Plus they offer in caps, which is a huge plus cause powder is horrible tasting.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  13. Test Powder + Erase

    Increase test...lower estrogen...stay anabolic

    Add AnaBeta to stay extra anabolic and help get the calories you need to retain that mass.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    SNS has DAA caps or powder- your choice
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...150-grams.html
    SNS DAA Powder- $24.95 for 50 servings of 3,000mg

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html
    SNS DAA Caps- $19.99 for 45 servings of 3,120mg

    These are two very cost effective deals on NutraPlanet.
    I'm Back...

  15. Dpol FTW!

  16. I have had great results with AI Sports DAA! Huge jug and I can tell immediately when I'm off. Great test booster. Didn't have as much luck with finaflex brand. JMIO

  17. Testosterone conversion factor-1 tastes great and is cheap.

    I am sure SNS puts out a quality product.

    You cant go wrong with the products/companies mentioned

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  18. SNS , Synthetic Supplements, also enjoyed test powder
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    While bulk DAA is always a sound choice, especially per SNS -- MAN Prometheus Rising is also another extremely efficacious and sought after product for PCT. It is also being blown out right now for the lowest price you'll ever see it.

    nutraplanet.com/product/man/prometheus-rising-120-caps.html

    Has some other goodies in R-ALA, Forskolin, and Agmatine (all optimally dosed) to boot.
    Love MAN products. This would be a good choice but if you are just looking for straight quality DAA then SNS has quality powders and caps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Thanks for all the feedback guys! Appreciate the help!

  21. Any thoughts on forerunner labs Reboot? 3G DAA and cortisol and estro control...what y'all think? Too much for an all in one or a descent option

  22. You can't beat the price nutraplanet has MAN'S PR for 19.99

    DAA plus other goodies

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10

    Haven't heard much of this, will be looking into it for sure. The added ingredients is enticing. And that price is solid as well right now! Thanks for the input brotha
    Good logs going around currently to check out. Hint hint...
    BOARD TYRANT

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10
    Will be coming off an Epi/Stano stack in a few weeks. Have my Nolva on hand, will be using Erase as well. Just wondering what personal preference you guys have on DAA products. Ill be throwing it in for sure, but just looking for opinions. I've used Synthetic Supplements DAA, Iforce Intimidate, and Purus D-Pol and personally liked D-Pol the best but have been seeing some reviews on Test Powder being pretty descent. Just curious of experiences and input. Much appreciated. Thank you.
    Re-do the D-Pol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    You can't beat the price nutraplanet has MAN'S PR for 19.99

    DAA plus other goodies
    The only thing keeping me from this is the servings. Only 20 servings per bottle. Not even giving us 3 weeks? What's that bout?

  26. Check out PNIs Paragon that has N-Methyl D-Aspartate, which is actually more powerful than your basic DAA. Your looking for a PCT, something to check out my friend
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Luke_PNI View Post
    Check out PNIs Paragon that has N-Methyl D-Aspartate, which is actually more powerful than your basic DAA. Your looking for a PCT, something to check out my friend
    DAA is preferred in PCT since it increases testicular cAMP, whereas NMDA does not.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    DAA is preferred in PCT since it increases testicular cAMP, whereas NMDA does not.
    It does increase test levels but the forskolin that is in Paragon takes care of your cAMP activation
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com

  29. I'd go with MAN's PR or just SNS or SS DAA all really good and trusted companies.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd go with MAN's PR or just SNS or SS DAA all really good and trusted companies.
    Good suggestions
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  31. So PCT for this Epi run is looking like...

    Nolva
    AI Perform
    SnS DAA Caps
    AEN Ape

    Have some Erase to throw in if need be

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10
    So PCT for this Epi run is looking like...

    Nolva
    AI Perform
    SnS DAA Caps
    AEN Ape

    Have some Erase to throw in if need be
    Looks fine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  33. Looks fine indeed but heads up that some users,libido suffers from nolva. Stuff does a great job though. The rest of your stack negate this though. But FYI... Torem would be am alternative serm that improves libido in most.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Looks fine indeed but heads up that some users,libido suffers from nolva. Stuff does a great job though. The rest of your stack negate this though. But FYI... Torem would be am alternative serm that improves libido in most.
    Thanks for the feedback, I stuck with the Nolva only because I had it on hand already. Has worked good for me in the past and hoping the rest of the stack can counteract that libido, as u mentioned.

  35. PCT has been going well. Things are running pretty smooth, trying to figure out if the Erase or Inhibit-P are necessities and throw em in or not. Thoughts?

  36. Common practice is inverse taper a serm to an AI.

  37. For example?

  38. Nolva: 20/20/10/10
    AI: 0/0/3/3/2/1/1/

    2 cap serving size, for example.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  39. Thanks. Does Erase have any legitimacy as an ai? I've also seen some people start the last week or two on cycle. Like with something strong (SD havoc bridge). Have any thoughts?
  40. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Best DAA Product for PCT


    Quote Originally Posted by nyyankee41 View Post
    Thanks. Does Erase have any legitimacy as an ai? I've also seen some people start the last week or two on cycle. Like with something strong (SD havoc bridge). Have any thoughts?
    Erase is very popular in PCT because of its legitimacy as an ai. DAA and erase are two of the go to supplements for PCT

    - Valdez
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best DAA dosage for PCT?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Best TEST BOOSTER for pct
    By Brolic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Best product for PCT
    By thahotboy in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:57 PM
  4. Best trib product for sexdrive
    By Nilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:01 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Log in
Log in