Best DAA Product for PCT

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Will be coming off an Epi/Stano stack in a few weeks. Have my Nolva on hand, will be using Erase as well. Just wondering what personal preference you guys have on DAA products. Ill be throwing it in for sure, but just looking for opinions. I've used Synthetic Supplements DAA, Iforce Intimidate, and Purus D-Pol and personally liked D-Pol the best but have been seeing some reviews on Test Powder being pretty descent. Just curious of experiences and input. Much appreciated. Thank you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
daa powder is cheap and effective, sns daa caps, ai sports powder, formula x, recourse, etc.....basically whatever fits your budget

neddo

neddo

Awards
While bulk DAA is always a sound choice, especially per SNS -- MAN Prometheus Rising is also another extremely efficacious and sought after product for PCT. It is also being blown out right now for the lowest price you'll ever see it.

nutraplanet.com/product/man/prometheus-rising-120-caps.html

Has some other goodies in R-ALA, Forskolin, and Agmatine (all optimally dosed) to boot.

Reactions: mw1
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't beat the price of SNS DAA which is Sodium DAA which I think is much more effective. 45 day supply of 3120mg is winning.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
While bulk DAA is always a sound choice, especially per SNS -- MAN Prometheus Rising is also another extremely efficacious and sought after product for PCT. It is also being blown out right now for the lowest price you'll ever see it.

Has some other goodies in R-ALA, Forskolin, and Agmatine (all optimally dosed) to boot.
Haven't heard much of this, will be looking into it for sure. The added ingredients is enticing. And that price is solid as well right now! Thanks for the input brotha

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat the price of SNS DAA which is Sodium DAA which I think is much more effective. 45 day supply of 3120mg is winning.
Yea SNS always does it right man. Their reps are solid as well and well educated. That supply is legit for the price their showing. Very difficult to look elsewhere. Just looking for some experiences and such on other products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This precisely. You get the exact form used in the human study, a form which confers improved solubility and delivery through the GI tract. This will, of course, result in less GI issues as well, which is always a good thing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I've personally ran SNS DAA and other forms, and of course SNS was way more effective and beneficial. Plus they offer in caps, which is a huge plus cause powder is horrible tasting.

Reactions: mw1
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Dpol FTW!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have had great results with AI Sports DAA! Huge jug and I can tell immediately when I'm off. Great test booster. Didn't have as much luck with finaflex brand. JMIO

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone conversion factor-1 tastes great and is cheap.

I am sure SNS puts out a quality product.

You cant go wrong with the products/companies mentioned

-Matt

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
SNS , Synthetic Supplements, also enjoyed test powder

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Love MAN products. This would be a good choice but if you are just looking for straight quality DAA then SNS has quality powders and caps.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on forerunner labs Reboot? 3G DAA and cortisol and estro control...what y'all think? Too much for an all in one or a descent option

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can't beat the price nutraplanet has MAN'S PR for 19.99

DAA plus other goodies

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't heard much of this, will be looking into it for sure. The added ingredients is enticing. And that price is solid as well right now! Thanks for the input brotha
Good logs going around currently to check out. Hint hint...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will be coming off an Epi/Stano stack in a few weeks. Have my Nolva on hand, will be using Erase as well. Just wondering what personal preference you guys have on DAA products. Ill be throwing it in for sure, but just looking for opinions. I've used Synthetic Supplements DAA, Iforce Intimidate, and Purus D-Pol and personally liked D-Pol the best but have been seeing some reviews on Test Powder being pretty descent. Just curious of experiences and input. Much appreciated. Thank you.
Re-do the D-Pol.
:D

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
You can't beat the price nutraplanet has MAN'S PR for 19.99

DAA plus other goodies
The only thing keeping me from this is the servings. Only 20 servings per bottle. Not even giving us 3 weeks? What's that bout?

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Check out PNIs Paragon that has N-Methyl D-Aspartate, which is actually more powerful than your basic DAA. Your looking for a PCT, something to check out my friend

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Check out PNIs Paragon that has N-Methyl D-Aspartate, which is actually more powerful than your basic DAA. Your looking for a PCT, something to check out my friend
DAA is preferred in PCT since it increases testicular cAMP, whereas NMDA does not.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
DAA is preferred in PCT since it increases testicular cAMP, whereas NMDA does not.
It does increase test levels but the forskolin that is in Paragon takes care of your cAMP activation

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with MAN's PR or just SNS or SS DAA all really good and trusted companies.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
So PCT for this Epi run is looking like...

Nolva
AI Perform
SnS DAA Caps
AEN Ape

Have some Erase to throw in if need be

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine indeed but heads up that some users,libido suffers from nolva. Stuff does a great job though. The rest of your stack negate this though. But FYI... Torem would be am alternative serm that improves libido in most.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine indeed but heads up that some users,libido suffers from nolva. Stuff does a great job though. The rest of your stack negate this though. But FYI... Torem would be am alternative serm that improves libido in most.
Thanks for the feedback, I stuck with the Nolva only because I had it on hand already. Has worked good for me in the past and hoping the rest of the stack can counteract that libido, as u mentioned.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
PCT has been going well. Things are running pretty smooth, trying to figure out if the Erase or Inhibit-P are necessities and throw em in or not. Thoughts?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Common practice is inverse taper a serm to an AI.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
AI: 0/0/3/3/2/1/1/

2 cap serving size, for example.

nyyankee41

Awards
Thanks. Does Erase have any legitimacy as an ai? I've also seen some people start the last week or two on cycle. Like with something strong (SD havoc bridge). Have any thoughts?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Does Erase have any legitimacy as an ai? I've also seen some people start the last week or two on cycle. Like with something strong (SD havoc bridge). Have any thoughts?
Erase is very popular in PCT because of its legitimacy as an ai. DAA and erase are two of the go to supplements for PCT

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So PCT for this Epi run is looking like...

Nolva
AI Perform
SnS DAA Caps
AEN Ape

Have some Erase to throw in if need be
AI perform? Worried about sexual side effects?

- Valdez

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I have never used an AI on cycle, or during PCT.

Regardless of compound/ length of cycle:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
DAA

Day after Nolva: begin AI

If I choose to implement cortisol control, I incorporate that week three of serm.

A serm is all you need to recover though. The rest can help make a smoother transition, but is not needed

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
AI perform? Worried about sexual side effects?

- Valdez
Nolva has effected my libido slightly whenever I've used it. Chose to throw it in, just for an extra boost

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Try Paragon by PNI + Erase. I haven't used either, but I have heard great things about both. I have had 4 guys do this after using a PH and they have loved it.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy Test Powder. Best DAA supplement Ive used. Add Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for a sick stack

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Try Paragon by PNI + Erase. I haven't used either, but I have heard great things about both. I have had 4 guys do this after using a PH and they have loved it.
Haven't tried paragon I'll look into it

I really enjoy Test Powder. Best DAA supplement Ive used. Add Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite for a sick stack
potent stack!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
'' Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite '' looks interesting.... Thanks fella's!!! I'm really liking the PNI stack,Paragon/D-Test!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
'' Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite '' looks interesting.... Thanks fella's!!! I'm really liking the PNI stack,Paragon/D-Test!!!!
erase pro and anabeta elite are gonna be part of my next stack if all goes as planned!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards