Results with Decimate/Salvia? Compared to Erase or Licogenix

J

JWest0926

Awards
Hey All,

I don't do stims anymore.
Are there any stims in Decimate? The Green Coffee Extract? How much caffeine is in that?

How have your results been with Decimate/Salvia? I love Erase and Licogenix I typically alternate the two.

Anybody had great results or not great results? Mostly looking to lean/stay lean.

Thanks,
Jon

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Decimate has stims. GCBE is pretty much stim-free.

Erase + Decimate would be the best combo of the four.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Decimate has stims.
In the most technical sense of the term yes it has a stimulant in it but on its own it can hardly be considered a stimulant product nomsayin? People routinely dose Decimate pre bed without any problems

Reactions: mw1
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not stim-free, but low-stim... The green coffee bean extract only warrants about 10% caffeine; and the rauwolscine acts in a peripheral/sympathomimetic manner.

It's not at all comparable to a cup of coffee, energy drink, or pre-WO product, though, and could actually be taken before bed without issue.

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
In the most technical sense of the term yes it has a stimulant in it but on its own it can hardly be considered a stimulant product nomsayin? People routinely dose Decimate pre bed without any problems
I have used Decimate before bed more than once, and I have had no issues.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
I don't consider Decimate a stim product. I dose 3 times a day with my last being pre-bed, no stimulant effects are noticed to disrupt sleep patterns.

I've had great success with Decimate and Salvia together recently. Also if you check out our Facebook page you'll find a great deal on the two products. Buy a Decimate and get a salvia free if I'm not mistaken.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It really depends on the context to be honest. It has very weak central effects with respect to getting you "amped up" (quite the contrary, it makes me feel smooth and mellow); however, if the user is seeking to, say, take time off stims so as to improve stimulant tolerance, yohimbine in any form will definitely interfere with such an endeavor.

EDIT: Wow my post just got gangbanged! Seriously guys, no ill will intended, you know I love Genomyx. I currently own decimate and I think it makes an incredible stack with EC when accounting for forskolin <-> aY <-> ephedrine interactions and dare I say, synergy.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Wow my post just got gangbanged! Seriously guys, no ill will intended, you know I love Genomyx. I currently own decimate and I think it makes an incredible stack with EC when accounting for forskolin <-> aY <-> ephedrine interactions and dare I say, synergy.
Haha! No, no, don't think that... The rep team just got tipped off to the OP and we all (amazingly) posted at once. :D

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Or Decimate /TTA ~ which can be found as a combo for $31
This is also a synergistic combo with TTA covering beta-oxidation and forskolin promoting lipolysis (among other things). Adding salvia to these two would be awesome. In fact,

250mg caffeine
25mg ephedrine
1 cap SNS TTA-500
1 cap SNS RK-500
1 cap Genomyx Decimate
1 cap Genomyx Salvia

2-3 times daily, fasted, would make for an incredible fat loss stack and probably the best OTC fat-loss stack money can buy at the moment (though pricey if buying all components, but you get what you pay for :D).

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Profound... This was on my mind:

J

JWest0926

Awards
my purpose for looking to for alternates to erase is when i cycle off erase after a bottle, I'd like to take something that engages different pathways, would this be a fit?

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
my purpose for looking to for alternates to erase is when i cycle off erase after a bottle, I'd like to take something that engages different pathways, would this be a fit?

I've actually taken Alphamine and DeciMATE with great results and no issues

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it aint broke...dont fix it.

But if you want to attack some new angles, and are a fan of stimulants, Alphamine + Erase is quite the stack for physique transformation
Funny you should say that, I'm getting ready to run this exact combo soon :)