ZMA

1. ZMA

Been taking kaizen zma for a few months. Helps with sleeping. Is there anything else out there more potent?

2. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Been taking kaizen zma for a few months. Helps with sleeping. Is there anything else out there more potent?
    GABA

3. ^ just don't take too much. gave me ****ing weird dreams and I hit my wife while sleeping I guess. GABA is good in the right dosage
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    ^ just don't take too much. gave me ****ing weird dreams and I hit my wife while sleeping I guess. GABA is good in the right dosage
    ZMA is supposed to give you weird dreams, they are a side effect.

5. It really just depends on what works for you. GABA and melatonin are cheap to try and work for most people.

6. What company has the best gaba supplement?

7. I purchased from nutrabio a long time ago for cheap before I knew about nutraplanet. NP should have some bulk which will do the trick. I dosed between 3-5grams. over 5 it gave me weird dreams and tossed and turned a lot
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

8. I like to use SNS ZMA for sleep. I usually need all the help I can get cause I sleep light and wake up often. ZMA will help you there. Phenibut also helps people sleep but use sparingly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I like to use SNS ZMA for sleep. I usually need all the help I can get cause I sleep light and wake up often. ZMA will help you there. Phenibut also helps people sleep but use sparingly.
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Be careful of becoming addicted to Phenibut. (which is why I'm sure he said to use sparingly.)
    I'm Back...

10. What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?

11. that'd be fine

AI has a sleep support product I tried a sample of and I liked it
    sean@ControlledLabs.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?
    Nothing wrong with that at all.
    I'm Back...

13. Resurrect by Fahrenheit Nutrition has it all - GABA, ZMA, phenibut, Macuna Pruriens, etc...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Be careful of becoming addicted to Phenibut. (which is why I'm sure he said to use sparingly.)
    I agree - try and limit your Phenibut usage to 3-4 times a week

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

15. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?
    No issues with GABA or ZMA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. ZMA or zinc?
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7