ZMA

1. ZMA

Been taking kaizen zma for a few months. Helps with sleeping. Is there anything else out there more potent?

2. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Been taking kaizen zma for a few months. Helps with sleeping. Is there anything else out there more potent?
    GABA
    •   

3. ^ just don't take too much. gave me ****ing weird dreams and I hit my wife while sleeping I guess. GABA is good in the right dosage
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    ^ just don't take too much. gave me ****ing weird dreams and I hit my wife while sleeping I guess. GABA is good in the right dosage
    ZMA is supposed to give you weird dreams, they are a side effect.

5. It really just depends on what works for you. GABA and melatonin are cheap to try and work for most people.
    •   

6. What company has the best gaba supplement?

7. I purchased from nutrabio a long time ago for cheap before I knew about nutraplanet. NP should have some bulk which will do the trick. I dosed between 3-5grams. over 5 it gave me weird dreams and tossed and turned a lot
    [email protected]

8. I like to use SNS ZMA for sleep. I usually need all the help I can get cause I sleep light and wake up often. ZMA will help you there. Phenibut also helps people sleep but use sparingly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I like to use SNS ZMA for sleep. I usually need all the help I can get cause I sleep light and wake up often. ZMA will help you there. Phenibut also helps people sleep but use sparingly.
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Be careful of becoming addicted to Phenibut. (which is why I'm sure he said to use sparingly.)
    I'm Back...

10. What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?

11. that'd be fine

AI has a sleep support product I tried a sample of and I liked it
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?
    Nothing wrong with that at all.
    I'm Back...

13. Resurrect by Fahrenheit Nutrition has it all - GABA, ZMA, phenibut, Macuna Pruriens, etc...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep
    www.formutechnutrition.com
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    This is exactly what I was going to say. Be careful of becoming addicted to Phenibut. (which is why I'm sure he said to use sparingly.)
    I agree - try and limit your Phenibut usage to 3-4 times a week

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

15. Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    What about taking some gaba & zma before sleep, but in small dosages? Dangerous?
    No issues with GABA or ZMA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. ZMA or zinc?
    By T-Bar in forum Supplements