Horny Goat Weed, GABA, Fenugreek, Magnesium, Long Jack, or Maca

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Horny Goat Weed - no effect on mood, boosts libido
    GABA - relaxant
    Fenugreek - no effect on mood, boosts libido, boosts estrogen
    Magnesium - relaxant at high doses
    Long Jack- no effect on mood, boosts libido
    Maca - no effect on mood, boosts libido
    I beg to differ on HGW. When i was taking NP 50% bulk powder(500-700mg) caps I made I experienced aggression, random boners & more which all affect your mood! I think anything which effects libido will directly effect your mood! Ive never taken Maca long enough at high doses to notice anything however!

    P.S. Love reading all your replies on the board Coop, keep it up! )


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I beg to differ on HGW. When i was taking NP 50% bulk powder(500-700mg) caps I made I experienced aggression, random boners & more which all affect your mood! I think anything which effects libido will directly effect your mood! Ive never taken Maca long enough at high doses to notice anything however!

    P.S. Love reading all your replies on the board Coop, keep it up! )
    Yeah, I'm kinda going by the classical psychology definition of mood (relating to depression, anxiety, etc) as opposed to the common, everyday definition.

    Thank you
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I support your obsession.
    I am the same way.

    I have an order from Iherb that I`m waiting for:
    NOW Maca 200g
    Source Naturals Horny Goat Weed 1000mg 120 tabs
    Action Labs LongJax 200:1
    NOW Tribulus 1000 mg 90 tabs
    AI Sports Testopro(Fenugreek included)

    Unfortunately I have only used longjack and tribulus yet.

    In fact I can not live without tribulus.


    I never get depressed lately,and I`m a very depressed person otherwise,needing SSRIs 4-5 months out of the year.

    I don`t really see any side effects yet,been taking it for 6 months.
    Apart from it being addictive IMO(I am addicted to the normal mood and libido I get from it,I am never out of stock)

    Longjack(tongkat) is awesome for this purpose too.
    I just received my package in the mail.

    It was customed.

    I had to pay 30$.

    From now on the state and me are no longer friends.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Eh, I'd try a lower dose of melatonin. Don't always let correlation of a poor night's sleep be indicative of the causative effects of melatonin.
    Is it best to take GABA, melatonin, phenibut on empty stomach?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Is it best to take GABA, melatonin, phenibut on empty stomach?
    Yea
    •   
       


  6. Now Men's Virility Power

    maca 100mg
    Trib 75mg
    Eoimedium (horny goat weed) 375mg


    Has more ****, to lazy to list rest.

    Pretty legit, no?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Now Men's Virility Power

    maca 100mg
    Trib 75mg
    Eoimedium (horny goat weed) 375mg


    Has more ****, to lazy to list rest.

    Pretty legit, no?
    Seems horribly underdosed. And unstandardized

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Seems horribly underdosed. And unstandardized

    Im taking 3x. So triple it and its not terrible but it will do till I order individual

  9. Maca is not really a supplement. It's food. Crank up the dose and see how it affects you. Try 10g or more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Im taking 3x. So triple it and its not terrible but it will do till I order individual

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Seems horribly underdosed. And unstandardized
    Hey coop, i recall reading somewhere on the forum that glutamine is a waste of time because the body cannot absorb or assimilate it. Any truth to this? The reason I ask is because I'm taking a 4 week break from all supps (not including vitamins) and wanted to take a BCAA/glutamine drink pre and post workout during these 4 weeks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    Hey coop, i recall reading somewhere on the forum that glutamine is a waste of time because the body cannot absorb or assimilate it. Any truth to this? The reason I ask is because I'm taking a 4 week break from all supps (not including vitamins) and wanted to take a BCAA/glutamine drink pre and post workout during these 4 weeks.
    Well, dynamics aside, glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, so unless your are malnourished, your body will consistently "adapt" and produce enough of it to meet your needs.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    When i have a boost in libido , i am generally in a better mood
    SNStribulus makes puts me in a good mood
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I support your obsession.
    I am the same way.

    I have an order from Iherb that I`m waiting for:
    NOW Maca 200g
    Source Naturals Horny Goat Weed 1000mg 120 tabs
    Action Labs LongJax 200:1
    NOW Tribulus 1000 mg 90 tabs
    AI Sports Testopro(Fenugreek included)

    Unfortunately I have only used longjack and tribulus yet.

    In fact I can not live without tribulus.


    I never get depressed lately,and I`m a very depressed person otherwise,needing SSRIs 4-5 months out of the year.

    I don`t really see any side effects yet,been taking it for 6 months.
    Apart from it being addictive IMO(I am addicted to the normal mood and libido I get from it,I am never out of stock)

    Longjack(tongkat) is awesome for this purpose too.
    How much and how often do you take the Tribulus to keep the depression at bay?

    I just placed an order for The Maca Team Black Maca, Now Tribulus 1000mg and Livelong Nutrition Icariin 40% I know the dosage for the Maca and the HGW but I know the Trib can have good effects for helping depression and libido.

    Thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I just received my package in the mail.

    It was customed.

    I had to pay 30$.

    From now on the state and me are no longer friends.
    I like long Jack and it has good data behind it from what i recall.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Horny Goat Weed(icariin) and Fenugreek ?
    By h0other in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:38 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:27 PM
  3. Horny Goat Weed a Different Color?
    By Vegking in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:05 PM
  4. Horny Goat Weed question
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in