Erase PRO/ possible Anabeta Elite stack questions

  1. New Member
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    1383
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

    Erase PRO/ possible Anabeta Elite stack questions


    Hello gents,

    It's been quite a while since I've been around AM; feels good to be back. Firstly, I must apologize as, admittedly, I have not done the amount of research that I generally like, but time is pressing, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

    Anyway, I've been out of the supplement game quite a while, have definitely still been working out, but my goals were shifted in well call it a different direction. I was running Erase stacks before and loved them, and would like to get back to that (I think I saw nattydisaster's name still floating around, glad to see he's still here as he's always been informative and super helpful). Anyway, I saw in the store an Erase Pro/ Anabeta Elite stack that caught my eye, but I am rather clueless when it comes to dosing etc. Also, I was thinking about adding a little fat burner (lean xtreme still around?) but am unsure if that is necessary. I'm 26, 175#, my diet is clean, and my training is focused primarily on Strength and MetCons. Goals are the usual recomp add strength/size loose fat. Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,526
    Rep Power
    6118949
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro would be fine. I wouldn't add LX since Anabeta Elite already contains one of the main actives. Rather, consider adding SNS TTA-500, which at a mere 2 caps/day (60 days worth) would work synergistically with the forskolin in Anabeta Elite.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Rep Power
    964570
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite will work great for what you are looking for! 1 Erase Pro in the morning and 4 AnaBeta Elite throughout the day, 2 before and after your workout on training days. For the ultimate recomp, go with USP labs Test Powder and Alphamine which is also from PES
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,493
    Rep Power
    3576219
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro would be fine. I wouldn't add LX since Anabeta Elite already contains one of the main actives. Rather, consider adding SNS TTA-500, which at a mere 2 caps/day (60 days worth) would work synergistically with the forskolin in Anabeta Elite.
    I'd echo this. I ran ABE with DCP for my cut earlier this year and it worked great. DCP is hard to find (if thats even possible) and TTA from SNS is cheap right now.
  5. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    ABE and Erase Pro is an excellent stack. TTA from SNS is a cheap effective fat burner to add to your stack for your recomp.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    7072974
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Agreed adding SNS tta to Anabeta elite and erase pro would be an awesome stack
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,203
    Rep Power
    3319985
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    66.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite will work great for what you are looking for! 1 Erase Pro in the morning and 4 AnaBeta Elite throughout the day, 2 before and after your workout on training days. For the ultimate recomp, go with USP labs Test Powder and Alphamine which is also from PES
    Couldnt agree more
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    1383
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

    Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.

    Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.
  9. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,493
    Rep Power
    3576219
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post
    Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.

    Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.
    That sounds absolutely EPIC.

    Dosing looks good. TTA dosing doesn't matter too much, but I would dose those each of those morning and evening doses 30 minutes before a meal. Also stay hydrated, the SNS TTA does have a nice electrolyte complex but some people respond differently to TTA than others.

    Otherwise post a review when done as I am sure many would appreciate the input on both stacks.
  10. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    291880
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post
    Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.
    Epic cycle layout, you're going to have impressive results for sure. Keep us in the loop!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  11. New Member
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    1383
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%

    I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop; I don't think I'll have enough time to keep an official day-to-day log, but I know my body very well and I'll atleast post an ending summary.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211240
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post
    I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop; I don't think I'll have enough time to keep an official day-to-day log, but I know my body very well and I'll atleast post an ending summary.
    Sounds good man. Good luck with your stack.
    I'm Back...
  13. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,969
    Rep Power
    7072974
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt
    I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop; I don't think I'll have enough time to keep an official day-to-day log, but I know my body very well and I'll atleast post an ending summary.
    Appreciate it bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Rep Power
    2871
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    9.18%

    You could probably just go with original Erase. EP has a 75 mg dose of main ingredient and that may or may not be too much for you. I ran EP with DAA this summer and it worked really well but my joints were beyond thrashed and libido was virtually nonexistent. With Erase you can at least assess tolerance and appropriate dosing. I plan to run erase with bulk DAA early Spring.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite plus SNS DAA
    By Lagartizscha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:57 AM
  3. What To Take After Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite Stack
    By KimChee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in