Best protein formula? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best protein formula?

1. Senior Member

Best protein formula?

Ive never really looked into protein powders but at the moment I am,

Which offer the best formula?

I heard the hydro series from ON is great, but looking for more options before i buy!

General use, post work-out & pre-bed! Thanks.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV
    Ive never really looked into protein powders but at the moment I am,

Which offer the best formula?

I heard the hydro series from ON is great, but looking for more options before i buy!

General use, post work-out & pre-bed! Thanks.
    I just use gold standard.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hands down XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and iForce Protean...both delicious and amazing.

Recently I tried the new NLA Performance Recover-D and DAMN their Coffee-Chocolate taste is DAMN!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm on second tub of trutein. Chocolate covered banana was awesome. Now im on chocolate covered strawberry. I do also like i force vanilla mint swirl protean. Plan on ordering it again.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hands down XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and iForce Protean...both delicious and amazing.

Recently I tried the new NLA Performance Recover-D and DAMN their Coffee-Chocolate taste is DAMN!

Agreed right there.. two of my favs!!! In addition to dymatize elite xt!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed right there.. two of my favs!!! In addition to dymatize elite xt!
    Oddly enough , I enjoyed Dynamitaze flavors...but they got me all gassy :/!! Oddly enough , I'm down my 4th tub of Red Velvet Protean and nope, no gas at all haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    only 2 proteins i will consume
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Find one that tastes good and fits your budget.

I prefer to spend a little more as a treat, but XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and Iforce Protean are the most prominent in my protein stash at the moment.
  9. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Giant Sports, Trutein and Protean

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have always used Dymatize. I enjoy their flavors.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Trutein and XF are the best two in my opinion. I don't usually care about taste but XF is some of the best tasting protein there is.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish GF-Pro would make a triumphant return.
  13. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by domore
    I wish GF-Pro would make a triumphant return.
    Unfortunately soneone stole the company and made a pathetic attemp to formulate products themselves

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Unfortunately soneone stole the company and made a pathetic attemp to formulate products themselves
    Yes, it was very unfortunate. I know they are low profit margins on protein, but if PA decided to make a run of this, people would go bonkers.
  15. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dymatize and Myofusion are best I've tried. Yet to try Protean, XF, or Trutein.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  16. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black chocolate is one of the best tasting chocolate that I have tried
    and the vanilla isn't bad either. Betancourt white chocolate and vanilla cap are tasty and a
    new brand I am using that taste good is Top Secret chocolate whey and I made frozen chocolate
    peanut butter sludge with this protein last night and I could of sworn I was eating Ben and Jerry's
    that's how good it was.
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black chocolate is one of the best tasting chocolate that I have tried
    and the vanilla isn't bad either. Betancourt white chocolate and vanilla cap are tasty and a
    new brand I am using that taste good is Top Secret chocolate whey and I made frozen chocolate
    peanut butter sludge with this protein last night and I could of sworn I was eating Ben and Jerry's
    that's how good it was.
    How did u make that sludge?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

To make sludge you put 2 scoops of chocolate protein in a plastic bowl add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    or almond butter and a little bit of cold water then you stir it all up until it looks like pudding then you cover
    the bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more. When you take it out it looks and taste like
    ice cream you won't believe how good it tastes. Last night I did it with Dymatize XT banana nut flavored
    protein and it tasted incredible. You can do it with what ever flavor protein you think will taste good with
    peanut butter or almond butter. Give it a try I am sure you will be surprised how good it taste and it's good
    for you.
  19. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    To make sludge you put 2 scoops of chocolate protein in a plastic bowl add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    or almond butter and a little bit of cold water then you stir it all up until it looks like pudding then you cover
    the bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more. When you take it out it looks and taste like
    ice cream you won't believe how good it tastes. Last night I did it with Dymatize XT banana nut flavored
    protein and it tasted incredible. You can do it with what ever flavor protein you think will taste good with
    peanut butter or almond butter. Give it a try I am sure you will be surprised how good it taste and it's good
    for you.
    Great idea. Thanks.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Love Trutein, the taste and at least I know what I'm getting. Not so sure about those other blends out there, mostly Whey concentrate. I know protein is protein, but most other blends bloat me, or give me stomach issues.
  21. Senior Member

Wait a sec,

Are these best tasting, or best profiles? Hahaha

Thanks guys
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Wait a sec,

Are these best tasting, or best profiles? Hahaha

Thanks guys

"Profile" is so subjective for protein. As long as it fits your macros it shouldn't really matter. Some have more CHO/FAT/PRO per serving but in the end I don't find that matters if it fits with my daily plans so I get what I find to taste good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Protein Bar?
    By SacDIESEL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
  2. best protein
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:12 AM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements