Best protein formula?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never really looked into protein powders but at the moment I am,

Which offer the best formula?

I heard the hydro series from ON is great, but looking for more options before i buy!

General use, post work-out & pre-bed! Thanks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never really looked into protein powders but at the moment I am,

Which offer the best formula?

I heard the hydro series from ON is great, but looking for more options before i buy!

General use, post work-out & pre-bed! Thanks.
I just use gold standard.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hands down XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and iForce Protean...both delicious and amazing.

Recently I tried the new NLA Performance Recover-D and DAMN their Coffee-Chocolate taste is DAMN!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I'm on second tub of trutein. Chocolate covered banana was awesome. Now im on chocolate covered strawberry. I do also like i force vanilla mint swirl protean. Plan on ordering it again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hands down XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and iForce Protean...both delicious and amazing.

Recently I tried the new NLA Performance Recover-D and DAMN their Coffee-Chocolate taste is DAMN!

Agreed right there.. two of my favs!!! In addition to dymatize elite xt!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed right there.. two of my favs!!! In addition to dymatize elite xt!
Oddly enough , I enjoyed Dynamitaze flavors...but they got me all gassy :/!! Oddly enough , I'm down my 4th tub of Red Velvet Protean and nope, no gas at all haha.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find one that tastes good and fits your budget.

I prefer to spend a little more as a treat, but XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 and Iforce Protean are the most prominent in my protein stash at the moment.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have always used Dymatize. I enjoy their flavors.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trutein and XF are the best two in my opinion. I don't usually care about taste but XF is some of the best tasting protein there is.

domore

Awards
I wish GF-Pro would make a triumphant return.

domore

Awards
Unfortunately soneone stole the company and made a pathetic attemp to formulate products themselves
Yes, it was very unfortunate. I know they are low profit margins on protein, but if PA decided to make a run of this, people would go bonkers.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dymatize and Myofusion are best I've tried. Yet to try Protean, XF, or Trutein.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black chocolate is one of the best tasting chocolate that I have tried
and the vanilla isn't bad either. Betancourt white chocolate and vanilla cap are tasty and a
new brand I am using that taste good is Top Secret chocolate whey and I made frozen chocolate
peanut butter sludge with this protein last night and I could of sworn I was eating Ben and Jerry's
that's how good it was.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutrex Muscle Infusion Black chocolate is one of the best tasting chocolate that I have tried
and the vanilla isn't bad either. Betancourt white chocolate and vanilla cap are tasty and a
new brand I am using that taste good is Top Secret chocolate whey and I made frozen chocolate
peanut butter sludge with this protein last night and I could of sworn I was eating Ben and Jerry's
that's how good it was.
How did u make that sludge?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To make sludge you put 2 scoops of chocolate protein in a plastic bowl add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
or almond butter and a little bit of cold water then you stir it all up until it looks like pudding then you cover
the bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more. When you take it out it looks and taste like
ice cream you won't believe how good it tastes. Last night I did it with Dymatize XT banana nut flavored
protein and it tasted incredible. You can do it with what ever flavor protein you think will taste good with
peanut butter or almond butter. Give it a try I am sure you will be surprised how good it taste and it's good
for you.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
To make sludge you put 2 scoops of chocolate protein in a plastic bowl add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
or almond butter and a little bit of cold water then you stir it all up until it looks like pudding then you cover
the bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more. When you take it out it looks and taste like
ice cream you won't believe how good it tastes. Last night I did it with Dymatize XT banana nut flavored
protein and it tasted incredible. You can do it with what ever flavor protein you think will taste good with
peanut butter or almond butter. Give it a try I am sure you will be surprised how good it taste and it's good
for you.
Great idea. Thanks.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Trutein, the taste and at least I know what I'm getting. Not so sure about those other blends out there, mostly Whey concentrate. I know protein is protein, but most other blends bloat me, or give me stomach issues.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait a sec,

Are these best tasting, or best profiles? Hahaha

Thanks guys

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a sec,

Are these best tasting, or best profiles? Hahaha

Thanks guys

"Profile" is so subjective for protein. As long as it fits your macros it shouldn't really matter. Some have more CHO/FAT/PRO per serving but in the end I don't find that matters if it fits with my daily plans so I get what I find to taste good. ;)