S-Roid or USP test powder

J_Alvarez

J_Alvarez

Awards
Which test booster stack you recommend better? S-roid/ cycle support or USPtest poweder/ cycle support. And for PCT Nolva or erase?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Which test booster stack you recommend better? S-roid/ cycle support or USPtest poweder/ cycle support. And for PCT Nolva or erase?
Two totally differed products man...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S-Roid is a prohormone way different than a natural product like Testpowder.

J_Alvarez

J_Alvarez

Awards
S-Roid is a prohormone way different than a natural product like Testpowder.
Ok, thank you very much. Just wanna make sure my research is good before anything. I'm new to this stuff.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Test powder is a natty. DAA and mucina heard great things. If you take it with erase and maybe endosurge would be a nice natty cycle unless your dead set on a ph run. For a begging ph I've seen someone with good results from havoc (my neighbor not me) be a good thing to research on the anabolic section of the forums. Just sayin there's a lot more to it than just cycle support and erase for running a ph a lot of people spend a good bit of time researching them before doing it. I've looked into somethin around the lines of that but I havnt hit a point where I'm no longer making gains or am unhappy with the gains I'm making. Right now I'm running c20 and ABE along with the general stuff and sizeon and I'm loving the effects of that combo I'm 2 weeks in and def will run a full 8 for those.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
J_Alvarez,

Let me ask you a question, if I may: what are your goals? Approaches should always be specifically tailored to needs!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing my 4 weeks of TP+Anabeta (cotinuing ab for another 4) but I think I'm going to have a fair amount of TP left in the tub .. Been taking as directed- 2 scoops 6 days a week.. Is this normal that there would be some remaining?? Jw if ihadnt been getting the full dose for some reason..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm finishing my 4 weeks of TP+Anabeta (cotinuing ab for another 4) but I think I'm going to have a fair amount of TP left in the tub .. Been taking as directed- 2 scoops 6 days a week.. Is this normal that there would be some remaining?? Jw if ihadnt been getting the full dose for some reason..
Not sure, you may have been slightly under-dosing. I never really kept track of the days/servings though, I just rolled with it. Hows the stack doing for you?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, you may have been slightly under-dosing. I never really kept track of the days/servings though, I just rolled with it. Hows the stack doing for you?
It's great. Consistent strength gains across every lift compound and iso, as well as increased lbm and decrease fat mass.. Passing the mirror test w flying colors...
Will be replacing TP with erase in December for the final weeks of a recomp before entering my bulk Jan-march! Haven't used an AI since July so really looking forward to it.