First time natty cycle noob questions

jsm1289

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm going to start running a test boost cycle in the next week and had some questions. I am looking to run erase pro /formula x/ with alcar and agmatine. I was wondering how long stacks like these are typically run? I have seen anything from 4-8 weeks and am wondering what would be ideal for a first timer? Are there any specific dosage timing requirements that have been proven more effective than whatever is recommended on the bottles? Any comments on my stack or anything I should add? I wanted to keep it simple with a leaning agent like erase pro and see what the DAA/lclt combo would do for me. I am going mainly for strength here with hopes of seeing some extra definition. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot everyone.

PS. my current stats

23 yr old 5'11 185-190 1rpm bench =235 1rpm squat-305 1rpm deadlift- 400

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would go 8 weeks

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Erase is not really natty....run your cycle 4-8 weeks.

jsm1289

Awards
erase is not really natty? would you not recommend it for a first try with these types of supps?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its fine to run

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
erase is not really natty? would you not recommend it for a first try with these types of supps?
Running Erase+Formula X+Agmatine sounds good to me,especially considering the goals you want to achieve from it.

If you want to try a natural,herbal test booster first,before trying this,go with HCGenerate.
It has all the right ingredients.You can add Formula X to that one too.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Erase is good addition great for 8 weeks its great to get estrogen levels down. Trazole I really enjoy too buy its not as suppressive and has some test boosting ingredients added for good hormonal support. You can't go wrong with erase

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try DAA with either Erase or Inhibit P and Agmatine
I like the erase daa and inhibit p myself

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like the erase daa and inhibit p myself
Gonna have to agree with this.

DAA - elevate T
Erase - lower E, further elevate T
Inhibit-P - combat any low-estrogen-induced drop in libido, inhibit prolactin, and reduce acne (which can flare up during natty T cycles, ESPECIALLY when LH is involved as with DAA)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to agree with this.

DAA - elevate T
Erase - lower E, further elevate T
Inhibit-P - combat any low-estrogen-induced drop in libido, inhibit prolactin, and reduce acne (which can flare up during natty T cycles, ESPECIALLY when LH is involved as with DAA)
This is going to be my next stack. It sounds awesome and it has got me excited.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i'll be different, and just speaking from what ive run; Dpol, Triazole, inhibit P and Reduce XT. Ive run Erase once before and had great results but I prefer to break then down and dose them all myself to suit my needs. Because im always on the safe side, id recommend running Inhibit P if running any DAA product

Be sure to have your staples like fish oil and maybe Cissus XT handy.

Not to jack a thread, but anyone know of a product that inhibits ProLactin without L-Dopa?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i'll be different, and just speaking from what ive run; Dpol, Triazole, inhibit P and Reduce XT. Ive run Erase once before and had great results but I prefer to break then down and dose them all myself to suit my needs. Because im always on the safe side, id recommend running Inhibit P if running any DAA product

Be sure to have your staples like fish oil and maybe Cissus handy.

Not to jack a thread, but anyone know of a product that inhibits ProLactin without L-Dopa?
Vitex does so without directly increasing dopamine production (hence its inclusion in Inhibit-P)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote