Warrior Bulbine thoughts and reviews

DaleH92

DaleH92

Awards
I have recently been looking at Warrior Bulbine and I am mixed on whether to purchase this product or not, I have seen very mixed reviews about it. Was just wondering what some people think about it and what could it also be stacked with to get the best outcomes?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overdosed bulbine can be bad for you .. Check out sns bulbine or any other co that has 300-350mg per cap

DaleH92

DaleH92

Awards
What else would you recommend stacking the Bulbine with as this area is new for me.

DaleH92

DaleH92

Awards
Thanks for the advice, think that I am going to do some more research on boosters before finally buying one.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, think that I am going to do some more research on boosters before finally buying one.
No problem! Good luck with your search and your eventual stack. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Let me know your bodyweight and I can tell you the proper dosing protocol of SNS bulbine for your goals.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
mr.cooper69,

I'm 6-4 and 210 pounds looking to gain more muscle. Plan on using SNS Bulbine soon and wanted your advice on dosing. Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mr.cooper69,

I'm 6-4 and 210 pounds looking to gain more muscle. Plan on using SNS Bulbine soon and wanted your advice on dosing. Thanks.
2 caps a day (AM and PM) with or without meals is your best option!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have recently been looking at Warrior Bulbine and I am mixed on whether to purchase this product or not, I have seen very mixed reviews about it. Was just wondering what some people think about it and what could it also be stacked with to get the best outcomes?
Warrior Bulbine, either you are talking about a different brand to the one I know or you are also from England. :)

I would use their DAA Surge product rather than their bulbine one. It has human data behind it. Bulbine seemed to launch to the market and then sink in comparison to D-Aspartic Acid.

Ben

DaleH92

DaleH92

Awards
@bdcc yeah I'm from England aswell and just saw reviews on it, was going to try it out but think I'm gunna research a lot more.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even with the SNS brand, 1 cap/day is MAX dosage IMO.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
even with the SNS brand, 1 cap/day is MAX dosage IMO.
Not according to my calculations (yes, also standardized for compartmentalization/solubility) ;). MOST, but not all, will benefit most from 1 cap daily.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a brand new jar of SNS Bulbine sitting in my supplement shelf and when I do run it I was
planning on dosing 1 cap a day and I am 172lbs so I guess for my body weight 1 cap would be
right.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have a brand new jar of SNS Bulbine sitting in my supplement shelf and when I do run it I was
planning on dosing 1 cap a day and I am 172lbs so I guess for my body weight 1 cap would be
right.
Yep, that'd be perfect. Us lighter folk luck out because we get double the length of the bottle!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input mr.cooper and by the way my supplement closet is starting to pile up with
SNS products 1 and 1/2 jars of Cissus-XT which I am taking now, unopened Bulbine to use at a
later date, Agmatine 100 gram container which at $32 is a great price and I alternate this with
Hemavol,and Focus-Xt pink lemonade which I love the versatility at 200mg of caffeine I can add
other stims to it for a stronger punch for my 5 a.m. workouts. I am looking at your Green Tea extract
would that be a good choice to add to the Focus-Xt for extra energy focus kick if so how many caps.
I know 1,3 works well with it but I already have the pure caps just looking for other alternatives.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the input mr.cooper and by the way my supplement closet is starting to pile up with
SNS products 1 and 1/2 jars of Cissus-XT which I am taking now, unopened Bulbine to use at a
later date, Agmatine 100 gram container which at $32 is a great price and I alternate this with
Hemavol,and Focus-Xt pink lemonade which I love the versatility at 200mg of caffeine I can add
other stims to it for a stronger punch for my 5 a.m. workouts. I am looking at your Green Tea extract
would that be a good choice to add to the Focus-Xt for extra energy focus kick if so how many caps.
I know 1,3 works well with it but I already have the pure caps just looking for other alternatives.
Green Tea extract is known to enhance the stimulant and lipolytic effects of caffeine and caffeine + ephedrine. The effect will be nowhere near as profound as 1,3D, but on the plus side, the antioxidant benefits are outstanding given the cost of the product. We're talking reduced mortality and risk of illness for most chronic pathologies out there.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about green tea in general? As in taking your eca with a glass of green tea in the morning? Would that be the same?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about green tea in general? As in taking your eca with a glass of green tea in the morning? Would that be the same?
Well that's a sure-fire way to cause stomach upset. Green tea on an empty stomach (which is how you should consume eca) can cause stomach pain for many people. The extract does not do so generally, and it is also far, far more potent in terms of EGCG content (which is what synergizes with EC)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not according to my calculations (yes, also standardized for compartmentalization/solubility) ;). MOST, but not all, will benefit most from 1 cap daily.
this^.....most ppl 1 cap a day is good which makes a bottle last forever...once u start going over 200lbs, you can start looking at 2 caps, even then if your barely over 200 you could probably get away with 1 cap

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's a sure-fire way to cause stomach upset. Green tea on an empty stomach (which is how you should consume eca) can cause stomach pain for many people. The extract does not do so generally, and it is also far, far more potent in terms of EGCG content (which is what synergizes with EC)
Hm...I haven't experienced any stomach discomfort when drinking green tea fasted in the morning. And yea as long as taking it with bcaas pre fasted training doesn't count as "not empty stomach" then that's exactly how I'm taking it. Thanks for the knowledge though, as always.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is how I come up with my #'s...

Rat mg/day = 25mg/day - 50mg/day

Human to rat surface area conversion =

6/37 (mg/kg dose)

6/37(25mg) = 4.05mg/kg human dose
6/37(50mg) = 8.10mg/kg dose

Abv human weights = 180lbs(81.8kg)

Human at the "25mg/kg" dose = 331mg/day
Human at the "50mg/kg" dose = 662.7mg/day

SMS Bulbine = 350mg/day which is correct for the "lower" dose...I give you that.

However from in house feedback, I highly suggest no one EVER takes more than 540mg/day(and thats at a weight of 235+lbs)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
here is how I come up with my #'s...Rat mg/day = 25mg/day - 50mg/dayHuman to rat surface area conversion = 6/37 (mg/kg dose) 6/37(25mg) = 4.05mg/kg human dose6/37(50mg) = 8.10mg/kg doseAbv human weights = 180lbs(81.8kg)Human at the "25mg/kg" dose = 331mg/dayHuman at the "50mg/kg" dose = 662.7mg/daySMS Bulbine = 350mg/day which is correct for the "lower" dose...I give you that. However from in house feedback, I highly suggest no one EVER takes more than 540mg/day(and thats at a weight of 235+lbs)
The calculation is lacking a couple key adjustments that is throwing everything off. You are setting an arbitrary human weight and then scaling ALL BSA human weights to that dose. It doesn't work like that. There's a couple other variables that you can add to take things a step further, but let's not make everything public ;).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is how I come up with my #'s...

Rat mg/day = 25mg/day - 50mg/day

Human to rat surface area conversion =

6/37 (mg/kg dose)

6/37(25mg) = 4.05mg/kg human dose
6/37(50mg) = 8.10mg/kg dose

Abv human weights = 180lbs(81.8kg)

Human at the "25mg/kg" dose = 331mg/day
Human at the "50mg/kg" dose = 662.7mg/day

SMS Bulbine = 350mg/day which is correct for the "lower" dose...I give you that.

However from in house feedback, I highly suggest no one EVER takes more than 540mg/day(and thats at a weight of 235+lbs)
Does this mean Tropinol uses 270mg per capsule? lol