- 10-27-2012, 04:19 PM
- 10-27-2012, 04:32 PM
I know mhp came out with an OTC one called myo-x. Never tried it though.
- 11-16-2012, 12:51 AM
I can't remember for 100% certainty but I'm pretty sure FRL has an oral ursolic acid that they are marketing for myostatin inhibition.
I can't recall for sure all the studies I read about myostatin inhibition but I think I remember reading that ursolic acid does inhibit. Pop on over to the epharm portion of the supplement forum and ask Pat or Truthornothin for a 100% answer.
Btw if you do go with ursolic acid go with epharm Patrick has that **** down
- ValdezOlympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By Markusrulezzz in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:36 AM
- By BLACK747 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 321Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:27 PM
- By thahotboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:13 AM
- By TheCrownedOne in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2005, 08:07 AM
- By gobig1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2004, 05:28 AM