APPNUT bringing out single ingredient products now?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas...I have been gone away from the forums for a while and a lot has changed and there so much new stuff all the companies are doing. Anyway, as many of you may be aware I used to be a rep for AN, but that was ages ago now so now I am out of the loop on everything. Well something I am curious about is them making single ingredient products...I never even heard about it. I like the idea though. They just sneakily put out 7-Keto on nutraplanet.

Applied Nutriceuticals 7-Keto (60 capsules): Discount 7-Keto Supplements.

Kinda curious to get everyone's thoughts and of course....APPNUT crew spill the beans...is this going to be a new line of products? If so, what else is in store?

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nice find! This is a brand new product that won't be available everywhere yet. This is the tip of the iceberg as far as new and exciting things from AppNut, so keep your eyes peeled. 7-Keto is a great ingredient that can have some nice leaning effects. It can be effective used standalone or stacked with other supplements. 60 caps for $15.99 is a sweet deal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this and interest was piqued. More for the possibility of other single ingredients from AN. Some cool ingredients in some of their products that aren't always available in bulk. :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Saw this and interest was piqued. More for the possibility of other single ingredients from AN. Some cool ingredients in some of their products that aren't always available in bulk. :)

That is very possible, keep your eyes/ears open................

:)
Jdg76
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm...... Good point.

-OS-Team App Nut

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Let us know! Haha
Obviously this will not be the only single product AN brings out. We will just have to wait and see what else follows.

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what other single ingredient products like this would you guys like to see?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, what other single ingredient products like this would you guys like to see?
Fadogia!!!!! 700mg caps 3 cap daily serving :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Easy...Naringin, 40% Icariin or higher if possible (although going here is not very likely), Theobromine, D-Pinitol, and Chlorophytum Borivilianum Santander Ethanolic Extract....just to name a few ;)

-Sean-

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia!!!!! 700mg caps 3 cap daily serving :)
700mg caps? LOL. Kind of random. Any particular reason for 700mg?

-Sean-

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
700mg caps? LOL. Kind of random. Any particular reason for 700mg?

-Sean-

500mg caps are out, i responded decently well to a gram and a half, over two grams i was a beast, will acne and strong as hell! Lol therefore, 700mg caps 3 cap a day serving

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the one thing i have never liked is that the whole sports line somehow boosts test or blocks estro or something like that. i would like to see some products that you can take year around or more often than test supplements (other than neovar). i used to tell Dirk this all the time

domore

Awards
the one thing i have never liked is that the whole sports line somehow boosts test or blocks estro or something like that. i would like to see some products that you can take year around or more often than test supplements (other than neovar). i used to tell Dirk this all the time
Exactly, R1. I would rather supplement for general health (similar to Dr. Houser's Top Ten list) than keep taking some t booster.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Well, we do have the Wellness line too and that is geared towards everyday health.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, we do have the Wellness line too and that is geared towards everyday health.

right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still. For example, NO Uptake.... i havent done any research on the product but im assuming its an NO product that boosts testosterone. Would be cool if you had just a pure pump product

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leucine
Bulk psyllium husk
Greens

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still. For example, NO Uptake.... i havent done any research on the product but im assuming its an NO product that boosts testosterone. Would be cool if you had just a pure pump product
I get you. I can tell you that there are some exciting things in the works and you may see something to your liking very soon.

Not doing powders does kind of limit some of the types of products (especially proteins) but a lot of ingredients are best done in caps due to taste. I will forward your feedback on though because it's good to hear what people want or where they see limitations in the product line.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Leucine
Bulk psyllium husk
Greens
Some more good ideas. I'd like to see a greens supplement too. The couple powders that I have tried both tasted pretty bad, so this may be perfect for a capped product.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Second the greens idea. BioMend is the closest we have and that's a superb antioxidant blend.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right, but you dont have BCAAs, protein, pre workout....etc and i know AppNut has to use all caps now and cant use powder which hinders what they can do but still.
True but at the same time powdered products, especially bcaas and whey, aren't nearly as cost effective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
True but at the same time powdered products, especially bcaas and whey, aren't nearly as cost effective.

Companies really don't make much on protein. The distributers get even less.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i understand that. thats one reason why dirk never brought out "cool down" for sale. but the point im trying to make is nearly everything in the sports line has some effect on testosterone, GH, or estrogen. something you cant take throughout the year. would be nice to see AppNut come out with sports line supplements that you can take more often like pre workouts, pump products, stim free pre workouts...etc

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Companies really don't make much on protein. The distributers get even less.
This is true. I can understand some of the frustration of customers though. I mean being only a capped company does hurt. However, another perspective to look at it from is that if people are complaining that means that really do respect and value the company because they know the products are quality, but they just want to see more. Wanting more is just human nature. Another thing that I want to mention though is that I enjoy the fact that APPNUT products are intended to produce multiple benefits. Too often a time you see many companies that try to make a product geared toward one benefit and a lot of the time the product fails to produce any noticeable effects. Now when you create a product that is intended for one ultimate goal, but has various other properties involved that lead to secondary benefits it is a better situation for the customer.

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
love BioMend
Me too. I am only on my second bottle, but I am definitely going to keep taking Bio-Mend through winter. So many people around have been sick and I have been lucky so far. I might even double up on the dosage for the last few weeks before my vacation. Traveling when you are sick is the worst.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah IGF 2 and bio mend are my favorite appnut products

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. I can understand some of the frustration of customers though. I mean being only a capped company does hurt. However, another perspective to look at it from is that if people are complaining that means that really do respect and value the company because they know the products are quality, but they just want to see more. Wanting more is just human nature. Another thing that I want to mention though is that I enjoy the fact that APPNUT products are intended to produce multiple benefits. Too often a time you see many companies that try to make a product geared toward one benefit and a lot of the time the product fails to produce any noticeable effects. Now when you create a product that is intended for one ultimate goal, but has various other properties involved that lead to secondary benefits it is a better situation for the customer.

-Sean-
agreed 100% but the point im saying is with the exception of NeoVar, all of there sports line as an effect on test,estro,or GH. i think that hurts them as a company because you cant continually take those products year around. even Lit Up had 3.2g of DAA and Cool - Down had an effect on testosterone i believe. just would like to see more products in the sports like that doesnt effect those hormones.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
agreed 100% but the point im saying is with the exception of NeoVar, all of there sports line as an effect on test,estro,or GH. i think that hurts them as a company because you cant continually take those products year around. even Lit Up had 3.2g of DAA and Cool - Down had an effect on testosterone i believe. just would like to see more products in the sports like that doesnt effect those hormones.
Well another idea I had and it would be nice to see come from APPNUT is a digestive enzyme style product...something on par with Gut Health from the old RPN.

-Sean-

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Strong agreement with making a solo Chlorophytum Borivilianum product

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Some good ideas here so far. I want you to know that I have linked others to this page in order for everybody at AppNut to see what ideas our users have. Dirk is always open to ideas and I think they are a few good ones in here.

As far as single ingredient supplements that have not been mentioned yet that I would like to see, I would really like to see a fully dosed Green Coffee Extract. Something like 400mg caps 3 times per day.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Funny, today someone mentioned Dr. Oz talking about 7-keto.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second the digestive enzyme + psyllium husk :D

African mango + green coffee blend

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.
This is true. Dirk knows his sh*t and I consider Dirk a good friend/acquaintance as I was a rep for quite some time for AN, but had many conversations with him beyond my rep duties. Just picking that guy's mind will make you smarter for sure. Additionally, I always felt that AN's customer service was phenomenal and most of us that have repped for the company or are repping now for the company know that customer's ideas and rep's ideas are taken into account. :thumbsup:

-Sean-

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But don't they have omega essentials, Osteo-sport, complete balance?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes but those arent in the sports line. i know they have supplements you can take year around. im saying in the SPORTS LINE other than neovar, everything effects testosterone or estrogen or GH. would be nice to have something that doesnt do that like a pre workout for example. RPM is good but it boosts test...cant stay on that for too long

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Anymore ideas anyone?

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Anymore ideas anyone?

-Sean-
I think there are a lot of good ideas floating around, both in the single-ingredient area as well as complete products. I'd like to see some nootropics, but I'm not sure that's something that we would get into. Dirk always has something up his sleeve, so we will see what the future brings. I know you will see a couple new products in the near future and everybody at AppNut is keeping their eyes open for ideas from customers and reps.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

-OS-Team AppNut

domore

Awards
We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

-OS-Team AppNut
This!!! APPNUT should definitely follow through with this!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

-OS-Team AppNut
Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house. :)

-Sean-

domore

Awards
Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house. :)

-Sean-
A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.
This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.

domore

Awards
This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.
It seems like nootropic-type products are growing in interest. APPNUT may be able to cash in.

lucky04

Awards
Make a noopept + Choline capped supplement. Right now LGI has noopept @10mg; and is pretty new. Differentiate and sell noopept + choline caps, then shut up and take my money!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 63
General Chat 4
Volvo140G Supplement Auction 3
FsAxis92 Supplements 10
flightposite Supplement Auction 1