APPNUT bringing out single ingredient products now?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Anymore ideas anyone?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Anymore ideas anyone?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    I think there are a lot of good ideas floating around, both in the single-ingredient area as well as complete products. I'd like to see some nootropics, but I'm not sure that's something that we would get into. Dirk always has something up his sleeve, so we will see what the future brings. I know you will see a couple new products in the near future and everybody at AppNut is keeping their eyes open for ideas from customers and reps.

  3. We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    This!!! APPNUT should definitely follow through with this!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by domore

    A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.
    This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.
    It seems like nootropic-type products are growing in interest. APPNUT may be able to cash in.

  9. Make a noopept + Choline capped supplement. Right now LGI has noopept @10mg; and is pretty new. Differentiate and sell noopept + choline caps, then shut up and take my money!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
  2. New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. New Omega Products Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
  4. new sup. check out the ingredients...
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 07:24 PM
  5. MAN products NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in