APPNUT bringing out single ingredient products now?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Strong agreement with making a solo Chlorophytum Borivilianum product
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Some good ideas here so far. I want you to know that I have linked others to this page in order for everybody at AppNut to see what ideas our users have. Dirk is always open to ideas and I think they are a few good ones in here.

As far as single ingredient supplements that have not been mentioned yet that I would like to see, I would really like to see a fully dosed Green Coffee Extract. Something like 400mg caps 3 times per day.
    •   

3. Funny, today someone mentioned Dr. Oz talking about 7-keto.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

4. Second the digestive enzyme + psyllium husk

African mango + green coffee blend
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Yes, we are not only talking with Dirk about some of our ideas, we also like the input we are getting from you guys and are forwarding it to see what we can come up with. That is the one thing I love about Repping for AppNut is they keep us involved in new products and are always wanting to know how our customers think/feel.
    This is true. Dirk knows his sh*t and I consider Dirk a good friend/acquaintance as I was a rep for quite some time for AN, but had many conversations with him beyond my rep duties. Just picking that guy's mind will make you smarter for sure. Additionally, I always felt that AN's customer service was phenomenal and most of us that have repped for the company or are repping now for the company know that customer's ideas and rep's ideas are taken into account.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

7. +1 for 40% Icariin or higher!

8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

agreed 100% but the point im saying is with the exception of NeoVar, all of there sports line as an effect on test,estro,or GH. i think that hurts them as a company because you cant continually take those products year around. even Lit Up had 3.2g of DAA and Cool - Down had an effect on testosterone i believe. just would like to see more products in the sports like that doesnt effect those hormones.
    But don't they have omega essentials, Osteo-sport, complete balance?

9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    But don't they have omega essentials, Osteo-sport, complete balance?
    Also BioMend and Osteobolin-C
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. yes but those arent in the sports line. i know they have supplements you can take year around. im saying in the SPORTS LINE other than neovar, everything effects testosterone or estrogen or GH. would be nice to have something that doesnt do that like a pre workout for example. RPM is good but it boosts test...cant stay on that for too long

11. Anymore ideas anyone?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

12. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Anymore ideas anyone?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    I think there are a lot of good ideas floating around, both in the single-ingredient area as well as complete products. I'd like to see some nootropics, but I'm not sure that's something that we would get into. Dirk always has something up his sleeve, so we will see what the future brings. I know you will see a couple new products in the near future and everybody at AppNut is keeping their eyes open for ideas from customers and reps.

13. We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Franz Kafka

14. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

-OS-Team AppNut
    This!!! APPNUT should definitely follow through with this!

15. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    We're in discussion of not only the possibility of single ingredient but trying to venture out of the traditional. Something nootropic I have been asking about and our wellness line could expand. It will all be capsulated, no powders.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house.

Cheers!

-Sean-

16. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well obviously it won't be powder because of the non-compete clause (which really sucks, but it is what it is). Personally, I would love to see something real different and unique and I know Dirk is more than capable of putting something together that will rock the house.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.

17. Quote Originally Posted by domore

A capped nootropic supplement could definitely sell capped. It would be a suitable alternative to Focus XT during travel or commutes.
    This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.

18. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    This would be interesting for sure would be of interest to people.
    It seems like nootropic-type products are growing in interest. APPNUT may be able to cash in.

19. Make a noopept + Choline capped supplement. Right now LGI has noopept @10mg; and is pretty new. Differentiate and sell noopept + choline caps, then shut up and take my money!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
  2. New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. New Omega Products Now in Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2005, 01:23 PM
  4. new sup. check out the ingredients...
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 07:24 PM
  5. MAN products NOW AVAILABLE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:18 PM