tell me about mass fx

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never taken it before and don't know anything about it other than its a test booster. I plan to take it with pct for androbulk. I have sustain gel, igf2, erase pro and daa for my products to choose from for pct. What combo would work best with mass FX. Is mass FX even good? I sound like a freakin newb i know!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never taken it before and don't know anything about it other than its a test booster. I plan to take it with pct for androbulk. I have sustain gel, igf2, erase pro and daa for my products to choose from for pct. What combo would work best with mass FX. Is mass FX even good? I sound like a freakin newb i know!
I think Mass FX is pretty good stacked with Hard FX. I have never used one without the other.
I think it would go very strong with Erase Pro.

I especially liked the aggression I felt from Mass FX.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the OG Mass FX with some Hyperdrol. That was some great stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so can someone explain how it boosts test different from DAA/Anabeta?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the OG Mass FX with some Hyperdrol. That was some great stuff.
No exaggeration here, but when I used OG Mass FX I had a boner just about 16 hours a day throughout the cycle.

Reactions: mw1
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The original Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack gave me serious shedding issues as well as slight lactation out of one of my nips. Something was not quite right with it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people claim that one of the two was spiked and i think it was Mass FX. There were many other cases other than mine. it was a big deal back in the day. I had to stop taking it at the 2 week mark due to sides. Since then I have run test, Bold, 11oxo, and Max LMG and none of them gave me the same harsh side effects as that stack

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A lot of people claim that one of the two was spiked and i think it was Mass FX. There were many other cases other than mine. it was a big deal back in the day. I had to stop taking it at the 2 week mark due to sides. Since then I have run test, Bold, 11oxo, and Max LMG and none of them gave me the same harsh side effects as that stack
How far back?

welcome back to the team Click!
Cool news. No more A/X huh?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken both Hyperdrols. I Did gain 4kgs off the first but after a bit of a lay off. I have 4 bottles of massfx 2nd version...ive never used them! I might try it with erase pro! ;))

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How far back?

Cool news. No more A/X huh?
It was right when Hyperdrol 2 and retain 2 were released I believe. It was the summer after my freshmen year in college so summer 07. The Retain/Hyperdrol/MassFX stack along with the OG Jungle Warfare were all the rage. I was taking it leading up to my first powerlifting meet. It is actually how I discovered I was going to be susceptible to MPB. I had never shed a hair before that and it literally started coming out in clumps. Even test did not do that to me. Also, 6-Bromo (the active in hyperdrol) had no such effect on me. I searched some threads about it out of curiosity a few weeks back and you can still find some of them on bodybuilding.com archives and other places.

I actually still have half the bottle of Retain 2. I don't think it was ever tested or anything just a lot of people, myself included, were suspicious.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
years and years ago I used hyperdrol + massfx + retain.. I remember it being a damn good run, but nothing compared to x-factor + activate that I ran prior to that.

Mike