USP Labs Six Pack Stack (Recreate, Anabolic Pump)

masterofmindz

masterofmindz

Awards
Hello and good day. I just bought the Six Pack Stack (90 tabs Anabolic Pump, 90 tabs Recreate, 20 tabs Powerfull) . i would like to get a personalized program for my regimen given my attributes. thank you. info as follows.

Gender - Male
Age- 25
Height- 6 Ft
Weight- 195lbs
Approx Body-fat %- 20 %
Short term goals- to eliminate love handles and reveal ab definition
Long Term Goals- to have a physique that matches Zyzz or Ulysses Jr
Injuries- None
Foods i love- Beef dishes, Burgers, Bar B Que, Beans, Potatoes
Foods i hate- Broccoli , most veges
Wake Time- 6 am
training time- 6:30 pm
Bed Time- 11pm

I eat @ 6am, 12 pm, 4pm , 9pm. was wondering if i shud take the Anabolic Pump at nights or just stick to the daylight.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Hello and good day. I just bought the Six Pack Stack (90 tabs Anabolic Pump, 90 tabs Recreate, 20 tabs Powerfull) . i would like to get a personalized program for my regimen given my attributes. thank you. info as follows.

Gender - Male
Age- 25
Height- 6 Ft
Weight- 195lbs
Approx Body-fat %- 20 %
Short term goals- to eliminate love handles and reveal ab definition
Long Term Goals- to have a physique that matches Zyzz or Ulysses Jr
Injuries- None
Foods i love- Beef dishes, Burgers, Bar B Que, Beans, Potatoes
Foods i hate- Broccoli , most veges
Wake Time- 6 am
training time- 6:30 pm
Bed Time- 11pm

I eat @ 6am, 12 pm, 4pm , 9pm. was wondering if i shud take the Anabolic Pump at nights or just stick to the daylight.
killer stack!

given that your nutrition and training is up to speed, you can have some serious results.

I would dose the Anabolic Pump as needed, meaning during your heaviest carb feedings. Dose 1 cap 15-20 minutes prior to meals containing at least 30 grams of carbs. you can use up to 3 caps per day, but most will only need 2 doses.

Recreate - Dose 1-2 caps 30 minutes prior to your first meal at 6 am, and then I would personally put the second dose 30 minutes prior to training - so for you 5:30 pm. the low stim content should not affect sleep.

Powerfull - 1-2 caps prior to bed, at least an hour after your last meal. you can also dose 1-3 caps 30 minutes prior to training for various advantages, one being an improved mind/muscle connection.

please let us know if you have any further questions.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
killer stack!

given that your nutrition and training is up to speed, you can have some serious results.

I would dose the Anabolic Pump as needed, meaning during your heaviest carb feedings. Dose 1 cap 15-20 minutes prior to meals containing at least 30 grams of carbs. you can use up to 3 caps per day, but most will only need 2 doses.

Recreate - Dose 1-2 caps 30 minutes prior to your first meal at 6 am, and then I would personally put the second dose 30 minutes prior to training - so for you 5:30 pm. the low stim content should not affect sleep.

Powerfull - 1-2 caps prior to bed, at least an hour after your last meal. you can also dose 1-3 caps 30 minutes prior to training for various advantages, one being an improved mind/muscle connection.

please let us know if you have any further questions.

Great advice. Great stack.

Can't say enough about Anabolic Pump. One of the most effective products out there if used correctly.

newbreed

Awards
That's a great stack. Please keep us updated with your progress

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to give the new version of AP a try. Carpee's post is pretty much spot on. Good luck while running this and prepared to be pleasantly surprised.