How much L-Dopa for prolactin control

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. How much L-Dopa for prolactin control

With dopadex out, it seems to be the only sole l-dopa product using 98% L-dopa, how much should be used for prolactin control?

2. The effects would be dose-dependent so it matters "how much" prolactin control you want and for how long you plan to run it. Also, other constituents of mucuna pruriens appear to aid with central dopamine increases so L-dopa % isn't quite the be all, end all.
    •   

3. 500mgs empty stomach to start...i dont see any reason to go over 750mgs.

We have had pilots of the product in house for over a year and I have tested it frequently, given a lot out to those who i felt it would be beneficial for. I also like a nice 500mgs perworkout for pumps
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    500mgs empty stomach to start...i dont see any reason to go over 750mgs.

We have had pilots of the product in house for over a year and I have tested it frequently, given a lot out to those who i felt it would be beneficial for. I also like a nice 500mgs perworkout for pumps
    You dosed Dopadex solely preworkout and say decent pumps?

5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    You dosed Dopadex solely preworkout and say decent pumps?
    Indeed...i usually feel super flat when training empty stomach. Likely from a nice HGH surge. I was using 750mgs daily, 500mgs preworkout
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    •   

6. Besides prolactin control, for what else would someone supplement L-dopa?

7. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    Besides prolactin control, for what else would someone supplement L-dopa?
    Boosting gh, Test(when derived from macuna pruriens) and libido... and in turn increased recovery, strength and orgasmic pleasure.

That's right, i went there.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Boosting gh, Test(when derived from macuna pruriens) and libido... and in turn increased recovery, strength and orgasmic pleasure.

Okay, thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

I will definitely vouch for the heightened orgasms.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Should one avoid a b-complex if they were to take L-Dopa?

11. Quote Originally Posted by domore
    Should one avoid a b-complex if they were to take L-Dopa?
    ... Just dose at different times in the day, not together.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    500mgs empty stomach to start...i dont see any reason to go over 750mgs.

Something to consider to my brohemian is the extract being used, for some reason the lower the extract, the better test boosting properties are. I read study where they used 15% ldopa from velvet bean at 4 grams spread throughout the day with good results.
    doing my own thang!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    ... Just dose at different times in the day, not together.
    Okay, sounds good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Something to consider to my brohemian is the extract being used, for some reason the lower the extract, the better test boosting properties are. I read study where they used 15% ldopa from velvet bean at 4 grams spread throughout the day with good results.
    What are some of the things to watch out for when supplementing with l-dopa? (e.g. side effects)

15. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    What are some of the things to watch out for when supplementing with l-dopa? (e.g. side effects)
    Better sex life, happier wife, have to buy her less gifts, resulting in more money to spend on yourself. Better sleep at night, resulting in better days

Other than that, theres really no side effects reported besides some nausea by a small percentage of users when taking 500mg or more at once, which is why we used 250mg capsules
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Better sex life, happier wife, have to buy her less gifts, resulting in more money to spend on yourself. Better sleep at night, resulting in better days

Other than that, theres really no side effects reported besides some nausea by a small percentage of users when taking 500mg or more at once, which is why we used 250mg capsules
    Haha thanks, Natty.

How about any interactions with other supplements like P5P?

17. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Haha thanks, Natty.

This shouldn't be a problem since SNS Inhibit-p uses this combo. P5P, mucuna (60% L-dopa), and vitex

18. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    With dopadex out, it seems to be the only sole l-dopa product using 98% L-dopa, how much should be used for prolactin control?
    I would rec even a research chem place for Prami. if you cant get a script for it.
    I just worry sometimes.
    i mean i use supps/herbs myself. but ALWAYS have another compound on hand with a long shown history of fixing these sorts of issues. (not so much prog, but estrogen i'm talking about)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy

This shouldn't be a problem since SNS Inhibit-p uses this combo. P5P, mucuna (60% L-dopa), and vitex
    because they use it means nothing. There's def problems with using them together.

Better to take them as far apart as possible

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

I will definitely vouch for the heightened orgasms.
    Sold!!!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    because they use it means nothing. There's def problems with using them together.Better to take them as far apart as possible
    Like?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    because they use it means nothing. There's def problems with using them together.

The dose/extract used in Inhibit-P is low enough to mitigate possible side effects if you're a healthy individual.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

23. The following drugs have been reported to decrease plasma levels and increase metabolic requirements of P-5-P:

Oral Contraceptives
    Hydrazines
    Cycloserine
    L-Dopa
    Penicillamine
    http://www.vitasentials.com/p5p.htm

I would think this means that you actually are recommended to dose P5P while taking L-dopa. Not that the levels of L-dopa in inhibit-p are high enough anyway.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732

That amount gave me crazy dry mouth and lips.

25. That means your thyroid hormones and noradrenaline was up, that be a good thing in my honest and humble opinion. U need up water intake.
    doing my own thang!

26. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732
    That means your thyroid hormones and noradrenaline was up, that be a good thing in my honest and humble opinion. U need up water intake.
    Yea that has been lacking lately been very busy.

But no doubt that dose affected me in a way that I didn't like since I love spicy foods

27. Ps I took it all pre bed

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

I would say it mean something. SNS is not a company to release products that could cause problems for a healthy individual. I do believe I read a post somewhere suggesting to take them apart from each other. What problems could be caused by dosing them together? Just curious because I have used P5P with mucuna and I noticed no negative side effects.

29. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Haha thanks, Natty.

Other than B6, none that i can really think of off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    L-Dopa shouldnt be taken with B6 actually...if you are looking for full L-Dopa effects
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

30. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Like?
    Inhibition of L-Dopa's ability to elicit hormonal modulations

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    The dose/extract used in Inhibit-P is low enough to mitigate possible side effects if you're a healthy individual.
    It has nothing to do with side effects...it has to do with the defeat of positive effects

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    P-5-P B-6 Conversion Process May Be Interrupted by Metabolic Disorders, Certain Conditions or Drugs

I would think this means that you actually are recommended to dose P5P while taking L-dopa. Not that the levels of L-dopa in inhibit-p are high enough anyway.
    L-dopa converts to dopamine, which can not cross the blood brain barrier. This means you want this conversion to occur within the brain, otherwise the dopamine created is worthless for hormonal release. Taking B6 with L-Dopa enhances the dopamine conversion yes, but outside of the brain where its worthless. If you are converting your L-Dopa to Dopamine before it crosses the BBB, how will L-Dopa elicit a hormonal response in the brain? It wont

Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    I would say it mean something. SNS is not a company to release products that could cause problems for a healthy individual. I do believe I read a post somewhere suggesting to take them apart from each other. What problems could be caused by dosing them together? Just curious because I have used P5P with mucuna and I noticed no negative side effects.
    Nothing to do with side effects...as stated above
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
  2. How much L-DOPA
    By manifesto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7