How much L-Dopa for prolactin control
- 10-26-2012, 11:50 PM
- 10-26-2012, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Sourdough
I don't like, or use all of our products either, just saying.
Yohimbine, no thanks...
10-27-2012, 12:13 AM
10-27-2012, 12:29 AM
What do you guys think about using vitamin b6 for a prolactin inhibitor? I know some guys do. Around 300mg/day. Have seen as high as 800mg, but that seems way to sketchy.
10-27-2012, 12:35 AM
it's just fine standalone imo.Originally Posted by gregg1494
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com
iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
10-27-2012, 12:55 AM
10-27-2012, 12:01 PM
10-27-2012, 12:15 PM
10-27-2012, 12:16 PM
10-27-2012, 12:18 PM
10-27-2012, 07:25 PM
10-27-2012, 07:34 PM
12-12-2012, 07:24 PM
12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
12-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Re: How much L-Dopa for prolactin control
So I had previously purchased some bulk 99% l-dopa powder and have seen vitex for sale for relatively cheap. Would taking ~250mg + 400mg vitex (nature's way) 2x daily give me similar results for prolactin control or do I need to find a specific concentration for this to work?
Similar Forum Threads
- By musclewise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
- By manifesto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
- By swoody in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2006, 09:24 PM
- By MTNMEDIC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:05 AM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2003, 05:57 PM