Ectrolyte/Hydration products?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a quality supplement? I find myself constantly with dry lips!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a quality supplement? I find myself constantly with dry lips!
Hard to find nowadays but Poseidon seems to be the best Electrolyte and hydration product around from personal experience and board commentary.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Compete.Amazing flavors, and you can feel the hydration benefits

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nimbus Poseidon and Poseidon NT at nite

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Throw another one in for Nimbus Poseidon

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hard to find nowadays but Poseidon seems to be the best Electrolyte and hydration product around from personal experience and board commentary.
Most definitely is the best ever. I ran it forever ago and it was while on cycle while i worked a dehydrating job... was down right amazing how well it worked.

Wish it was more widely available instead of the one exclusive site is at now. Wish it was back at np again.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most definitely is the best ever. I ran it forever ago and it was while on cycle while i worked a dehydrating job... was down right amazing how well it worked.

Wish it was more widely available instead of the one exclusive site is at now. Wish it was back at np again.
Ya I have used countless tubs of Poseidon. I used to love Swell when they used to make it. Now it seems impossible to find their stuff and I don't have anymore Poseidon in my stash. :(

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
Nimbus Poseidon
Nimbus Poseidon and Poseidon NT at nite
Throw another one in for Nimbus Poseidon
I love Poseidon, and always have some around... it is the only thing that relieves painful cramps and pumps for me, even those induced by anabolics...that said, although I have some of the nite version, I don't think I'm going to bother with it in the future, but only because of cost and space restrictions... I have too many supps at it is...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's just the Poseidon complex with BCAA's and carbs, correct?
I've only used the sugar-free version. Poseidon complex + a good BCAA complex (actually provides 5g leucine for a change) + beta-alanine + extras like taurine, TMG, etc

domore

Awards
I've only used the sugar-free version. Poseidon complex + a good BCAA complex (actually provides 5g leucine for a change) + beta-alanine + extras like taurine, TMG, etc
Ahh, I didn't know it had some beta-alanine. Where has NimbusTim been? And Nimbus Nutrition, too?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nimbus shrank like you won't believe and most their original team has changed...

I saw a nimbus rep about 6 months ago, but considering they aren't sponsors here, don't expect to see much of them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus shrank like you won't believe and most their original team has changed...

I saw a nimbus rep about 6 months ago, but considering they aren't sponsors here, don't expect to see much of them.
Ya I don't know who even is with them anymore. Haven't kept in touch since my rep days, but things are totally different since all those years ago. :eek:

domore

Awards
Are they going under? For the general supplement consumer (and non-poster), their products being OOS all the time on any website is never a good sign.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Are they going under? For the general supplement consumer (and non-poster), their products being OOS all the time on any website is never a good sign.
Just downsized... I'm pretty sure they are only available on one site now

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
K...Poseidon is only available on one site...

Lock out aint it

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
K...Poseidon is only available on one site...

Lock out aint it
Hmm, you're right, LO is out of everything but the NT version... this is scarey, I love this stuff... where is it avail? I need to stock up.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.