Hands down best prework out i could take?

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
Looking for a sick stack and pump, need help finding a killer preworkout?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Take a look @ ConDense & D-Pol.
Check out the link in my sig. ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Muscle marinade and dpol are my favorite stack!Purus FTW!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
i saw great things from hemavol/maximize v2 combo. IMHO, your best bet is to cycle through a few and find out which one works for you

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about trying 1 scoop jack3d micro and 1 scoop hemavol....could be mind blowing, could be pedestrian.

I like both. Micro gives me more energy (since its designed to) hemavol has a good profile but nothing for energy. I could have a match made in heaven. I'll report back.

For the record, I'm pretty anti-preworkout. These are the only two I'll use.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cytosport Monster Pump
MuscleTech NanoVapor
SAN Fierce Domination

or make your own.

linedriver465

linedriver465

Awards
Lots of great recommendations already. Also, I recommend looking into Volatile by Fahrenheit Nutrition
Definitely one of the best "pump" pre-workouts I've used. Add some bulk agmatine and you're good to go

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
PNI prodigy FTW all day everyday.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SAN Fierce is awesome. I really did enjoy it.
Hemavol gets raving reviews about pump.
SuperSize is pretty good with pump.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade for stims
Condense for pumps and endurance

Focus xt for focus or mix ;-)
PNI prodigy

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
how do these compare too 1mr? which im currently taking? thinking about stacking dpol and condence

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've tried 1mr... Garbage...
As for Dpol and ConDense!!! Best pumps Ever haha the Energy will be on mild side unless your stim sensitive. 2 scoops for me. Your endurance tho will be unstoppable

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ignite 2 non Dmaa version
Condense + dpol
Focus XT + 120mg methlsynepherine
Focus XT + 20mg DMAA.
600mg caffiene and some BA and Cit Mal
ALPHAMINE + non stim focus XT.

"Google"

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i do have to say im enjoying me some prodigy right now,im about a week into my tub and like so far.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established

I have discovered that sometimes the best pre workout may be a combination of two supplements. I've experimented with homebrews, all the commercial ones, NO Xplode Sooper Poop 250 ad nauseum. I used to buy all the bulk supps and make some nasty concoctions that worked but tasted like hell. I have for the last 2 or so years used a combo that I find is the best that I can find. I take a serving and a half of Clearshot concentrate for the stimulant action, DMAA, a little caffeine, and a healthy dose of citrulline malate. I stack it with Controlled Lab's Whiteflood, which has all the pump and vasculatity enhancers I can ask for though it's light on the stims, hence the Clearshot. This combo gives me the best of the best and is not rough on my GI tract like NO Xplode and Superpump, Its kind of hard to really knock out an intense round of squats when your guts are roiling and churning...my little combo doesn't do that. I get crazy focus and instant intensity from the Clearshot, and a good pump from the White flood. Give it a try, you'll like it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ignite 2 non Dmaa version
Condense + dpol
Focus XT + 120mg methlsynepherine
Focus XT + 20mg DMAA.
600mg caffiene and some BA and Cit Mal
ALPHAMINE + non stim focus XT.

"Google"
No1 should need 600mg caffeine to work out.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
No1 should need 600mg caffeine to work out.
I drink 10 cups of coffee before I leave the house in the am, at 150 mg's per cup you do the math.....and that's just to handle the office

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that's a lot of coffee.
The cups are actually really small. He say's he uses the one's from his daughter's tea set but it reminds me more of my wife's thimble.

Reactions: mw1
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The cups are actually really small. He say's he uses the one's from his daughter's tea set but it reminds me more of my wife's thimble.
no, Actually the ten cup measure is from the pot, that doesn't count the 2-3 vente' starbucks pike place I drink after work while I am surfing the boards. I used to drink more when I worked second shift, needless to say my pee smells like fresh roast :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried 1mr... Garbage...
As for Dpol and ConDense!!! Best pumps Ever haha the Energy will be on mild side unless your stim sensitive. 2 scoops for me. Your endurance tho will be unstoppable
I didn't like 1mr at all either. Didn't feel anything from it, I really liked jack3d and white flood was decent. I'm hoping to win a log for a pwo soon, if I'm not one of the selected loggers I think I'll be buying Condense to give that a whirl. Or should I go straight to MM?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I didn't like 1mr at all either. Didn't feel anything from it, I really liked jack3d and white flood was decent. I'm hoping to win a log for a pwo soon, if I'm not one of the selected loggers I think I'll be buying Condense to give that a whirl. Or should I go straight to MM?
Depends on what you want... Insane pumps, vascularity and endurance or straight stimmed out setting PRs

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on what you want... Insane pumps, vascularity and endurance or straight stimmed out setting PRs
I work out in the morning before work so I'm usually looking for energy and focus. Pumps are nice but energy is the biggest for me.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I work out in the morning before work so I'm usually looking for energy and focus. Pumps are nice but energy is the biggest for me.
I like to earn pumps haha but the Nitratene is addicting haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good deal man, thanks for the rec. I'll def be picking up a tub, maybe sooner than later if I don't get this log!
Def brother! Lemme know how it treats u. Any questions feel free to ask

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I do a homebrew that I love that consists of:

1) 3 cap fulls of E-pharm Clearshot (so 3/4 of a full serving - unlike Truth, I'm sensitive to stims, I work out at night and this gives me a great clean focus without feeling all cracked out to the point where I need to booze it up when I get to home to sleep) which includes caffeine, DMMA and citrulline malate (I also have some bulk citrulline malate that I use if I need to take a break from stims)
2) Controlled Labs Green Mag
3) 1.6g bulk Beta Alanine
4) 5g bulk AAKG (will be switching to bulk Agmatine when my supply runs out)
5) 5g bulk Leucine

And then after mixing all that up, I drop in some:

6) Prototype Nutrition Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) - (I can always tell if I forget to put this in, as it affects my endurance/fatigue, work capacity, and ability to reduce rest periods big time)

And watch it fizz up like a science experiment... :cheers:

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I do a homebrew that I love that consists of:

1) 3 cap fulls of E-pharm Clearshot (so 3/4 of a full serving - unlike Truth, I'm sensitive to stims, I work out at night and this gives me a great clean focus without feeling all cracked out to the point where I need to booze it up when I get to home to sleep) which includes caffeine, DMMA and citrulline malate (I also have some bulk citrulline malate that I use if I need to take a break from stims)
2) Controlled Labs Green Mag
3) 1.6g bulk Beta Alanine
4) 5g bulk AAKG (will be switching to bulk Agmatine when my supply runs out)
5) 5g bulk Leucine

And then after mixing all that up, I drop in some:

6) Prototype Nutrition Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) - (I can always tell if I forget to put this in, as it affects my endurance/fatigue, work capacity, and ability to reduce rest periods big time)

And watch it fizz up like a science experiment... :cheers:
I take Prototype Effervescent COP 3 times daily so I don't think of it necessarily as a pre-work out though I do take my first dose preworkout, and you are right, I notice it most when I discontinue it and lose 2-3 reps a set and have to rest a lot longer between sets. It is a very welcome and worthy addition to any stack. Some others have COP in their formulas but not enough, usually to be efficacious

muad33b

muad33b

Awards
I take Prototype Effervescent COP 3 times daily so I don't think of it necessarily as a pre-work out though I do take my first dose preworkout, and you are right, I notice it most when I discontinue it and lose 2-3 reps a set and have to rest a lot longer between sets. It is a very welcome and worthy addition to any stack. Some others have COP in their formulas but not enough, usually to be efficacious
Yea, due to recent supplement budget cut backs I've had to back off to using eCOP only pre-workout, but as soon as I get through the holidays, I'll be going back to taking it 2-3x/day as I can clearly tell the difference... and when I do take it 2-3x/day I also make sure one of those is pre-workout.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I drink 10 cups of coffee before I leave the house in the am, at 150 mg's per cup you do the math.....and that's just to handle the office
Mother of pearl 10 cups?!?! I love the taste but wow you are a man lol DamnI love San Fierce, solid flavor great energyHemavol is awesome on late day training when stims wont workErgoPump NMT or RPM I take daily typically if I need more endurance than a crazy energy

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
So when stacking dpol and condense are they taken at the same time?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So when stacking dpol and condense are they taken at the same time?

Dpol 60min pre with multi and ConDense a half hour... It's personal pref

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
One scoop of PNI Prodigy and one scoop of Purus Labs Condense ;)

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
I have discovered that sometimes the best pre workout may be a combination of two supplements. I've experimented with homebrews, all the commercial ones, NO Xplode Sooper Poop 250 ad nauseum. I used to buy all the bulk supps and make some nasty concoctions that worked but tasted like hell. I have for the last 2 or so years used a combo that I find is the best that I can find. I take a serving and a half of Clearshot concentrate for the stimulant action, DMAA, a little caffeine, and a healthy dose of citrulline malate. I stack it with Controlled Lab's Whiteflood, which has all the pump and vasculatity enhancers I can ask for though it's light on the stims, hence the Clearshot. This combo gives me the best of the best and is not rough on my GI tract like NO Xplode and Superpump, Its kind of hard to really knock out an intense round of squats when your guts are roiling and churning...my little combo doesn't do that. I get crazy focus and instant intensity from the Clearshot, and a good pump from the White flood. Give it a try, you'll like it
So I'm not the only one who feels like I can't leave the house for an hour after I drink NO-Xplode! I love the product but hate the effect it has on my gut. Can anyone tell me what in NO-Xplode causes this so when I make my own concoction I can avoid the stomach-turning ingredient? thanks board.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
1 scoop of G-Fuel stacked with 1 scoop of Craze is amazing

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense and dpol is great for Pumps.

John33

Awards
Def brother! Lemme know how it treats u. Any questions feel free to ask
Is there any way to get a sample of MM? I have heard a lot about it, but it would be great to try it before buying the whole thing. Thanks.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a log on MM and Condense recently. It was an amazing combo. Might harass one of the Purus reps PM box :p

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Is there any way to get a sample of MM? I have heard a lot about it, but it would be great to try it before buying the whole thing. Thanks.
Let me see what I can do brother

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed man, stuff is legit!