AI Sports Rocks!

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Big thanks to John Smeton over at AI Sports Nutrition for the great sample pack!

2 packets of RecoverPro

1 packet of HGHpro

1 packet of 3Z

1 packet of Perform

2 packets of Maniac

I tried the Red Rasberry RecoverPro after my run today and it is definitely one of the best tasting BCAA products out there. Everybody touts the 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine as being the best, but in my opinion the best BCAA is the one you have on hand when you need it. Today I happened to have the RecoverPro and it did exactly what I needed it to do, refuel my muscles after a badass trail run.

Any company that sends out a sample pack like this I'm willing to buy from. After all, when I was a naive kid I bought MuscleTech products; and that stuff was probably just a mixture of KoolAid, ground up tree leaves/lawn mulch, and the cheapest caffeine available.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the best companies when it comes to samples and RecoverPro is one of my staples that I use and recommend.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i love aisports. they sent me one of their coupon codes with a sample pack. 2 cycle supports, 1 pct assist, and a free t shirt for $70

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i love aisports. they sent me one of their coupon codes with a sample pack. 2 cycle supports, 1 pct assist, and a free t shirt for $70
Yup they do hook ppl up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
AI Sports is a great company for sure. They take care of their customers. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Yup they do hook ppl up.
They sure do,like a few of they're items real good.I actually got a tub of that pumpkin pie protein sent to me to run,one of the best tasting proteins I've had.But it's rice and pea protein.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
They sure do,like a few of they're items real good.I actually got a tub of that pumpkin pie protein sent to me to run,one of the best tasting proteins I've had.But it's rice and pea protein.
Does it taste any good? Pumpkin pie is definitely a difficult flavor to nail.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Does it taste any good? Pumpkin pie is definitely a difficult flavor to nail.
Oh man,possibly the best tasting protein I've ever had,no joke.Its amazing and I don't like pumpkin pie,lol.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking forward to picking up a container of this protein for my oatmeal pumpkin protein pancakes
topped with Trader Joe pumpkin butter.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AI is a great company. No debate about that at all.