Fadogia reviews?

Any good reviews on this supplement?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ashmo
    Any good reviews on this supplement?
    I'm a big fan of T-Force and BioForge Pro Max.

Enjoyed both tremendously.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm with the man above on this one. Fadogia is one of my all time favorite test-boosting ingredients, and thus two are my favorite out there. Oddly, I got next to nothing out of MAN Primal Male.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love fadogia!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm with the man above on this one. Fadogia is one of my all time favorite test-boosting ingredients, and thus two are my favorite out there. Oddly, I got next to nothing out of MAN Primal Male.

Curious where the sourcing came for the Primal Male.

IIRC, T-Force and ProMax's fadogia is sourced from same place.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Curious where the sourcing came for the Primal Male.

IIRC, T-Force and ProMax's fadogia is sourced from same place.
    Yup, about as legit as it gets
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A good herb. Made my libido go crazy the first time I used it.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    A good herb. Made my libido go crazy the first time I used it.
    and it will each time after that!

Mike
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Better stock up on it!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo
    Better stock up on it!
    I know its so hard to find and i dont understand why! It seems like it would be easier to.buy crack lol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I take alternating doses of Macuna , avena sativa, and tribulus...saw palmetto helps with the DHT
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

really like fadogia.....really solid for during a cycle, good for pct, or good just for a pick me up of libido at any time
  13. New Member

I have never tried fadogia based supplements, but always wanted to try it. Would you recommend trying T-Force or BioForge Pro Max?
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I have never tried fadogia based supplements, but always wanted to try it. Would you recommend trying T-Force or BioForge Pro Max?
    Huge fan of both. They are both sourced from the same place, T-force is JUST fadogia while Pro Max has extras. Depends on if you want to just add T-force to what you have (very effective on its own in my experience) or a more comprehensive product. Either way if you are thinking of using them I'd encourage you to give it a try.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Huge fan of both. They are both sourced from the same place, T-force is JUST fadogia while Pro Max has extras. Depends on if you want to just add T-force to what you have (very effective on its own in my experience) or a more comprehensive product. Either way if you are thinking of using them I'd encourage you to give it a try.
    My main goals are: increase in strength, alpha feeling and libido.
  16. New Member

Bio Forge Pro Max is out of stock everywhere. BioForge is in stock, but I think this is a new version that contains Longjack. Have you tried it by any chance. T-Force is in stock, however. Can it be run as a standalone product or does it need something like Triazole for estrogen control? Thanks.
  17. Senior Member

T-Force is awesome. Was my favorite product when I was with Omega.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new Tropinal-XP contains fadogia...I havent been scouring the reviews/logs but I'm presuming they are positive in the libido department at least.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I found Pro Max in stock. How would you recommend taking it? Also, is it a good idea to stack it with Triazole? If yes, how? Thanks.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Red face forskolin

..helped my moods and a bit more blood flowl
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I don't mean to jack this thread but I am also interested in Fadogia. I am planning on running ABE/Erase Pro, would it be ok to stack Fadogia along Forskolin contained in ABE or would it cause any adverse effects.
    Excessive humping perhaps ?
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My main goals are: increase in strength, alpha feeling and libido.
    T-force alone gave me all those. The libido boost on it was probably the greatest I've noticed on any product. No need for estrogen control but it can be a nice addition to Fadogia if wanted.

To the question about ABE/EP + T-force...go ahead. Should be awesome. Forskolin + Fadogia is definitely ok to combine and you all have me about to pull the trigger on some Fadogia to add next month with my ABE/EP...but I am trying not to spend money!
    PES Representative
  23. Senior Member

T-force alone gave me all those. The libido boost on it was probably the greatest I've noticed on any product. No need for estrogen control but it can be a nice addition to Fadogia if wanted.

To the question about ABE/EP + T-force...go ahead. Should be awesome. Forskolin + Fadogia is definitely ok to combine and you all have me about to pull the trigger on some Fadogia to add next month with my ABE/EP...but I am trying not to spend money!
    Yeah my mind is on T-Force as well...
  24. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Yeah my mind is on T-Force as well...
    And it is available on Nutra right now...really might have to drop an order. Sigghhh.
    PES Representative
  25. New Member

And it is available on Nutra right now...really might have to drop an order. Sigghhh.
    It is cheaper on BB. Have you tried T-Force AND Pro Max? If yes, which gave you better results?
  26. Elite Member

It is cheaper on BB. Have you tried T-Force AND Pro Max? If yes, which gave you better results?
    Obviously Pro Max would be better as it contains the same dose and extra ingredients but at a higher cost. I highly enjoyed both but ran Pro Max more stand alone and T-force plus extras.
    PES Representative
  27. New Member

Obviously Pro Max would be better as it contains the same dose and extra ingredients but at a higher cost. I highly enjoyed both but ran Pro Max more stand alone and T-force plus extras.
    How did you run Pro Max in terms of dosing and duration? Thanks.
  28. Elite Member

Man its been awhile but I ran at recommended dose for two bottles. Loved it.
    PES Representative
  29. New Member

I am also interested in pro max but don't want to go through the trouble of having to hunt it down so I may just give T Force a shot.
    I ordered it today directly from Biotivia, they have it in stock.
  30. New Member

Man its been awhile but I ran at recommended dose for two bottles. Loved it.
    Great. I ordered two bottles today.
  31. New Member

Thanks man ill check that out right now!
    They have a "Fitness Special" for two bottle, cheaper than buying two bottle without this deal. That is what I used.
  32. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tropinol XP contains Fadogia, along with Coleus, Icariin and other goodies in there. NP still has the "Triumph Stack" available which is buy Tropinol XP and get a free intimidate + dexaprine samples.

Check it out: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
  33. New Member

I was just looking this morning, was it the bottle of BioForge and Bottle of Pro Max for like 80 bucks?
    In the upper right corner click on "Special Offers" then "Super Athlete Special." This is the one I got yesterday - 2 Pro Max bottles for $74.95.
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Tropinol XP contains Fadogia, along with Coleus, Icariin and other goodies in there. NP still has the "Triumph Stack" available which is buy Tropinol XP and get a free intimidate + dexaprine samples.

Check it out: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
    The formula looks interesting, but "Potassium Nitrate" has me worried a little. From Wikipedia: "Major uses of potassium nitrate are in fertilizers, food additive, rocket propellants and fireworks; it is one of the constituents of gunpowder," - it does not say anything about boosting testosterone - Just kidding, but seriously, I already get nitrates from a pre-workout and I am not a big fan of nitrates to begin with, so I am not sure if I would want to take even more nitrates every day.
  35. New Member

Roger that I just found it, that is a great deal. It is now a toss up between running a stack of
    -Erase Pro/ABE/BioForge Pro Max
    -Erase Pro/ABE/T-Force
    -Erase Pro/ABE/Tropinol XP
    Have you tried Erase Pro before? If yes, how did you like it?
  36. New Member

Roger that I just found it, that is a great deal. It is now a toss up between running a stack of
    -Erase Pro/ABE/BioForge Pro Max
    -Erase Pro/ABE/T-Force
    -Erase Pro/ABE/Tropinol XP
    I am not a big fan of stacking all three together at the same time, because I would not be able to tell what works for me and what does not. I would run a test booster alone for 8 weeks and then I would run Triazole for 4 more weeks. Another option is to add Triazole at after 6 weeks of running a test booster. Pro-Max is more expensive, but it is comprehensive products compared to just Fadogia, which is T-Force. Side Note: T-Force is a lot cheaper on BB, by the way, if you decide to go with it.
  37. New Member

I have not tried Erase Pro but I have run OG Erase many many times at 2 caps a day and this past run I just ended I bumped it up to 3 caps a day which is equivalent to 1 cap of EP and my joints handled it fine along with it giving me a better dried out appearance and overall performance. If you have not tried either I highly recommend them and if you stack them along with the Pro Max, your going to have yourself one hell of a stack my friend
    Have not tried Erase Pro, but I have tried a regular Erase and did not like it, because it killed my libido. I have tried Triazole instead and had awesome results.
  38. Elite Member

I'd recommend trying them separate first if you haven't tried them all together. Also depends on what you are looking for out of it all. If you aren't already using nitrates then Tropinol is a very solid addition (as well as the pumps from Icariin should make a crazy pump combo in Trop). Otherwise just adding T-force to EP/ABE should be nice due to the already extremely solid stack of EP/ABE.

Potassium Nitrate is a safe ingredient when dosed properly. It provides a solid dose of Nitrates based on amount in Tropinol.
    PES Representative
  39. Professional Member

If I run Tropinol XP with Anabeta Elite will the added amount of Forskolin in Tropinol XP be to much to include with the amount thats in ABE?
    how much is in AB Elite?
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

how much is in AB Elite?
    One can guess about 25 mg x2 at 95%.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tropinol and Fadogia-500 Stack Review
    By DjAnthum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:58 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9