Fadogia reviews?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Any good reviews on this supplement?
I'm a big fan of T-Force and BioForge Pro Max.

Enjoyed both tremendously.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm with the man above on this one. Fadogia is one of my all time favorite test-boosting ingredients, and thus two are my favorite out there. Oddly, I got next to nothing out of MAN Primal Male.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love fadogia!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I'm with the man above on this one. Fadogia is one of my all time favorite test-boosting ingredients, and thus two are my favorite out there. Oddly, I got next to nothing out of MAN Primal Male.

Curious where the sourcing came for the Primal Male.

IIRC, T-Force and ProMax's fadogia is sourced from same place.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A good herb. Made my libido go crazy the first time I used it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Better stock up on it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better stock up on it!
I know its so hard to find and i dont understand why! It seems like it would be easier to.buy crack lol

Handytom

Awards
I take alternating doses of Macuna , avena sativa, and tribulus...saw palmetto helps with the DHT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really like fadogia.....really solid for during a cycle, good for pct, or good just for a pick me up of libido at any time

John33

Awards
I have never tried fadogia based supplements, but always wanted to try it. Would you recommend trying T-Force or BioForge Pro Max?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried fadogia based supplements, but always wanted to try it. Would you recommend trying T-Force or BioForge Pro Max?
Huge fan of both. They are both sourced from the same place, T-force is JUST fadogia while Pro Max has extras. Depends on if you want to just add T-force to what you have (very effective on its own in my experience) or a more comprehensive product. Either way if you are thinking of using them I'd encourage you to give it a try.

John33

Awards
Huge fan of both. They are both sourced from the same place, T-force is JUST fadogia while Pro Max has extras. Depends on if you want to just add T-force to what you have (very effective on its own in my experience) or a more comprehensive product. Either way if you are thinking of using them I'd encourage you to give it a try.
My main goals are: increase in strength, alpha feeling and libido.

John33

Awards
Bio Forge Pro Max is out of stock everywhere. BioForge is in stock, but I think this is a new version that contains Longjack. Have you tried it by any chance. T-Force is in stock, however. Can it be run as a standalone product or does it need something like Triazole for estrogen control? Thanks.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
T-Force is awesome. Was my favorite product when I was with Omega.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The new Tropinal-XP contains fadogia...I havent been scouring the reviews/logs but I'm presuming they are positive in the libido department at least.

John33

Awards
I found Pro Max in stock. How would you recommend taking it? Also, is it a good idea to stack it with Triazole? If yes, how? Thanks.

Handytom

Awards
forskolin

..helped my moods and a bit more blood flowl

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to jack this thread but I am also interested in Fadogia. I am planning on running ABE/Erase Pro, would it be ok to stack Fadogia along Forskolin contained in ABE or would it cause any adverse effects.
Excessive humping perhaps ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My main goals are: increase in strength, alpha feeling and libido.
T-force alone gave me all those. The libido boost on it was probably the greatest I've noticed on any product. No need for estrogen control but it can be a nice addition to Fadogia if wanted.

To the question about ABE/EP + T-force...go ahead. Should be awesome. Forskolin + Fadogia is definitely ok to combine and you all have me about to pull the trigger on some Fadogia to add next month with my ABE/EP...but I am trying not to spend money! :sad:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
T-force alone gave me all those. The libido boost on it was probably the greatest I've noticed on any product. No need for estrogen control but it can be a nice addition to Fadogia if wanted.

To the question about ABE/EP + T-force...go ahead. Should be awesome. Forskolin + Fadogia is definitely ok to combine and you all have me about to pull the trigger on some Fadogia to add next month with my ABE/EP...but I am trying not to spend money! :sad:
Yeah my mind is on T-Force as well...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my mind is on T-Force as well...
And it is available on Nutra right now...really might have to drop an order. Sigghhh.

John33

Awards
And it is available on Nutra right now...really might have to drop an order. Sigghhh.
It is cheaper on BB. Have you tried T-Force AND Pro Max? If yes, which gave you better results?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is cheaper on BB. Have you tried T-Force AND Pro Max? If yes, which gave you better results?
Obviously Pro Max would be better as it contains the same dose and extra ingredients but at a higher cost. I highly enjoyed both but ran Pro Max more stand alone and T-force plus extras.

John33

Awards
Obviously Pro Max would be better as it contains the same dose and extra ingredients but at a higher cost. I highly enjoyed both but ran Pro Max more stand alone and T-force plus extras.
How did you run Pro Max in terms of dosing and duration? Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man its been awhile but I ran at recommended dose for two bottles. Loved it.

John33

Awards
I am also interested in pro max but don't want to go through the trouble of having to hunt it down so I may just give T Force a shot.
I ordered it today directly from Biotivia, they have it in stock.

John33

Awards
I was just looking this morning, was it the bottle of BioForge and Bottle of Pro Max for like 80 bucks?
In the upper right corner click on "Special Offers" then "Super Athlete Special." This is the one I got yesterday - 2 Pro Max bottles for $74.95.

John33

Awards
Tropinol XP contains Fadogia, along with Coleus, Icariin and other goodies in there. NP still has the "Triumph Stack" available which is buy Tropinol XP and get a free intimidate + dexaprine samples.

Check it out: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html
The formula looks interesting, but "Potassium Nitrate" has me worried a little. From Wikipedia: "Major uses of potassium nitrate are in fertilizers, food additive, rocket propellants and fireworks; it is one of the constituents of gunpowder," - it does not say anything about boosting testosterone :) - Just kidding, but seriously, I already get nitrates from a pre-workout and I am not a big fan of nitrates to begin with, so I am not sure if I would want to take even more nitrates every day.

John33

Awards
Roger that I just found it, that is a great deal. It is now a toss up between running a stack of
-Erase Pro/ABE/BioForge Pro Max
-Erase Pro/ABE/T-Force
-Erase Pro/ABE/Tropinol XP
Have you tried Erase Pro before? If yes, how did you like it?

John33

Awards
Roger that I just found it, that is a great deal. It is now a toss up between running a stack of
-Erase Pro/ABE/T-Force
I am not a big fan of stacking all three together at the same time, because I would not be able to tell what works for me and what does not. I would run a test booster alone for 8 weeks and then I would run Triazole for 4 more weeks. Another option is to add Triazole at after 6 weeks of running a test booster. Pro-Max is more expensive, but it is comprehensive products compared to just Fadogia, which is T-Force. Side Note: T-Force is a lot cheaper on BB, by the way, if you decide to go with it.

John33

Awards
I have not tried Erase Pro but I have run OG Erase many many times at 2 caps a day and this past run I just ended I bumped it up to 3 caps a day which is equivalent to 1 cap of EP and my joints handled it fine along with it giving me a better dried out appearance and overall performance. If you have not tried either I highly recommend them and if you stack them along with the Pro Max, your going to have yourself one hell of a stack my friend :D
Have not tried Erase Pro, but I have tried a regular Erase and did not like it, because it killed my libido. I have tried Triazole instead and had awesome results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend trying them separate first if you haven't tried them all together. Also depends on what you are looking for out of it all. If you aren't already using nitrates then Tropinol is a very solid addition (as well as the pumps from Icariin should make a crazy pump combo in Trop). Otherwise just adding T-force to EP/ABE should be nice due to the already extremely solid stack of EP/ABE.

Potassium Nitrate is a safe ingredient when dosed properly. It provides a solid dose of Nitrates based on amount in Tropinol.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I run Tropinol XP with Anabeta Elite will the added amount of Forskolin in Tropinol XP be to much to include with the amount thats in ABE?
how much is in AB Elite?

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
-Erase Pro/ABE/T-Force
I just ordered your second listed stack

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula looks interesting, but "Potassium Nitrate" has me worried a little. From Wikipedia: "Major uses of potassium nitrate are in fertilizers, food additive, rocket propellants and fireworks; it is one of the constituents of gunpowder," - it does not say anything about boosting testosterone :) - Just kidding, but seriously, I already get nitrates from a pre-workout and I am not a big fan of nitrates to begin with, so I am not sure if I would want to take even more nitrates every day.

food grade PN is very different than chemical nitrates. 100% safe to consume.

Why arent you a fan of nitrates? the benefits they can provide is staggering.

John33

Awards
food grade PN is very different than chemical nitrates. 100% safe to consume.

Why arent you a fan of nitrates? the benefits they can provide is staggering.
Because I have heard that they can cause cancer and other health problems.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I have heard that they can cause cancer and other health problems.

This is a fallacy.

J Food Prot. 2002 May;65(5):872-5.
Evidence that ingested nitrate and nitrite are beneficial to health.Archer DL.

The literature was reviewed to determine whether ingested nitrate or nitrite may be detrimental or beneficial to human health. Nitrate is ingested when vegetables are consumed. Nitrite, nitrate's metabolite, has a long history of use as a food additive, particularly in cured meat products. Nitrite has been a valuable antibotulinal agent in cured meats and may offer some protection from other pathogens in these products as well. Nitrite's use in food has been clouded by suspicions that nitrite could react with amines in the gastric acid and form carcinogenic nitrosamines, leading to various cancers. Nitrate's safety has also been questioned, particularly with regard to several cancers. Recently, and for related reasons, nitrite became a suspected developmental toxicant. A substantial body of epidemiological evidence and evidence from chronic feeding studies conducted by the National Toxicology Program refute the suspicions of detrimental effects. Recent studies demonstrate that nitrite, upon its ingestion and mixture with gastric acid, is a potent bacteriostatic and/or bactericidal agent and that ingested nitrate is responsible for much of the ingested nitrite. Acidified nitrite has been shown to be bactericidal for gastrointestinal, oral, and skin pathogenic bacteria. Although these are in vitro studies, the possibility is raised that nitrite, in synergy with acid in the stomach, mouth, or skin, may be an element of innate immunity.
Updated Position Paper On Vegetarian Diets Released By The American Dietetic Association
Main Category: Nutrition / Diet
Also Included In: Cancer / Oncology; Cardiovascular / Cardiology; Obesity / Weight Loss / Fitness
Article Date: 03 Jul 2009 - 0:00 PDT

The American Dietetic Association has released an updated position paper on vegetarian diets that concludes such diets, if well-planned, are healthful and nutritious for adults, infants, children and adolescents and can help prevent and treat chronic diseases including heart disease, cancer, obesity and diabetes.

ADA's position, published in the July issue of the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, represents the Association's official stance on vegetarian diets:

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life-cycle including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood and adolescence and for athletes."

ADA's position and accompanying paper were written by Winston Craig, PhD, MPH, RD, professor and chair of the department of nutrition and wellness at Andrews University; and Reed Mangels, PhD, RD, nutrition advisor at the Vegetarian Resource Group, Baltimore, Md.

The revised position paper incorporates new topics and additional information on key nutrients for vegetarians, vegetarian diets in the life cycle and the use of vegetarian diets in prevention and treatment of chronic diseases. "Vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of the life cycle," according to ADA's position. "There are many reasons for the rising interest in vegetarian diets. The number of vegetarians in the United States is expected to increase over the next decade."

Vegetarian diets are often associated with health advantages including lower blood cholesterol levels, lower risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure levels and lower risk of hypertension and type 2 diabetes, according to ADA's position. "Vegetarians tend to have a lower body mass index and lower overall cancer rates. Vegetarian diets tend to be lower in saturated fat and cholesterol and have higher levels of dietary fiber, magnesium and potassium, vitamins C and E, folate, carotenoids, flavonoids and other phytochemicals. These nutritional differences may explain some of the health advantages of those following a varied, balanced vegetarian diet."

The position paper draws on results from ADA's evidence analysis process and information from the ADA Evidence Analysis Library to show vegetarian diets can be nutritionally adequate in pregnancy and result in positive maternal and infant health outcomes. Additionally, an evidence-based review showed a vegetarian diet is associated with a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease.

A section in ADA's paper on vegetarian diets and cancer has been significantly expanded to provide details on cancer-protective factors in vegetarian diets. An expanded section on osteoporosis includes roles of fruits, vegetables, soy products, protein, calcium, vitamins D and K and potassium in bone health. "Registered dietitians can provide information about key nutrients, modify vegetarian diets to meet the needs of those with dietary restrictions due to disease or allergies and supply guidelines to meet needs of clients in different areas of the life cycle," the authors said.

The American Dietetic Association is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. ADA is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy. Visit the American Dietetic Association at http://www.eatright.org.

In addition to that:

[h=1]Dietary nitrate supplementation improves team sport-specific intense intermittent exercise performance.[/h]Wylie LJ, Mohr M, Krustrup P, Jackman SR, Ermιdis G, Kelly J, Black MI, Bailey SJ, Vanhatalo A, Jones AM.
[h=3]Source[/h]Sport and Health Sciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, St. Luke's Campus, Heavitree Road, Exeter, EX1 2LU, UK.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Recent studies have suggested that dietary inorganic nitrate (NO(3) (-)) supplementation may improve muscle efficiency and endurance exercise tolerance but possible effects during team sport-specific intense intermittent exercise have not been examined. We hypothesized that NO(3) (-) supplementation would enhance high-intensity intermittent exercise performance. Fourteen male recreational team-sport players were assigned in a double-blind, randomized, crossover design to consume 490 mL of concentrated, nitrate-rich beetroot juice (BR) and nitrate-depleted placebo juice (PL) over ~30 h preceding the completion of a Yo-Yo intermittent recovery level 1 test (Yo-Yo IR1). Resting plasma nitrite concentration ([NO(2) (-)]) was ~400 % greater in BR compared to PL. Plasma [NO(2) (-)] declined by 20 % in PL (P < 0.05) and by 54 % in BR (P < 0.05) from pre-exercise to end-exercise. Performance in the Yo-Yo IR1 was 4.2 % greater (P < 0.05) with BR (1,704 ± 304 m) compared to PL (1,636 ± 288 m). Blood [lactate] was not different between BR and PL, but the mean blood [glucose] was lower (3.8 ± 0.8 vs. 4.2 ± 1.1 mM, P < 0.05) and the rise in plasma [K(+)] tended to be reduced in BR compared to PL (P = 0.08). These findings suggest that NO(3) (-) supplementation may promote NO production via the nitrate-nitrite-NO pathway and enhance Yo-Yo IR1 test performance, perhaps by facilitating greater muscle glucose uptake or by better maintaining muscle excitability. Dietary NO(3) (-) supplementation improves performance during intense intermittent exercise and may be a useful ergogenic aid for team sports players.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered your second listed stack
Good luck with AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. :)

Ben

John33

Awards
This is a fallacy.
Maybe it is a fallacy, but according to a dictionary "in vitro" means the following: "(of a biological process) made to occur in a laboratory vessel or other controlled experimental environment rather than within a living organism or natural setting." - so these studies have not been done on people that consistently ingest nitrates from supplements. And who sponsored those studies, food industry or unbiased researchers?

The second study about vegetarian diets - how is it relevant to nitrates in supplements? Sure, vegetarian diets are healthy and vegetables contain nitrates, but what does have to do with safety of ingesting nitrates in a pre-workout product?

The third study does not show that nitrates do not cause cancer either. "Team sport-specific intense intermittent exercise performance" - what does it mean exactly? I am not involved in a team sport-specific exercises. Anyway, it says nitrates "may improve muscle efficiency and endurance exercise tolerance" and it also says that they "hypothesized that NO(3) (-) supplementation would enhance high-intensity intermittent exercise performance." This is very vague, don't you think? How do they define muscle efficiency? Which exercises specifically have they performed? Are they talking about sprints or some cardio exercises? Bodybuilding exercises, at least what I use, are usually low-intensity.

I am probably wrong, but this is how I understood those studies. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
A good herb. Made my libido go crazy the first time I used it.

and it will each time after that!

Mike

I got T-Force on the way but God knows how long the shipping will last.

I got monstrous libido the first time I used LJ100,which is a powerful free test booster,but after that the effect was not as strong as the first time.I think it will be awesome again after I take a longer break.

I hope fadogia is not just a free test booster too,because then I will not respond to it strongly.I need it too be a total T booster.As I understood,it actually should be.I`ll do bloods so we`ll see.