Raspberry ketones for weight loss

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
As title says, do you buy it??
Fat melts off "too fast"
Dr. Oz approval mean anything lol?

Has anyone used it or read any articles supporting/denying effects?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use 250mgs up to 4 times a day, melts off too fast?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
i use 250mgs up to 4 times a day, melts off too fast?
How does it work for you?
I read somewhere people were questioning how healthy it was because of rapid weight loss or something. Was NOT a scientific article btw.
Just curious on people's thoughts of it

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it work for you?
I read somewhere people were questioning how healthy it was because of rapid weight loss or something. Was NOT a scientific article btw.
Just curious on people's thoughts of it
I wouldnt say "rapid " weight losss but it can be very effective with proper diet/training. Caffeine and Green coffee bean would be good to stack with it as well

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I wouldnt say "rapid " weight losss but it can be very effective with proper diet/training. Caffeine and Green coffee bean would be good to stack with it as well
Green coffee or green tea?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Green Coffee bean.

RK+ Reduce Xt is also a good "non- stim " stack
Thanks ill have too look into green coffee beans!
I keep hearing about reduce xt, I may have to give it a shot

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green tea as well..what was that study? One cup Burns 5g of fat or something

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Raspberry ketones at 1.5-2g a day seem to work extremely well for me at least, with respect to keeping fat gain at bay. A bolus of 1g seems to create a pretty powerful thermogenic effect as well, as I'll start sweating even in the chilly fall weather. Check out SNS RK-500 for a pretty solid bargain...complete with delicious raspberry burps!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Green tea as well..what was that study? One cup Burns 5g of fat or something
Oh wow I didn't know the stats on how well green tea worked, just knew it was good!

Raspberry ketones at 1.5-2g a day seem to work extremely well for me at least, with respect to keeping fat gain at bay. A bolus of 1g seems to create a pretty powerful thermogenic effect as well, as I'll start sweating even in the chilly fall weather. Check out SNS RK-500 for a pretty solid bargain...complete with delicious raspberry burps!
Oh that is a pretty good deal most I found were 100mg 90c for ~$15. So 500mg for a little bit more is great. And as long as those burps mix with fish oil burps it will be delicious haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Oh wow I didn't know the stats on how well green tea worked, just knew it was good!Oh that is a pretty good deal most I found were 100mg 90c for ~$15. So 500mg for a little bit more is great. And as long as those burps mix with fish oil burps it will be delicious haha
Haha yup. My favorite times to use it are preworkout, pre-bed, and before a high fat meal.

domore

Awards
Haha yup. My favorite times to use it are preworkout, pre-bed, and before a high fat meal.
I was going to spread some of the knowledge I learned from you regarding acute dosing of raspberry ketones before high fat meals, Coop. However, you already dropped it. :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. I've used it on multiple occasions and really like it. It's not ephedra but it works well. Green tea extract is another great on to add.

lol, I get the raspberry burps too! Much better then fish oil burps.

domore

Awards
Exactly. I've used it on multiple occasions and really like it. It's not ephedra but it works well. Green tea extract is another great on to add.

lol, I get the raspberry burps too! Much better then fish oil burps.
Yum

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I've been popping my RK with my Fish Oil, to cover the burp taste... Lol. I rarely get Fish burps, but RK definitely over powers it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like running rk with tta reduce xt. And green tea boom!

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Coop, you throw down RK's 30 min before meals, or do you take them WITH food? I've been taking Green Coffee Bean 30 minutes before meals as you suggested.

Any thoughts on African Mango also and timing?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So Coop, you throw down RK's 30 min before meals, or do you take them WITH food? I've been taking Green Coffee Bean 30 minutes before meals as you suggested.

Any thoughts on African Mango also and timing?
30 minutes is optimal, but I don't have the time to be nitpicky, so I take it all (GCB, RK) pre-meal.

African Mango has demonstrated weight loss synergy with cissus quadrangularis, so if you have some cissus on hand, take it with the african mango 30 minutes pre-meal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
We have it in our Ergoburn, i like it for the warming, but i find if I dont take it with a light meal i get crazy indigestion, it may be dose dependent with I ran it bulk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was testing androgen receptor activity, and stated raspberry ketones had the highest androgen receptor antagonist activity of the compounds tested.

Meaning it was able to bind with the ar to some degree, but have no interaction with it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Good call. I have the same experience. I think it's a fair addition to a weight loss stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. I have the same experience. I think it's a fair addition to a weight loss stack.
Anytime you can add something cheap and natural it's a fair addition:)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm now taking 700mg three times a day on an empty stomach. Started today. Stacked with OxyEca(only took 1 cap today, but usually I take 1 in am and 1 5-6 hours later.